Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73392 times)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:21:13 PM

gonna do a small giveaway in https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/squarebits/ once we hit 30 ppl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:36:51 PM

before taking others forum users words into facts, make sure you look at my last post for updates, just remember our time frame is 7 weeks of development one item each week, we are currently a week ahead.

I'm currently looking to integrate a p2p encrypted message board where users would be able to have the following:

inbox: user received messages
outbox: user sent messages
channels: multi group msg board
identities: user address
subscription: user subscription to other channels

this will be part of the market also.

something to follow up on the p2p message board

Good work! Liking what I see.

-trade2winnn
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:51:30 PM

So what happened to all the "experts" that where saying they saw the dump coming blah blah.
Nobody knows what will happen in crypto world, that is actually the fun part of trading

It seems you're as blind as you are naive...

I see now why you are butthurt, you had sold already at 2 January when SBIT was still around 5K.
You missed 2 major pumps and now off course you want this coin to fail as you are butthurt for selling so cheap.
LOL, talk about being blind and naive.

It's been fun guys.  Please, continue..

Everything people state on the internet is pure FACT.  Another "Hero" douchebag who thinks he knows everything...

Please leave this topic we dont want you here with ur stupid nonsense

Wow, good for you.  You've proven you're under the age of 15, congratulations!  Now, go back to school and learn proper grammar.  

Weren't you talking smack like some moron when we bottomed out at 4k?
You were screaming it was all over, if I remember correctly.

we seen within minutes a major reversal after you claimed buy support was non existent.. When in fact it was  increasing.

You want to impress people with your supreme knowledge of the universe?

Try me out for size big guy.

I take pleasure in destroying simpletons and their over inflated egos.

Another moron.  That buy support has been disappearing and reappearing over and over.  

Still nothing but a shitty dump coin with about 4 followers jerking each other off.

P.S. - That "buy support" is nothing but a bunch of bullshit.

You have proven you are at best a novice that needs to get control of his emotions.

You haven't got a clue what you're doing if you base your opinion solely on buy support.

I am laughing at the fact you got manipulated into dumping and have yet to realize you've been played.

. You could of made 3x your money had you simply focused on buying more sbit during the panic.. But instead you were in here feeding your ego.

You were stupid enough to believe there was any reason to panic, you simply wanted it to be true because it would justify your previous decision.

You are a consumer, not a trader.

twitter @antiiclimax
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:55:40 PM

So what happened to all the "experts" that where saying they saw the dump coming blah blah.
Nobody knows what will happen in crypto world, that is actually the fun part of trading

It seems you're as blind as you are naive...

I see now why you are butthurt, you had sold already at 2 January when SBIT was still around 5K.
You missed 2 major pumps and now off course you want this coin to fail as you are butthurt for selling so cheap.
LOL, talk about being blind and naive.

It's been fun guys.  Please, continue..

Everything people state on the internet is pure FACT.  Another "Hero" douchebag who thinks he knows everything...

Please leave this topic we dont want you here with ur stupid nonsense

Wow, good for you.  You've proven you're under the age of 15, congratulations!  Now, go back to school and learn proper grammar.  

Weren't you talking smack like some moron when we bottomed out at 4k?
You were screaming it was all over, if I remember correctly.

we seen within minutes a major reversal after you claimed buy support was non existent.. When in fact it was  increasing.

You want to impress people with your supreme knowledge of the universe?

Try me out for size big guy.

I take pleasure in destroying simpletons and their over inflated egos.

Another moron.  That buy support has been disappearing and reappearing over and over.  

Still nothing but a shitty dump coin with about 4 followers jerking each other off.

P.S. - That "buy support" is nothing but a bunch of bullshit.

You have proven you are at best a novice that needs to get control of his emotions.

You haven't got a clue what you're doing if you base your opinion solely on buy support.

I am laughing at the fact you got manipulated into dumping and have yet to realize you've been played.

. You could of made 3x your money had you simply focused on buying more sbit during the panic.. But instead you were in here feeding your ego.

You were stupid enough to believe there was a reason to panic, simply because you wanted to believe it as it would justify your previous decision.

The two of you are like:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:04:24 PM

gonna do a small giveaway in https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/squarebits/ once we hit 30 ppl.

Thanks
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

ok so 300k coins giveaway we need 20 more people pls join https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/squarebits/
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:20:54 PM

300k Squarebit giveaway? for reals? I want in on that Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:26:26 PM

hi sure , just send me all your wallet.dat's to participate in the giveaway.  Roll Eyes
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:35:14 PM

hi sure , just send me all your wallet.dat's to participate in the giveaway.  Roll Eyes
Can't I just give you my SBIT address Smiley lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:17:38 AM

im there but cant post...what to do?
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:45:08 AM

Take your profits before the dump.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:50:49 AM

Before what dump?

Secondly, why do you care to come tell us to dump?

lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:01:59 AM

Before what dump?

Secondly, why do you care to come tell us to dump?

lol
It's the BCT good Samaritans don't you know Smiley They come into threads and tell people to get out of coins because they are scams or to get out of coins because it's going to dump Smiley They are just there to do the good deed of letting the people know what they think is going to happen LOL Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:48:29 AM

do you think it will go back to 3k? should i wait or should i buy now
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:45:57 AM

Buys in BTC: 41.

30 BTC Buy wall at @5500.

I think you should buy.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:15:27 PM

Dev I have a serious problem, I transferred my 6296.39527613 coins from bittrex to my wallet and they have not appeared in my wallet?? WTF?Huh

Here's my Bittrex wallet address: LVKDfCHzYv6mJgEWRmvFnZNxdZ4dS5PJNd

Here's the txid: 11ae707b9c3f097c6be603059703373d0947b95c10c17003831c37b93e0a36af

Here's my wallet address: LfwbEoWtAoqe3LB9kgR3ePsuxvUhpTWFWX

I looked on the block explorer and I can't see either of my addresses???

Why have my coins disappeared?

My head is about to go, please help.

EDIT: they turned up after 1.5 hours, that's not normal is it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:17:58 PM

If It was me I buy what I can now and wait to see if they try to shake some weak hands. (To pick up more.) But hold most of them and use 10% to trade with to pick up a lil more.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:20:11 PM

buy 10% now
buy 10% at next dump
buy another 10% in next dump

so on and so forth.

Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:04:17 PM

Dev I have a serious problem, I transferred my 6296.39527613 coins from bittrex to my wallet and they have not appeared in my wallet?? WTF?Huh

Here's the txid: 11ae707b9c3f097c6be603059703373d0947b95c10c17003831c37b93e0a36af

i had the same problem at somepoint, i did tested sending to an other wallet and sending to bittrex (took about 40 minutes), wallet to wallet are working fine.

also open up a ticket so they know whats going on.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:08:55 PM

i had the same problem at somepoint, i did tested sending to an other wallet and sending to bittrex (took about 40 minutes), wallet to wallet are working fine.

also open up a ticket so they know whats going on.

I'll do another transaction from Bittrex and see how long it takes.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: