Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73392 times)
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:10:33 AM

Op is updated with our official website, new wallet would be release tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:12:04 AM

Op is updated with our official website, new wallet would be release tomorrow.

How about that timing haha

twitter @antiiclimax
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:16:22 AM

11 btc buy, lol looks like someone reloading for next wave up  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:19:36 AM

Actually that was an 11 BTC dump into someone who is loading up is my guess but I don't know how these things work even though apparently I'm part of some cool click group that makes tons of BTC in this game hahahaha I wish man I wish but I did call that 25k a coin didn't I Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:33:34 AM

Ya I noticed that as well that they caught his attention Smiley He must just love that for sure when other people succeed Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

digitalgrow

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:37:30 AM

Actually that was an 11 BTC dump into someone who is loading up is my guess but I don't know how these things work even though apparently I'm part of some cool click group that makes tons of BTC in this game hahahaha I wish man I wish but I did call that 25k a coin didn't I Smiley

yeah i remember you called 25k a few days back and got fudded by the usual troll army!

Good shout and hope you made a good profit!

Im happy with my haul of SBIT from 1st days mining, covered my 0.25 btc rental so will let the rest run till moon time  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:40:06 AM

yeah i remember you called 25k a few days back and got fudded by the usual troll army!

Im happy with my haul of SBIT from 1st days mining, covered my 0.25 btc rental so will let the rest run till moon time  Cheesy
Oh I am more than happy with my profits on this coin Smiley So happy I bought back in again on that dip to possibly make some more Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

digitalgrow

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:43:46 AM

Oh I am more than happy with my profits on this coin Smiley So happy I bought back in again on that dip to possibly make some more Smiley

Were you the 11btc buyer at 16k?  Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:45:52 AM

Were you the 11btc buyer at 16k?  Wink
HAhahaha according to my haters out there they probably think it was me but sadly my friend no it was not me I don't have that kind of BTC to be throwing around....... yet Smiley Remember I'm the NoobKidOnTheBlock so all this is fairly new to me and I'm just starting to get the hang of it sort've lol but it's been one hell of a ride and I loved every minute of it but alas no 11 BTC buy for me Sad

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:47:28 AM

11 btc buy, lol looks like someone reloading for next wave up  Cheesy

Im happy with my haul of SBIT from 1st days mining, covered my 0.25 btc rental so will let the rest run till moon time  Cheesy

Were you the 11btc buyer at 16k?  Wink
HAhahaha according to my haters out there they probably think it was me but sadly my friend no it was not me I don't have that kind of BTC to be throwing around....... yet Smiley Remember I'm the NoobKidOnTheBlock so all this is fairly new to me and I'm just starting to get the hang of it sort've lol but it's been one hell of a ride and I loved every minute of it but alas no 11 BTC buy for me Sad

It's not what you say, but how you say it.

twitter @antiiclimax
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:50:34 AM

Yes, of course its about profit.. its surely not innovation and new technology, because in this currency it does not exist any of that. The so called devs can make up all kinds of crazy stuff and promises on what will be developed. Believe me, have seen this so many times.

They have not got a market place. It will probably never be developed either.

And what do you do, the people of the crypto community? You follow blindly, like sheeps.

LOL.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:52:34 AM

11 btc buy, lol looks like someone reloading for next wave up  Cheesy

Im happy with my haul of SBIT from 1st days mining, covered my 0.25 btc rental so will let the rest run till moon time  Cheesy

Were you the 11btc buyer at 16k?  Wink

It's not what you say, but how you say it.
How I say what? That I said this coin would hit 25k and everyone fudded me and called me a scammer or that I wasn't the 11 BTC buy? How exactly did I say what? You gotta be a little more specific my friend and while we talk it over we can grab some more of these coins Smiley Get them now right Smiley Who knows 50k could be coming up in the next week Wink or was there something in how I said that too?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:59:04 AM

Pump group left the coin already?? Welcome, new bagholders.

Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:03:09 AM

Yes, of course its about profit.. its surely not innovation and new technology, because in this currency it does not exist any of that. The so called devs can make up all kinds of crazy stuff and promises on what will be developed. Believe me, have seen this so many times.

And what do you do, the people of the crypto community? You follow blindly, like sheeps.

LOL.

Place a 50 btc bet on it.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

LOL.

Oh snap shit just got real son! lol but in all honesty I've been having the time of my life the last few days of trading and listening to everyone rant and roar and rant some more Smiley Good times Good times Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitman008

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:07:32 AM

What a shitcoin!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:12:50 AM

What a shitcoin!
You know I hate to be the barer of bad news but in this world if you don't like something you don't have to participate in it you know Smiley You're a big boy and you can wear your big boy pants and make your own decisions on whether or not to click the buy button on your computer Smiley I've seen way bigger scams out there that people pump and promote the shit out of and then people get mad because "THEY" decided to buy into the apparent scam coin so honestly I don't know why everyone is always so angry on BCT?? Like I'm always happy and having a great time Smiley It's not that hard you just gotta think to yourself you win some you lose some and if you win more than you lose than you are on top no? Anyways love to stay and chit chat but got some more coins I gots to snag Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

prospect

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:32:00 AM

LOL.

I would not bet any btc on this coin, at all. You on the other hand have, and are exiting slowly, because trading is your thing. You dont give a fuck about technology. Just look at your twitter hehe
prospect

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:35:29 AM

LOL.

Oh snap shit just got real son! lol but in all honesty I've been having the time of my life the last few days of trading and listening to everyone rant and roar and rant some more Smiley Good times Good times Wink

Since you are new to all this i will give you a friendly advice, a good start in crypto. A year ago i were where you are now.  ALWAYS have an exit plan. Is it 50% up? 150%? EXIT BEFORE THE WHALES DO. When the dump commence it will go fast. A profit is always a profit. God speed Smiley
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:35:59 AM

I'm glad and very happy that I've mined SBIT! Thank You Dev!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: