Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Another* missing plane.  (Read 2815 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

Odd thing is, MH370 was never found, ever...it just vanished as if abducted by aliens. While the information about the new plane is scarce, it has vanished as well(till found, if ever). In both cases, the pilots did/asked strange things. MH370 simply turned around, while this new plane asked the tower to gain altitude.

There is nothing weird about pilots requesting a higher altitude to fly over clouds/storm.

The reason MH370 isnt found yet, and might never be found is because it flew with nearly full tanks towards on an unknown heading towards the middle of nowhere. IIRC it had like 4000 miles range, that is a gigantic search area especially if its an ocean where stuff sinks.

This plane, while of course its way too early to even speculate what happened, nothing seems out of the ordinary in so far you consider a crash 'ordinary'. Its not exactly the first time a plane plunges from high altitude (think airfrance 447) or disintegrates in midair (think China Airlines Flight 611 and dozens of others). If anything its a miracle it doesnt happen any more frequently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

The disappearance of MH370 had to do with acquiring sole ownership of new stealth technology. See the following two videos.

Anonymous - The real reason why the Malaysian Airline MH 370 disappeared

Proof Malaysian Flight MH370 at Diego Garcia' U.S. Military Base

Trevon

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:18:30 PM

It went out to smoke just like that must be aliens. Hope those people are safe.  Embarrassed

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 07:18:24 PM

The disappearance of MH370 had to do with acquiring sole ownership of new stealth technology. See the following two videos.

This theory is kind of ridiculous, unless they show some real evidence.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:55:29 PM

This theory is kind of ridiculous, unless they show some real evidence.

It is very unlikely that two B777 of MH randomly disappear/were shot in such a small time span but this Rothschild theory is not very convincing at first glance.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:06:13 AM

Those poor people  not just the ones on the plane, but the ones waiting in Arrivals at the airport wondering what has happened to their loved ones.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:06:37 AM

bad weather taking down an A320 is more concerning than human error or otherwise
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

Maybe the plane got hijacked by some ISIS people and that reason of a bad weather was just an excuse. Hopefully all the crew and passengers are all okay.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:46:07 AM

Maybe the plane got hijacked by some ISIS people and that reason of a bad weather was just an excuse. Hopefully all the crew and passengers are all okay.

whatever it was, its impossible in 21st century for a bird to take a sh*t  on a leaf without someone knowing about it, so i highly doubt there is noone that knows where the plane is.
something is happening on a global scale, and it aint pretty...

cheers
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:59:04 AM

whatever it was, its impossible in 21st century for a bird to take a sh*t  on a leaf without someone knowing about it, so i highly doubt there is noone that knows where the plane is.

cheers

Now Indonesia's top rescue official says authorities believe the missing AirAsia jet is likely at "bottom of the sea." I mean it is too soon to say such thing.

http://sputniknews.com/asia/20141228/1016326011.html

A relative of a missing passenger has reportedly received a text message from an unknown sender, stating that the plane made an emergency landing and all passengers are alive. The Indonesian Transportation Ministry is examining these claims.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

cheers

Now Indonesia's top rescue official says authorities believe the missing AirAsia jet is likely at "bottom of the sea." I mean it is too soon to say such thing.

http://sputniknews.com/asia/20141228/1016326011.html

A relative of a missing passenger has reportedly received a text message from an unknown sender, stating that the plane made an emergency landing and all passengers are alive. The Indonesian Transportation Ministry is examining these claims.

Quote from: sputniknews

BALI (INDONESIA), December 28 (Sputnik) — Indonesian Ministry of Transportation is currently verifying information claiming that the missing AirAsia aircraft has made an emergency landing in the eastern part of the Belitung island in the Java Sea, the ministry's representative said Sunday.

I hope this is true. But Belitung Island has a population of 262,357 according to Wikipedia so it's not like it's deserted or anything. If everyone is still alive then surely we should have heard from the passengers by now? Huh

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
picolo

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:04:52 AM

cheers

From what we know officially, it's possible for a plane to be missing in this region of the world.
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

Looks like those people with the conspiracy theories were not joking. At least it looks so.
It may really be something weird going on in Malaysia. Like bio-weapon testing.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

The part of the plane was found today along with some dead bodies, briefcases, life vest, and the emergency exit door.
Just saw 'em on my local tv news this morning..
But the plane seems still sunk at the sea, 20m-30m I think, they're almost reached the land.
Their families.. just sad..

There's some witness saw the plane that flight in a lower height above water level, and the others said there some explosion sounds on sunday morning.

While some people in Indonesia made a joke about this incident.. Well, not many of them, just come on! Angry

Rest In Peace Cry
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:41:33 AM

They have found six (death) bodies and.. last night. Hmm.. hope they could retrieve more bodies before the weather went back again.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Shevarion

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:06:04 AM

AirAsia has announced a press conference shortly, says there were 155 on board. It was travelling through an area of bad weather at the time.

This has been going on for 9 months now, is there something weird with the Indonesian Air Space?

MH370
MH17

and now QZ8501 !!!

MH370 and MH17 is from Malaysia not Indonesia

Rest in Peace for Victim  Cry
fortitude for victim family  Cry
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:27:19 AM

Wow sucks for the families. I thought it was pretty fucked up, they had the news showing a body being recovered with a camera pointed at the familys watching to see their reaction.

NDotSO / Bourák
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:17:47 AM

This alien abduction cases are occurring really frequently recently eyh
picolo

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:48:13 AM

Looks like those people with the conspiracy theories were not joking. At least it looks so.
It may really be something weird going on in Malaysia. Like bio-weapon testing.

This one looks like an accident. Nothing that will change the world for ever but the news keep talking about it when they don't talk about the real news that change the world like China becoming the first world war and the USA dying slowly.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

The whole thing seems very similar to Air France 447 which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean in 2009. From what I've seen, the bodies look fairly undamaged and so do the pieces of luggage that they've recovered so far. Even stranger is the fact that one of the bodies was wearing a life jacket but the pilot didn't have time to issue a mayday call. The searchers think they found the plane in one piece sitting on the ocean floor in shallow waters so it shouldn't be too long before they find the rest of the bodies and recover the black box recorders. Hopefully by then we'll know what exactly went wrong and why the plane dropped out of the sky as quickly as it did.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: