Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C-cex scam exchange supports PFC dumps! Trade with an extreme caution!  (Read 4164 times)
hrt (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:40:05 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 05:57:52 PM by hrt

C-CEX EXCHANGE ENCOURAGES AND STIMULATES PFC SELLOUTS

CLICK TO WATCH

C-cex is being manageable by either degenerates struggling from heavy mental disorder & persons that need to be admitted to the hospital after overdosing a cheap coke or an asshole who collaborates with PFC devs and gets paid for showing up a support to obvious scam.

Well, c-cex stated that they ran out of servers and are willing to rent additional hardware to faster and maximize operativeness of their scam exchange. They said they have a huge inflow of eager users (5X comparing to the amount of userbase before Dec, 26) and that's why the exchange is being unusually slow and average users may have numerous issues with canceling their orders. Barefaced lies! Lol.

Apparently, 99% of c-cex daily fees comes from the PFC volume, faggotic and crappy fake, driven by a single idiot with the 98% of the available supply. PFC devs were acting wisely enough to avoid suspicions on their arses when posted that sklent announcement saying that repeated 502 errors mostly referred to DDOS attack. Lol.

Now pull ur head out ur buttocks and open ur naive childish eyes. They are selling margin coins stored here and paying c-cex for freezing the submitted orders and whole balances page to keep an average joe from dumping the coins that were bought on allcrypt or withdrawn from hp balances. When the PFC shit tries to recover and build up a buy wall, a reverse trend occurs with the corresponding selling pressure following by a massive withdrawals of PFC from here.

It's probably ver very very very very very hard to admit that c-cex completely stays away from the business controlled by HP owners and keeps running the PFC market freely despite the overabundant amounts of PFC dumped last two days. Worthy of note, that the c-cex gets overloaded with thousands of users at the same time when someone shows up a huge PFC selloff.

It's nice to have brains for thinking sometimes, isn't it?

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

It's Bob's world, bro. Just don't play in it

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:07:13 PM

that ex has always had problems  seems funny that a coin with 300 btc volume never got added to trex.  pfc is at least 10x the total c-cex volume for all other coins..

i really want pfc to be real because i got a ton of khs

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
creuz

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:17:26 PM

C-Cex is part of the scam. This exchange was made by and for hashprofit scam and it will disapear soon.
hrt (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

C-Cex is part of the scam. This exchange was made by and for hashprofit scam and it will disapear soon.

I agree with that. And someone's continuing to dump the coins up to hell with no legible strategy or sensible purpose. According to the charts, he sold off about half of the available supply but it's quite impossible to get to the accurate analysis as c-cex charts don't allow a detailed scalability of the candles proportionally to the time spacings.

If we had this movement on poloniex, we could perform the much accurate analysis regarding the amounts of coins that were sold from dumps and bought from the sell wall. Eventually, devs have a few hundreds thousands of PFC stocked up for further dumps. Not sure what would they earn at these prices, if they consider to sell the rest of premine for 5K......

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:43:44 PM

don't know if it goes that far

hrt (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

don't know if it goes that far

I've posted in c-cex thread and for the moment this remains unsorted. No comments / explanations have been made from c-cex mods over the last 4 hours. I assume they simply have no idea what to respond since they mainly get the instructions from the exchange's owner.

This proves, that owner of the exchange considers it unnecessary or even superfluous to inform staff of business-related matters. If he makes no move to defend the reputation of the exchange, then c-cex will end up in a wink.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:07:22 PM

The devs not wanting to answer basic questions on their thread here was a red flag for me. Time will tell if these guys are legit or not but it's not looking good at the moment.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
hrt (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:32:54 PM

The devs not wanting to answer basic questions on their thread here was a red flag for me. Time will tell if these guys are legit or not but it's not looking good at the moment.

Not sure if they are legit, but as for the paid support which they recently announced costs 0.03 btc that sounds like peak of idiocy.

Basically, for me it looks like ICO at the conventional price - 10K. If they decide to finally close up and throw everything out at wholesale prices, then we will rebuy coins for 10K and let push come to show. After the dumps over, with the market cap valuing at 200 btc it's impossible for 10K buyers to loss money.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:15:52 AM

Ed from AllCrypt.com here. I've opened a support ticket with C-CEX requesting they contact us so we can discuss the situation. I'd like to believe that C-CEX was merely experiencing traffic issues from the unprecedented surge in traffic to the site.

Being lead dev I have access to all logs and info, and while it's not our place to decide whats a scam and what is not, nor is it our job to put a stop to such activity*, I do believe that people should be allowed to freely make their own choices regarding such things. If it's true (and again, I do not believe it is) that C-CEX had any involvement, well, that's deplorable, but I'd like them to be able to voice their side of things.

And I'd like to personally speak to the dev and compare notes. Our site has experienced odd activity that may well have an unrelated or "legitimate" reason, (or be completely related) and I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

So, C-CEX guys - respond to my support ticket and let's chat. Hoping a public call to action will speed an answer.

Ed
AllCrypt.com Lead Dev

* Regarding an exchange's role, we're here to provide a service, not pass judgement. I'm a libertarian at heart, and I think people should have access to the tools they choose to use. *IF* a coin is a scam and you choose to invest, it is not our role to diaper you and protect you from your own stupidity or poor judgement. Also, it is not our role or responsibility to try and judge what is and is not a valid coin. That's for you to decide. That all being said - price fixing, colluding, and cheating by an exchange are all reprehensible. We just wanted to make our position clear.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
nyamoekkebon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:42:57 AM

c-CEX starting look suspicious .. Cool
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:58:40 AM

Ed from AllCrypt.com here. I've opened a support ticket with C-CEX requesting they contact us so we can discuss the situation. I'd like to believe that C-CEX was merely experiencing traffic issues from the unprecedented surge in traffic to the site.

Being lead dev I have access to all logs and info, and while it's not our place to decide whats a scam and what is not, nor is it our job to put a stop to such activity*, I do believe that people should be allowed to freely make their own choices regarding such things. If it's true (and again, I do not believe it is) that C-CEX had any involvement, well, that's deplorable, but I'd like them to be able to voice their side of things.

And I'd like to personally speak to the dev and compare notes. Our site has experienced odd activity that may well have an unrelated or "legitimate" reason, (or be completely related) and I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

So, C-CEX guys - respond to my support ticket and let's chat. Hoping a public call to action will speed an answer.

Ed
AllCrypt.com Lead Dev

* Regarding an exchange's role, we're here to provide a service, not pass judgement. I'm a libertarian at heart, and I think people should have access to the tools they choose to use. *IF* a coin is a scam and you choose to invest, it is not our role to diaper you and protect you from your own stupidity or poor judgement. Also, it is not our role or responsibility to try and judge what is and is not a valid coin. That's for you to decide. That all being said - price fixing, colluding, and cheating by an exchange are all reprehensible. We just wanted to make our position clear.

My inquires to C-Cex support have be replied with that they have been trying to get into contact as well with the PFC staff but they are not answering. In all the time I have been using C-Cex I have no reason to believe that they would engage in any wrong doing.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
dr1980m

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:05:30 PM

C-cex and Hash Profit are same company
So both of them are SCAM
Dont invest them...
dsfun

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:07:28 PM

So both of them are SCAM
Dont invest them...

Any proofs of that? Huh
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 03:39:36 PM by MickGhee

So both of them are SCAM
Dont invest them...

Any proofs of that? Huh
doubtful

shit itrs been just 24 hrs it dosent look good but i still cant outright say scam without proof .... hp says hackers got in sold off khs for pfc (= 15% of total supply) dumped  pfc  hp stepped in to stop loss perhaps cex stopped tx on pfc to mitigate losses during attack...  not saying thats true just saying it fits the situation as well as any conspiracy theory
furthermore if it is an atack as they claim lots of people are gonna butt hurt when it rebounds to 150  200k, following succesful re-opening and payment resumes for mining contracts

*EDIT
If I were forced to make a call here im sad to say i personally believe (opinion) we all got took for a ride and( i hate to say it) we all lost everything i have very little faith in pfc return but i do have a lot to gain if hp resumes mining and payments continue

safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:08:54 PM

Actually the volume of trade that currency and reached very high.
And the C-cex never had a currency that we arrive at this kind of volume of trade.
I'm still putting a little faith that it is legitimate.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

and even hashie.co got DDOS and attacked yesterday ..... wow what is next CEX.IO ??
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:09:59 PM

i lost my SSDcoin in c-cex without advance notice are they will be scam exchange?
because i send support ticket but they never send my coin back
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:12:58 PM

and even hashie.co got DDOS and attacked yesterday ..... wow what is next CEX.IO ??

no DDOS, hashie, HP, both ran/collapsed yesterday, no hack, no DDOS, no nothing, just a bunch of guys chilling in the bahamas atm, laughing at us.

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:26:19 AM

no DDOS, hashie, HP, both ran/collapsed yesterday, no hack, no DDOS, no nothing, just a bunch of guys chilling in the bahamas atm, laughing at us.

any real proof ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: