Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Raffle - Tickets for "Claire" the Water pipe  (Read 1437 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:28:37 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 10:43:32 PM by WoodCollector

Raffle

I have had a lot of people request a raffle for an item for those who like to gamble and dont have a lot of money to spend on one of my art pieces, being the holiday season and things being slow i figured this piece would make the perfect item to raffle off.

I am selling 20 raffle tickets to win "Claire" the Waterfall Water Pipe. The winner will be responsible for paying shipping to their destination. The winner also gets to choose from the 3 bowls i have on hand at the moment which one they want with the piece.

The drawing will be held once all 20 tickets are sold and the winner will be selected using random.org to pick the number.

Due to the busy holiday season, please post the number of tickets you wish to purchase and the #/#'s of the ticket you wish to purchase as well. I will message you directly with a payment address for your tickets. Although i will be online at least a few hours a day, i cannot sit behind a computer all day over the Christmas holiday, i will send you a message as soon as i am online.

Tickets will be reserved on a first come first serve basis, please check the posts above yours to see if the # you want has been taken already, i will update the list in the OP at least once a day.

50% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to the FEED THE CHILDREN campaign sponsored by Dabs

Price per ticket: 0.1BTC
Current Odds: 50%

Ticket #'s   - Purchased by:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - Protokol - PAID
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 - MGGB - PAID
20 -

***UPDATE***

This raffle will end on Monday January 5th no matter how many tickets are sold someone is winning this piece. Even if the raffle is only between the two guys who have bought tickets so far. If we do not sell all 20 tickets then we will not be able to make the charity donation so please get your tickets soon.

***UPDATE***

"Claire"

Materials: Purpleheart and Quilted Sapele

Gone are the days of crazy kids poking holes in Gatorade bottles and filling them at their mothers kitchen sink. Claire is an elegant Waterfall Water pipe for the sophisticated smoker with style and class. Claire is artistically hand crafted from beautiful Quilted Sapele and Purpleheart. Claire measures 16" tall and 4" round with a glass like finish and sports a colorful glass bowl for smooth smoking. Treat yourself and rise above the rest with this elegant conversation starting smoking device.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:06:02 PM

Bump

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:50:48 PM

Bump

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:37:11 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 01:30:25 AM by WoodCollector

UPDATE

This raffle will end on Monday January 5th no matter how many tickets are sold someone is winning this piece. Even if the raffle is only between the two guys who have bought tickets so far. If we do not sell all 20 tickets then we will not be able to make the charity donation so please get your tickets soon. It appears that not many people visit the gambling thread and after this topic got moved here it stopped even getting viewed

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:59:14 AM

Bump

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:29:32 AM

UPDATE

This raffle will end on Monday January 5th no matter how many tickets are sold someone is winning this piece. Even if the raffle is only between the two guys who have bought tickets so far. If we do not sell all 20 tickets then we will not be able to make the charity donation so please get your tickets soon. It appears that not many people visit the gambling thread and after this topic got moved here it stopped even getting viewed

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:52:52 PM

UPDATE

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:31:15 AM

UPDATE

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:50:27 PM

LAST DAY TO BUY TICKETS. DRAWING WILL BE TOMORROW

Yourallsodum

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:04:41 PM

you should be banned for posting drug paraphernalia
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:31:01 PM

you should be banned for posting drug paraphernalia

You should be educated on what constitutes drug paraphernalia. A water pipe is a tobacco smoking device for people who like their smoke to be water filtered.

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:38:01 PM

What time tomorrow? I might buy a ticket or two, its of very high quality.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:43:45 PM

What time tomorrow? I might buy a ticket or two, its of very high quality.

Noon eastern standard time

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:13:30 PM

WINNER = protokol

Raffle is now closed, Congrats Protokol  Grin

KingOfSports

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:20:51 PM

WINNER = protokol

How did you determine the winner fairly?

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:23:20 PM

WINNER = protokol

www.random.org

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:25:58 PM

I was going to buy a ticket last minute too. Bummer. Grats to the winner. Awesome price/odds for a piece like that
KingOfSports

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:27:15 PM

WINNER = protokol

www.random.org
In future, you should make a hash and show it here or something picking a number or providing some way that is provably fair. Unless you did this via a live stream that others were around, you could have used random.org multiple times or never have and just said protokol was the winner.

Protokol could've said I'll pay you 1 BTC to pick me as the winner, how would we know? I'm not saying you didn't conduct it fairly, but with all the things that go on around here if I was entered in this contest I would want the drawing to be conducted fairly and proven to me.

Look at my trust, you think if I was drawn by a member here they would want me to be the winner? Nope so just click random again and I don't win. Lot of people don't like me lot of people have favorites etc. Need to establish a provably fair method of drawing and stream that or prove verifiability.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:30:26 PM

WINNER = protokol

www.random.org
In future, you should make a hash and show it here or something picking a number or providing some way that is provably fair. Unless you did this via a live stream that others were around, you could have used random.org multiple times or never have and just said protokol was the winner.

Protokol could've said I'll pay you 1 BTC to pick me as the winner, how would we know? I'm not saying you didn't conduct it fairly, but with all the things that go on around here if I was entered in this contest I would want the drawing to be conducted fairly and proven to me.

Look at my trust, you think if I was drawn by a member here they would want me to be the winner? Nope so just click random again and I don't win. Lot of people don't like me lot of people have favorites etc. Need to establish a provably fair method of drawing and stream that or prove verifiability.

Recorded with frapps. I will upload the video to youtube if MGGB requests it. I was informed of this before i even decided to have the raffle. The date and timestamp are on the video. 

finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:09:25 AM

Congratulations to the winner. Its a beautiful piece. If I smoked tobacco, I would definitely have participated.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: