Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A WARNING to scammers... Hashprofit, Hashie and Hackers beware.  (Read 2052 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:45:58 PM

google, facebook, and apple don't scam customers because they have an actual product.

All these cloud mining scams were scams from  the beginning, so there's nothing to hope for it.

Think of how insane it has to be for cloud mining to work. I collect a bunch of coins, send it off to somebody, get the hardware, plug it in, maintain it, and pay out the coins it generates (which is always less than I sent the manufacturer, because if it wasn't, they would just plug it in instead of selling it to me). In the end, you give me 1 coin, I give you back less than 1 coin. Why jump through all these hoops in the middle?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:41:04 PM

Go after Mark Karpeles, Zhou Tong or the MyBitcoin guy instead. There are plenty of scammers who we know the identity of who have stolen more money than every cloudponzi together and nothing has happened to them. Some of them still run Bitcoin businesses and are still scamming people to this day despite running off with millions, they literally fear nothing - talk is cheap.

My talk is not cheap - Do you have links to articles or information about these people and their crimes?

I would rather die then allow the evil to go on much longer.

Nice trolling bro.
KingTylerVVS (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

Go after Mark Karpeles, Zhou Tong or the MyBitcoin guy instead. There are plenty of scammers who we know the identity of who have stolen more money than every cloudponzi together and nothing has happened to them. Some of them still run Bitcoin businesses and are still scamming people to this day despite running off with millions, they literally fear nothing - talk is cheap.

My talk is not cheap - Do you have links to articles or information about these people and their crimes?

Nice trolling bro.

ummm... looks like you are the troll here? I am ready to start knocking heads off. Bitcoin is supposed to change the world for the better, not empower fucking thieves. Please change your perspective, or leave.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:40:21 PM

Nice trolling bro.

ummm... looks like you are the troll here? I am ready to start knocking heads off. Bitcoin is supposed to change the world for the better, not empower fucking thieves. Please change your perspective, or leave.

You talk a big game but haven't heard of Mt Gox Mark? Come on now, go back to your regular BTCtalk account and stop playing games.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:40:21 PM

Hashprofit was confirmed to be a scam? I'm afraid I'm not updated.

But while you're at it, you should also go after PBMining's Jason Boyko.

whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:59:42 PM

it wont be confirmed untill the 5th of january i guess

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:40:41 AM

Have fun on this quest lol

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

but you need to look for the sword of judgement in the woods of despair  Cry
james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:33:49 AM

Good luck in your endeavors bro

KingTylerVVS (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:56:50 AM

Good luck in your endeavors bro

Roll Eyes LOVE IT!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.new#new

Never buy cloud mining. PERIOD. They are all ponzis. That is all.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:20:25 AM

it wont be confirmed untill the 5th of january i guess

Oh well. They were very suspicious since the very beginning I guess.

Free 200 KHS and you could only withdraw if you bought in.

And then there were all the discounts.

Way too good to be true.  Roll Eyes

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:57:29 AM

If you can't track down the articles by yourself how do you expect to track down hashprofit and those?

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0#post_toc_12

james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:01:28 AM

If you can't track down the articles by yourself how do you expect to track down hashprofit and those?

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0#post_toc_12

lmao
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: