Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Sports Bettors / Handicappers  (Read 1687 times)
Cryptobettor (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:53:33 AM

Thanks to all the Cappers who posted on the Cryptobettor community, and a Big congratulations to our 3 winners! You guys deserve it for your loyalty and continued support. Your prize will be paid as soon as we get all your wallet addresses.

Keep checking for more competitions, and before you sign up to a new sports book, check out the sign up deals that CryptoBettor has to offer and maximize your earnings!

Grin

CryptoBettor - The ultimate tool for the ultimate Crypto-gambler | Need help selecting the best online Poker site? - Click Here! | Need help choosing a sports book? - Click Here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:55:51 PM

Are you guys doing any similar competitions in the near future ? I was just looking at the forum,

and seems there isn't much traffic these days. Holding a similar contest could be good for traffic. I would be interested in enrolling as well.
Cryptobettor (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:34:37 AM

We will discuss this option, We might use other methods to get traffic in the future.

CryptoBettor - The ultimate tool for the ultimate Crypto-gambler | Need help selecting the best online Poker site? - Click Here! | Need help choosing a sports book? - Click Here!
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:23:21 PM

Thanks a lot for the 0.1499BTC Prize for coming joint 2nd..! Id be interested to participate in a similar competition again if you conduct.

Thanks again.! Smiley

ianferns

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:30:11 PM

I would also be interested in any such contest comes up again at Cryptobettor.
Cryptobettor (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:48:57 PM

The biggest problem is that the competition didn't gain as much traction as expected. I guess there were trust issues, but we used a reputable escrow service so that should have eliminated any doubt of our legitimacy.

We are busy making plans to get more traffic onto the community. And If we have enough interest, we will open a new competition for sports cappers. I will keep you guys informed on this thread when we decide.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:52:39 PM

The biggest problem is that the competition didn't gain as much traction as expected. I guess there were trust issues, but we used a reputable escrow service so that should have eliminated any doubt of our legitimacy.

We are busy making plans to get more traffic onto the community. And If we have enough interest, we will open a new competition for sports cappers. I will keep you guys informed on this thread when we decide.

I feel most of the expert sports bettor are earning btc through betting and do not find it worthwhile to participate in competitions.
Nevertheless, this is a good way to attract more people to share their picks.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:58:49 PM

your site seems good