Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent question!!!  (Read 507 times)
prachen (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:35:00 AM

Hi all,

Please i want to change my password blockchain  account because someone have my infos and try to login and get many codes  Two Factor Authentication to my email , when i go to change password i got this error problem below :

( Main Password

For security reasons in order to change your main wallet password please create a new wallet and transfer any funds to the new account. )

i have take all money out from my account wallet to new account wallet , but this message error don't change to leave me change password .

waiting help thank you .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

You should contact the Blockchain.info support department instead of an unaffiliated forum.

In the meantime consider moving your coins to a secure offline wallet until your security issues have been sorted out.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:37:26 AM

Go to https://multibit.org/ download the latest version.Install it. Copy the address from multibit and send the bitcoins there from your blockchain.info account and never use blockchain.info again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:28:37 AM

Hi all,

Please i want to change my password blockchain  account because someone have my infos and try to login and get many codes  Two Factor Authentication to my email , when i go to change password i got this error problem below :

( Main Password

For security reasons in order to change your main wallet password please create a new wallet and transfer any funds to the new account. )

i have take all money out from my account wallet to new account wallet , but this message error don't change to leave me change password .

waiting help thank you .

Well , if you changed & made a new account with new Logs and sent the coins there as the website asked you to , then there is nothing to worry about I belieave . but I personally recommend you (like the guys above) to use some Secure offline wallet like Electrum which allow you to recover your coins & wallet with a 12 word seed . no need to take backups or anything you just remember the 12 words .
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:21:07 PM

If you have moved your funds to another wallet, why do you want to change the old one's password? If you want to use the same addresses, just export your keys out of the old wallet and import them into the new wallet and you can use those their.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: