Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low volume corrective waves  (Read 2609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:09:17 AM

Fewcoins I see you're feeling pretty good like you got your foot on your throat of the market.  But you will get your face ripped off one of these times.  I wouldn't be anything other than long the bitcoin market with its propensity to have violent moves. 

All it will take is one major news event to destroy you.  Then you'll try to wait for a pullback to cover, but it will keep going up way more than it probably should. 

Then you'll finally relent and cover for a major loss totalling all of your trading profits and more.  And then once you ha covered it will pull way back.

Good luck, but I wouldn't be anything but long bitcoin. 

Well right now I am long... but unfortunately you know nothing about trading... I usually use a 5% stop loss for the majority of shares or in this case because BTC is so wild I lose no more than 15-20% on a trade before I give up and move on to the next. So far the most I let go without covering was a 25% move the OPPOSITE way... I used leverage to short more and after a wild dump I ended up in the black right away. Bitcoin swings so wild I literally have never lost on a trade but I definitely had to stay in some positions longer than I wanted too  Kiss
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:32:39 AM

Holy shit what a December! I might have gotten bit by a Christmas elf 
I never thought I would have to use my ignore and delete buttons....... The same way I thought I would never start accumulating BTC like this.......

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:43:52 AM

that like I said last week, $305 is a good price to buy lots

I am glad you changed your mind & are following what I said but on my last thread you said...

$270 @ tomorrow 09:00:00 AM
just good luck for that

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

fewcoins is a serial troll / swing trader.  He tells you he is bullish now so that when it's time for him to flip the script, all the newbies will get confused.  You should trust him about as far as you can throw him
jaredboice

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:45:37 PM

some past posts by fewcoins:

"STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!!"

"What makes you think that?? Is anyone really supporting bitcoin? Everyone is just using it as a way to get more fiat... How is it a bull market long term when miners will continue to sell every coin they mint? That means unlimited selling pressure... think."

"The point is everybody is selling BTC, nobody is BUYING bitcoins and this will make the price go down until people panic & make the price decline even further! Endless cycle!!!"

"More like 3 year bear market into a crash that wipes BTC out just like that digital gold junk (the first virtual currency) TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST MONEY IN THAT CURRENCY then get back to me!"

"TOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!! "

"There is no new money coming in and miners are producing $1.8m in bitcoin PER DAY EVERY DAY, It will never stop or slow down. When do you see that much money coming into BTC daily???  Probably around when the last bitcoin is set to be mined & right before all the miners shut off their machines since mining no longer has a reward for them why would they run these machines & pay electricity just to keep the network running???

I think everyone will cash out long before the last bitcoin is mined anyway."

"LOL! Hilarious!!! Let's keep talking about rising prices when BTC has never increased in value since it passed $1,000 ONCE"

"Well people have been jumping onto this sinking ship all year! So hold your hat & jump onto the ride with money you don't mind giving away"

Too many more to go through.  It's tiring looking at the history of his trolling

"Why don't you think it will go below 300??? The supply is being created at a massive rate & the demand is disappearing!!! Almost gone!!!"

"And right now the supply is getting bigger and bigger everyday while the demand is getting smaller and smaller! Meaning the price will continue to go down!!! "
FreeBambi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

is jaredboice trol talking 2 hisself?

http://s13.postimg.org/9e011hcx3/Capture.jpg
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:23:23 PM

"STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!!"

"What makes you think that?? Is anyone really supporting bitcoin? Everyone is just using it as a way to get more fiat... How is it a bull market long term when miners will continue to sell every coin they mint? That means unlimited selling pressure... think."

"The point is everybody is selling BTC, nobody is BUYING bitcoins and this will make the price go down until people panic & make the price decline even further! Endless cycle!!!"

"More like 3 year bear market into a crash that wipes BTC out just like that digital gold junk (the first virtual currency) TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST MONEY IN THAT CURRENCY then get back to me!"

"TOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!! "

"There is no new money coming in and miners are producing $1.8m in bitcoin PER DAY EVERY DAY, It will never stop or slow down. When do you see that much money coming into BTC daily???  Probably around when the last bitcoin is set to be mined & right before all the miners shut off their machines since mining no longer has a reward for them why would they run these machines & pay electricity just to keep the network running???

"LOL! Hilarious!!! Let's keep talking about rising prices when BTC has never increased in value since it passed $1,000 ONCE"

"Well people have been jumping onto this sinking ship all year! So hold your hat & jump onto the ride with money you don't mind giving away"

Too many more to go through.  It's tiring looking at the history of his trolling

"Why don't you think it will go below 300??? The supply is being created at a massive rate & the demand is disappearing!!! Almost gone!!!"

"And right now the supply is getting bigger and bigger everyday while the demand is getting smaller and smaller! Meaning the price will continue to go down!!! "

hes actually making some pretty legit points about how fewcoins flip flops on his opinion every two minutes.
jaredboice

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

Freebambi is another troll (probably the same troll as fewcoins or NotLambchop with a different account)

He's just butthurt that I call them out as trolls everywhere they post and suggest that people ignore them
jaredboice

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:27:26 PM

hes actually making some pretty legit points about how fewcoins flip flops on his opinion every two minutes.

Yup, whether his agenda is to influence the market for his swing trades or to convince people he's a bull before he flips the script and goes bear, he's a troll just the same and people need to be aware of who all the trolls are....especially the newbies, as everyone else already knows
FreeBambi

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

is jaredboice trol talking 2 hisself again? he retartid?

http://s13.postimg.org/9e011hcx3/Capture.jpg
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:45:28 PM

jaredboice never got to be hall monitor, and now he's taking his anger out on humanity...

jaredboice

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:08:06 PM

Two trolls above me trying to defend their other troll account  Cheesy
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:23:36 AM

As I have been saying for the past 3 months, anything near 300 is a buy, short term we will test 350  Kiss
FreeBambi

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:45:50 AM

As I have been saying for the past 3 months, anything near 300 is a buy, short term we will test 350  Kiss

but mister, you tolded me

but regardless we will test 400 before 330. FACT.

butt then price falled 2 $302 in just a weak Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: