Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another flight of Malaysia missed  (Read 763 times)
Agestorzrxx (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:17:21 AM

AirAsia flight QZ8501 from Indonesia to Singapore missing
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30614627
It the third  of Malaysia plane was lost, too bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:48:53 PM

This is strange thing - why exactly this company flights are missing ? Main aircraft manufacturers in the world are two only, this can not be service part quality problem  Wink
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

It wouldn't be 2014 without another plane missing Smiley I hope they are able to find it and everyone ends up safe.
Savi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:35:46 PM

Pray for their family and friends. Hope, they'll be back home soon.
Yeap, there is now new Bermuda Triangle.
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:03:53 PM

There is no survivor , i just saw that in news.
Sad , i heard some of them have plans to celebrate New Year in Singapore

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:11:28 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 04:28:48 PM by Nemo1024

Yes, from the news, it seems that the hope of the plane making an emergency landing is dwindling, and it has indeed perished. Last I heard they still didn't find any signs of the wreckage and the search is suspended for the night because of the poor weather conditions.

This is highly suspicious. I saw someone earlier this year doing the math of the odds of two planes from the same company (with a relatively small fleet) being involved in major disasters, and the probability was rather low. Now it's three planes in 9 months...

PS: I incorrectly though AirAsia was a re-branded Malaysian Airlines.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30614627
AirAsia, a budget airline which owns 49% of AirAsia Indonesia, is based in Malaysia and has never lost a plane. However, 2014 has been a difficult year for aviation in Asia: Malaysia’s national carrier Malaysia Airlines has suffered two losses – flights MH370 and MH17. Flight MH370 disappeared on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March with 239 passengers and crew. The wreckage, thought to be in southern Indian Ocean, has still not been located.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

God bless these people... Big tragedy..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

What kind of communication systems do these flights use? and how come every time the communication systems fail when they are needed the most?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:33:02 PM

Things to think about:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/third-malaysian-airliner-disaster-airasia-flight-qz8501goes-missing/

There are no coincidences. This incident – third this year involving a Malaysia-connected airliner, isn’t an accident. Could it be a broad warning to all those who dare think about conducting any kind of independent policy? Could this be a warning to all other small to medium size countries, especially those in Asia, to toe the line?

Apparently, Malaysia isn’t submissive enough, and they need to continue being intimidated. For example, after MH17 downing in Ukraine, all parties involved (and those who shouldn’t be involved) signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding the details of the investigation. As we know, to this day Ukraine, UK, where the black boxes were taken and Netherlands aren’t disclosing any meaningful details of the tragedy in Ukraine. What are they hiding?

Signatories to the non-disclosure agreement are Ukraine, Netherlands, US, UK, Australia and other EU countries. Malaysia refused to sign this document. Can the new tragedy be a retaliation for that independent gesture, and a reminder to keep quiet? Let’s also recall that the three Malaysia airliner incidents this year happened after Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur played host to the international war crimes tribunal which indicted for war crimes Bush, Blair, Cheney and other US officials.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BRE
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:38:08 PM

Things to think about:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/third-malaysian-airliner-disaster-airasia-flight-qz8501goes-missing/

There are no coincidences. This incident – third this year involving a Malaysia-connected airliner, isn’t an accident. Could it be a broad warning to all those who dare think about conducting any kind of independent policy? Could this be a warning to all other small to medium size countries, especially those in Asia, to toe the line?

Apparently, Malaysia isn’t submissive enough, and they need to continue being intimidated. For example, after MH17 downing in Ukraine, all parties involved (and those who shouldn’t be involved) signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding the details of the investigation. As we know, to this day Ukraine, UK, where the black boxes were taken and Netherlands aren’t disclosing any meaningful details of the tragedy in Ukraine. What are they hiding?

Signatories to the non-disclosure agreement are Ukraine, Netherlands, US, UK, Australia and other EU countries. Malaysia refused to sign this document. Can the new tragedy be a retaliation for that independent gesture, and a reminder to keep quiet? Let’s also recall that the three Malaysia airliner incidents this year happened after Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur played host to the international war crimes tribunal which indicted for war crimes Bush, Blair, Cheney and other US officials.

Nice information you got there , that make me thinks again.
Before read your post , im sure that was cause by bad weather.But not now .....

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Pierre11

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

Was this one lost in the ocean again Shocked

Jesus, malaysian shareholders are taking it hard right now..
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:45:11 PM

Now the famous Goldfinger quote comes to my mind:
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action.

Agestorzrxx (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:45:36 AM

Now the famous Goldfinger quote comes to my mind:
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action.

Yes, it's clear that the aviation administrative of Malaysia have problem.
TrailingComet

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:14:03 AM

Malaysia seems to be jinxed as far as aviation is concerned
Even stranger how hard it has been to locate the debris

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:08:22 PM

This will have a bad impact on the Malaysian tourism industry

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

Hmm... No debris could be found (again), and the locator beacons are silent (again).

I read an interesting scientific article in Russian newspaper Argumenty i Fakty, pertaining MH370 and similar disasters, that the reason might have been connected to seismic activity in the region, which generates infra-sound, which in turn can instil uncontrolled fear (or even cause death) in people, while electromagnetic disturbances related to seismic activity can lead to electronics failing.

BRE
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:51:40 PM

Update news :

# Indonesian Rescue team find oil slick near Belitung Island but still not confirm that oil come from AirAsia Plane
# Local fisherman near Borneo find some debris and Indonesian Rescue team is on the way there to check it now.
# Singapore and Malaysia send 6 planes and 6 warship to help Indonesian Rescue team , Australia send Orion plane to join the rescue team.

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:08:15 AM

Well it now appears they have found the wreckage site, as well as some of the bodies of the passengers/crew members of the flight. There are *hopes* that some people have survived however it appears unlikely.

The fact that the plane was being actively tracked by radar made it much easier for search teams to find.

I do find it somewhat strange that two planes from Malaysia went missing in the same year (I had never even heard of this country before this March)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: