Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73392 times)
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

Just look in block explorer to view the premine.

The original 40,000 SBIT went to LSQvig8K3odLb9hKUXomq5ttvPKPHcx2z8, that address only holds 2,500 now. The rest was moved around and made into the biggest wallet available, essentially over 10% of the coin is now owned by the dev:

LXwwbM4j4X6uwzYr1SRWsgVX8XQDHcAsHw
101,545 SBIT
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sbit/address.dws?LXwwbM4j4X6uwzYr1SRWsgVX8XQDHcAsHw.htm

The 2nd and 3rd largest wallets are also related to each other (same person) and they own about 13% of the coin.

The 5th largest wallet owns about 8% of the coin, they split up some of their wallet into a bunch of 1000 SBITs.

So that's about 30% of the entire coined owned by no more than 3 people. I can't confirm if any of these people are the same. Maybe it's just one person?

Mining costs match trade costs right now, so if anyone plans on buying do it now.

Learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:20:42 PM

that 101k most be the bittrex wallet.

everyone was free to mine this.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

I am fine with the dev owning a lot of the coin as it will be motivating for him to continue to develop.
Rich list also looks pretty normal to me with the top 10 owning 50%, it is similar with a lot of other coins.

Currently a lot of action for this coin on Bittrex, 10K is in sight

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

So where is the decentralized market place?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

I am fine with the dev owning a lot of the coin as it will be motivating for him to continue to develop.
Rich list also looks pretty normal to me with the top 10 owning 50%, it is similar with a lot of other coins.

Currently a lot of action for this coin on Bittrex, 10K is in sight

Yep, that may be so. But that also means the majority of the premine is already in an exchange, sold or waiting for the right time to dump.

Disclosure, I'm mining.

Learn.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:53:14 PM

Well it's nice to see this coin getting some well deserved attention and buys growing more and more Smiley C'mon folks we can hit 50k with this bitch no problem Wink I wanna see it Dev I wanna see 50k before the end of the day!!! Make it happen Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

every coin is like an harley :

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:09:22 PM

every coin is like an harley :

My fav harley cosplay chick has to be Kitty cosplay. Super HOT!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:21:46 PM

So in all honesty who believes that this coin will reach 50k a coin? I think that it just very well might and that would be spectacular for everyone I think Smiley Now pump this BITCH up everybody!!! C'mon making money honey the PUMP IT WAY!!!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:33:43 PM

For me this is a very good coin, I'm happy to mining from 3 days and now trading it and I don't give a ...... for fuds speculators and etc.
It is a nice New Eve' gift! Thank You Dev! Grin
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:39:12 PM

So in all honesty who believes that this coin will reach 50k a coin? I think that it just very well might and that would be spectacular for everyone I think Smiley Now pump this BITCH up everybody!!! C'mon making money honey the PUMP IT WAY!!!!!

Now you're just an accessory to this scam, constantly bumping to keep it on the frontpage - advertising. "Much deserved attention" are you serious? what has it done to deserve any attention? nothing. The support BTC is a result from previous scams and since he knows there are people like you who rather turn a blind eye and help bait more people in, then he will just keep coming back.

The posting of idiotic memes and pictures is now in effect, that's how it works when trying to divert attention.

Read about some of the tactics scammers use if you haven't https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

It's up to you to decide if all those blatant accusations are true or not. The fact that we bought a twitter account from some guy who offered it to us doesn't make us scammers. I didn't offer any coins for ipo so i don't get the scamming part.

Like mentioned before. We didn't own that twitter account, we bought it for pennies. (0.1 bitcoin to be exact). Is that a crime?

If you think that our group is a scamming group, then I advise you to move away from SBIT. We're a trading group. Not a pump and dump group

I would advise to stop listening to people on this forum, you will lose money. It's a known fact that most pump and dump group always attack promising coin in order to keep the focus on their ongoing pump.

BLATANT?? Blatant PROOF you mean. You didn't buy that account, anyone with half a brain and willing to do a little research will find out about your tactics, you left a trail, crypto is a small world.

How do you explain how you left $XBT socialxbot on the 27th, the thread locked and now magically migrated all those followers to @squarebitsteam on that same day - Dec 27th when you launched this piece of shit?

Here is the image again to refresh your memory:

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:46:06 PM

Now you're just an accessory to this scam, constantly bumping to keep it on the frontpage - advertising. "Much deserved attention" are you serious? what has it done to deserve any attention? nothing. The support BTC is a result from previous scams and since he knows there are people like you who rather turn a blind eye and help bait more people in, then he will just keep coming back.

The posting of idiotic memes and pictures is now in effect, that's how it works when trying to divert attention.

Read about some of the tactics scammers use if you haven't https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

It's up to you to decide if all those blatant accusations are true or not. The fact that we bought a twitter account from some guy who offered it to us doesn't make us scammers. I didn't offer any coins for ipo so i don't get the scamming part.

Like mentioned before. We didn't own that twitter account, we bought it for pennies. (0.1 bitcoin to be exact). Is that a crime?

If you think that our group is a scamming group, then I advise you to move away from SBIT. We're a trading group. Not a pump and dump group

I would advise to stop listening to people on this forum, you will lose money. It's a known fact that most pump and dump group always attack promising coin in order to keep the focus on their ongoing pump.

BLATANT?? Blatant PROOF you mean. You didn't buy that account, anyone with half a brain and willing to do a little research will find out about your tactics, you left a trail, crypto is a small world.

How do you explain how you left $XBT socialxbot on the 27th, the thread locked and now magically migrated all those followers to @squarebitsteam on that same day - Dec 27th when you launched this piece of shit?

Here is the image again to refresh your memory:

I'm not trying to scam anyone I didn't develop this coin or have anything to do with the Dev.  I just simply think that this coin can go to 50k a coin and why not? because there is less than 2 million of this coin so why shouldn't it go to 50k a coin? People are buying it up and buying it up so I might as well hype my investment don't you think? I mean if it turns out to be a scam like everyone says well then I feel bad for not knowing right at the beginning but I'm already invested in this coin and wouldn't mind turning a little bit of a profit off of it.  I believe that maybe this coin could be successful but that all depends on the people who created this coin right? I dunno I'm just here for the ride my friend Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:49:35 PM

because there is less than 2 million of this coin so why shouldn't it go to 50k a coin?

LOL   get outa here with that bs. 

Do you want a list of coins with 1 million or less that are entirely worthless?
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:50:03 PM

WOW..10 pages already.

For reference, i already replied here

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:09:18 PM

WOW..10 pages already.

For reference, i already replied here

Hey you don't need to explain anything to anyone just pump that coin to 50k minimum then I'll know you have the shining Wink That's all I want for my New Years resolution Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

because there is less than 2 million of this coin so why shouldn't it go to 50k a coin?

LOL   get outa here with that bs. 

Do you want a list of coins with 1 million or less that are entirely worthless?
If you don't mind putting one together really quickly for me that would help me out a lot Smiley I'm not saying you guys are wrong but what do you do when you are already invested in an idea?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:13:45 PM

Just look in block explorer to view the premine.

The original 40,000 SBIT went to LSQvig8K3odLb9hKUXomq5ttvPKPHcx2z8, that address only holds 2,500 now. The rest was moved around and made into the biggest wallet available, essentially over 10% of the coin is now owned by the dev:

LXwwbM4j4X6uwzYr1SRWsgVX8XQDHcAsHw
101,545 SBIT
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sbit/address.dws?LXwwbM4j4X6uwzYr1SRWsgVX8XQDHcAsHw.htm

The 2nd and 3rd largest wallets are also related to each other (same person) and they own about 13% of the coin.

The 5th largest wallet owns about 8% of the coin, they split up some of their wallet into a bunch of 1000 SBITs.

So that's about 30% of the entire coined owned by no more than 3 people. I can't confirm if any of these people are the same. Maybe it's just one person?

Mining costs match trade costs right now, so if anyone plans on buying do it now.

Your numbers are way off.

twitter @antiiclimax
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:20:29 PM

Damn, I was away all day. What the heck happened?
When I left home this morning, price was around 2.3k. It's above 5.5k atm. Is this baby going to 10k?

Too bad I exited at 2.3k, heh. Didn't expect this would turn this good.
Looks like there might be more potential for growth.

-K

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

When I left home this morning, price was around 2.3k. It's above 5.5k atm. Is this baby going to 10k?

-K

You still made $500.
You're lucky I didn't have BTC on nice hash at launch. Wink

twitter @antiiclimax
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:24:29 PM

-K

only 4btc for sale, and 100btc buy support? Can we go higher? lol How about 50K?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: