Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BonusBits [$50 monthly draw][Many More Promotions and Offers!]  (Read 11400 times)
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:54:33 PM

Tomorrow is the last day to register for this free giveaway. After the 10th  January,
entry to this giveaway is locked!

What do we have to do for the second giveaway? And good luck everyone

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonus-Bits (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:19:45 PM

Tomorrow is the last day to register for this free giveaway. After the 10th  January,
entry to this giveaway is locked!

What do we have to do for the second giveaway? And good luck everyone
Absolutely nothing if you're already registered! As a user Pmd me requesting it I have decided to give the top prize of 0.1 BTC to one subscriber and 0.01 consolation prize to 5 other subscribers.
christycalhoun

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:37:13 AM

christycalhoun@att.net

Signed up! Thanks!

choZin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:55:29 AM

wish me luck  Grin

Miftach

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:16:44 PM

done!
i was signed up
good luck all
Foead

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:41:24 PM

subscribe done Smiley
hope i win Wink

Bonus-Bits (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:09:27 AM

Just for an update this contest is closed for now. People are still welcome to subscribe. The winner is being selected today and a new bigger giveaway will start on monday.

Thank you all for your support!

faeyza

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:43:09 PM

Just for an update this contest is closed for now. People are still welcome to subscribe. The winner is being selected today and a new bigger giveaway will start on monday.

great Smiley
good luck all
hope i win  Grin

ACMP

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:42:23 AM

when and how you will notify the winner/s?
@YoeN

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:52:32 AM

yes, we are all waiting for it  Cheesy

Sumerian

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:15:55 AM

yes, we are all waiting for it  Cheesy

Obviously we're not getting notified here :p. I'll check my spam inbox  Cool

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:36:28 AM

yes it's taking too much time to make announcement of winner.
is there any fix date for announcement of winner Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry... It's today only... They will notify us here only, don't worry... No need to check our inbox or spam, everyone will be notified soon...

Bonus-Bits (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:55:49 AM

I'm glad everyone is keen to hear who the winner was and I am also keen to get this ball rolling. I've exported the database and its all randomised while your confidential details have been securely protected. As of now I'm waiting on the community-backed escrow to get back to me as I need him to help select the winner. Rest assured this is in progress.

What many people don't see is the behind-the-scenes stages of actually randomly selecting a winner in a fair and secure way - I suspect a lot of giveaways on this site just actually send the BTC to themselves at a different address, but I am ensuring with monbux the escrow that the winner is selected fairly Smiley

I'll keep you all updated but I'm waiting on him right now!

Thanks for your patience  Cool
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:17:13 AM

I'm glad everyone is keen to hear who the winner was and I am also keen to get this ball rolling. I've exported the database and its all randomised while your confidential details have been securely protected. As of now I'm waiting on the community-backed escrow to get back to me as I need him to help select the winner. Rest assured this is in progress.

What many people don't see is the behind-the-scenes stages of actually randomly selecting a winner in a fair and secure way - I suspect a lot of giveaways on this site just actually send the BTC to themselves at a different address, but I am ensuring with monbux the escrow that the winner is selected fairly Smiley

I'll keep you all updated but I'm waiting on him right now!

Thanks for your patience  Cool

We believe in you and we feel you will be very fair in selecting the best deserving winner... Smiley
May the best one win... Smiley

ACMP

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:06:41 PM

so when will you notify the winner and how?
Marcy

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:48:49 PM

hope im one of them
lucky one  Wink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 12:24:21 AM

Hi guys, after receiving the list that Bonus-Bits will provide me, I will randomly run it through a random list generator a few times on random.org and tell him the winner (person that got #1 on the list)
I will not have anyone's email.

I have stripped the exported CSV file just to first names. I think there are no duplicate first names, but in the case you do select a duplicate I'll provide surname too. E-mails not provided. When name has been selected I'll look through original and pick out e-mail.

Cheers,
monbux
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:11:48 AM

Hi guys, after receiving the list that Bonus-Bits will provide me, I will randomly run it through a random list generator a few times on random.org and tell him the winner (person that got #1 on the list)
I will not have anyone's email.

I have stripped the exported CSV file just to first names. I think there are no duplicate first names, but in the case you do select a duplicate I'll provide surname too. E-mails not provided. When name has been selected I'll look through original and pick out e-mail.

Cheers,
monbux

Good luck all!
too late following this.
but I am already registered hopely i can count in this giveaway

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ACMP

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:56:11 AM

i wonder what is our chance on winning this.. how many had joined here?  Cheesy
godlyitems

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:16:38 AM