Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE BITCOIN Sites  (Read 665970 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

Another game that you can earn some bitcoins: http://bitcoinsilverbar.com

Thanks for the submission.   I don't think it qualifies as a 'free' site though. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexhart

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 10:46:43 PM

Just for you to know this isn't the only good thread on the forum with free BitCoin links. You don't have to trash everyone else's and call it a "spam site".

Having to go through a bunch of advertising before one gets to the site one wants to go to is what I call wading through spam...

Unnecessarily since those links are already in this thread, and not hidden behind spammy url redirection links.

And many people create sites with all these same links, usually hidden behind those coinurl redirectors, and post it on these forums.  And they are often not kept up to date and often contain links to dubious sites... ( what do these people care... they just want people clicking on as many of those coinurl things as possible to make as much as money as they can ).  Oh, but I bet you will say your site is different... just like all the rest of them say...  Roll Eyes

Making posts about these sites on these forums is also what I call spam since all those free Bitcoin sites are already available here in this thread.  They are checked everyday by me, and many others who follow this thread and enjoy collecting the very very small payouts, just for the fun of using this revolutionary coin.  Believe me there is no real money to be made here. This is about getting newbies started with receiving their first bits and hopefully giving them a positive experience doing it. Wading through spam is not my idea of a positive experience. A lot of these free BTC faucets already get carried away with the ads and stuff they put on their sites ( at least with them it helps them give some of it back to the users of these faucets )... we don't need to add further spam on top of it to frustrate people wanting to explore this new system.

Great point.  As owner of hartcode.com, after reading this, I have removed the annoying coinurl redirects from the site.  Sometimes it is easy to loose sight of the bigger picture. 
Ben Thomas Clayton

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 11:29:23 PM

From their FAQ:

How fast I will receive my payment?

You need to collect at least 0.01 BTC to get paid. Payments will be made after at least 20 people collected 0.01 BTC - this has been changed to reduce transaction fees.

There have been reports of BitcoinFaucet.at not paying out.  Anyone else experienced this?

For now I will mark it with an * and will watch it closely for a few days, and after that remove it from the list if it is engaging in the activity that some are reporting.

Bitcoin adress: 1973dn8zAtXVfLXxwuRSfnWGfHRRUihDtx
Devcoin adress: 17iyPzDjgDovga7feUNyctJisg2VNyboEQ
Earn Devcoins by Writing
cocothecat11

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:19:03 AM

I wouldn't trust this guy, he hides his links through shady hyperlinks that you have no idea what it leads to. He can't even wait 5 seconds, so that obviously means he's not patient. He's probably waiting to infect us all with his spam filled unofficial crap. I would just stick to the 1 place on the internet which is actually good, mine!

This is what you sounded like when you replied to my thread the first time.
Turbo1980

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 12:30:42 AM

1LnubYt1vdhR1WeEx3FjTBKfZwHsZ21t85

Thanks!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:48:07 AM

From their FAQ:

You need to collect at least 0.01 BTC to get paid. Payments will be made after at least 20 people collected 0.01 BTC - this has been changed to reduce transaction fees.

There have been reports of BitcoinFaucet.at not paying out.  Anyone else experienced this?

For now I will mark it with an * and will watch it closely for a few days, and after that remove it from the list if it is engaging in the activity that some are reporting.

It wasn't just the delay in getting payments. This seems to be the main concern:

I have gone to the site at least once a day and waited the 120 seconds.  Today after entering my wallet and code the new screen appeared and my total accumulated was 0.0003xxx bitcoins where before it was 0.003xxxx.
Aztec

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:54:49 AM

Hi man. Thanks for the links and game

1K4pEPEJrtsofhPUfj1gRjUSoR6SZUwdHz
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:07:27 AM

I wouldn't trust this guy, he hides his links through shady hyperlinks that you have no idea what it leads to. He can't even wait 5 seconds, so that obviously means he's not patient. He's probably waiting to infect us all with his spam filled unofficial crap. I would just stick to the 1 place on the internet which is actually good, mine!

I don't know what the 'waiting 5 seconds thing' is about but I am glad I was clear.   Wink

Everyone can choose for themselves which site they would like to use, if they would want to use any:  

This list which has been around the longest and been given the greatest scrutiny here on this forum under the eyes of any member who chooses to check it out as well as the forum mods;  

or one of, who knows how many... hundreds?, of sites spread around the internet with a list of the same sites, except, one often has to go through spam before they get to those sites... and who knows if one is going to the site one thinks they are going to... and how does one know what else may be lurking on these sites... ( maybe nothing... maybe everyone who puts up sites like this are 'all' honest people with the purest of intentions... maybe the internet isn't as full of scams and nasty surprizes as some people think it is... )  is there a community of forum members who have checked them all out, and do so everyday?  

If someone isn't even familiar with Bitcoin which is a better type of list to present to them?  I have given my opinion; my feedback.  If my low opinion of spam and such things offends you that is unfortunate...  but oh well.  

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:13:26 AM

1LnubYt1vdhR1WeEx3FjTBKfZwHsZ21t85

Thanks!

Added...

Hi man. Thanks for the links and game

1K4pEPEJrtsofhPUfj1gRjUSoR6SZUwdHz

Added...

Welcome!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:16:46 AM

Just for you to know this isn't the only good thread on the forum with free BitCoin links. You don't have to trash everyone else's and call it a "spam site".

Having to go through a bunch of advertising before one gets to the site one wants to go to is what I call wading through spam...

Unnecessarily since those links are already in this thread, and not hidden behind spammy url redirection links.

And many people create sites with all these same links, usually hidden behind those coinurl redirectors, and post it on these forums.  And they are often not kept up to date and often contain links to dubious sites... ( what do these people care... they just want people clicking on as many of those coinurl things as possible to make as much as money as they can ).  Oh, but I bet you will say your site is different... just like all the rest of them say...  Roll Eyes

Making posts about these sites on these forums is also what I call spam since all those free Bitcoin sites are already available here in this thread.  They are checked everyday by me, and many others who follow this thread and enjoy collecting the very very small payouts, just for the fun of using this revolutionary coin.  Believe me there is no real money to be made here. This is about getting newbies started with receiving their first bits and hopefully giving them a positive experience doing it. Wading through spam is not my idea of a positive experience. A lot of these free BTC faucets already get carried away with the ads and stuff they put on their sites ( at least with them it helps them give some of it back to the users of these faucets )... we don't need to add further spam on top of it to frustrate people wanting to explore this new system.

Great point.  As owner of hartcode.com, after reading this, I have removed the annoying coinurl redirects from the site.  Sometimes it is easy to loose sight of the bigger picture.  

Nice. Thanks.  

Your site is back on the list.  Not because of what you say here.  I got mixed up in testing your site and thought it wasn't paying out anymore.  I now see that it has been paying out to the address I actually used there.  Sorry about that.  

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:38:24 AM

I don't know what the 'waiting 5 seconds thing' is about but I am glad I was clear.   Wink

Everyone can choose for themselves which site they would like to use, if they would want to use any:  

This list which has been around the longest and been given the greatest scrutiny here on this forum under the eyes of any member who chooses to check it out as well as the forum mods;  

or one of, who knows how many... hundreds?, of sites spread around the internet with a list of the same sites, except, one often has to go through spam before they get to those sites... and who knows if one is going to the site one thinks they are going to... and how does one know what else may be lurking on these sites... ( maybe nothing... maybe everyone who puts up sites like this are 'all' honest people with the purest of intentions... maybe the internet isn't as full of scams and nasty surprizes as some people think it is... )  is there a community of forum members who have checked them all out, and do so everyday?  

If someone isn't even familiar with Bitcoin which is a better type of list to present to them?  I have given my opinion; my feedback.  If my low opinion of spam and such things offends you that is unfortunate...  but oh well.  

Btw, I won't reply to 'that' PM you sent me but just add here, that I didn't say you in particular were untrustworthy etc., but was speaking about such things in general.  It is not a question of which is absolutely untrustworthy and what is perfectly trustworthy, but which is likely to be 'more' safe and trustworthy. 

I spend a lot of time on this list to make sure all the links are fine. And I am grateful to the many forum members and mods who help out with submissions, feedback and reports.  If you had been here with us longer you would perhaps know more about the many scams, and other instances of scumbaggery, that have taken place in this Bitcoin realm ( and money, even the cryptographic kind, seems to brings the worst out in some, but not all, people ), and you would perhaps understand why some might want to try and provide something as safe and positive as possible to people coming to this new economy for the first time... and do it on a forum like this, where we might get the odd scammer, but we also have some of the most intelligent and most helpful people when it comes to Bitcoin, who try to watch out for new members of Club BTC... I am not talking about myself, but I try to do my best as well.     

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:17:18 AM

From their FAQ:

I was going to ask you... Is this your site? If not, what has your experience been with it?  Have you seen your balance build up properly?
rhpc

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:26:01 AM

Great links, thanks!

My address is:
1G4hg3D5kZcubTHmPT4vtEkXaGcz2kNvj1
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:16:21 AM

Great links, thanks!

My address is:
1G4hg3D5kZcubTHmPT4vtEkXaGcz2kNvj1

Added...  Welcome!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:38:03 AM

Winner of today's draw: gongomanny
Ben Thomas Clayton

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 10:40:00 AM

Sorry fro being a drongo, bro! Didn't read it properly. My mistake.

I'm just used to that when people in other forums on the net are complaining 'bout payout, then the reason is in nine of ten the delay...

Haven't paid too much attention to me balance there, so I can't tell anything 'bout your prob', bro. Most of the time when I visit that site, I load it, go to the kitchen and mix a glass of milk and chocolate, going back and type the captcha, go to the kitchen to drink the milk.

Two out of three I'll write a wrong answer to the captcha, so it's not a healthy site...

My balance there is for now 0,004 (I'm not from USA, hence the comma), so I guess time'll tell weather I get me payout or not, Hope to catch it before they're dry...

From their FAQ:

It wasn't just the delay in getting payments. This seems to be the main concern:

I have gone to the site at least once a day and waited the 120 seconds.  Today after entering my wallet and code the new screen appeared and my total accumulated was 0.0003xxx bitcoins where before it was 0.003xxxx.

Bitcoin adress: 1973dn8zAtXVfLXxwuRSfnWGfHRRUihDtx
Devcoin adress: 17iyPzDjgDovga7feUNyctJisg2VNyboEQ
Earn Devcoins by Writing
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 11:11:40 AM

@everyone

PM me your bitcoin address if you're having problems with bitcoinfaucet.at - I'll check it.

I had to add some additional checks (so your payment may become invalid even if it says it's valid) due to people using it more than once per 12 hours & using servers / vpn / proxies / simply switching between several ip addresses in their dynamic range.

Maybe this could make your legit payment invalid even when it should work - I'm not sure if I should just allow people to take bitcoins more than once per 12 hours and reduce the amount or add something to verify if a visitor went to bitcoinfaucet.at only once....any suggestions?

btw.: I had to upgrade the hosting for ~EUR 300 and the increasing exchange rate makes it difficult to keep it running - the 0.01 limit has been added because it lowers the tx fees for me and it will be easier for YOU to spend them.

CoinBitter

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:37:23 AM

Nice thread!

Would like to join the lotto with this address: 14QvkYFS6spMgwUQrftbhanxRJnFtHkHoW
alibaba teapot

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:02:28 PM

@everyone

PM me your bitcoin address if you're having problems with bitcoinfaucet.at - I'll check it.

I had to add some additional checks (so your payment may become invalid even if it says it's valid) due to people using it more than once per 12 hours & using servers / vpn / proxies / simply switching between several ip addresses in their dynamic range.

Maybe this could make your legit payment invalid even when it should work - I'm not sure if I should just allow people to take bitcoins more than once per 12 hours and reduce the amount or add something to verify if a visitor went to bitcoinfaucet.at only once....any suggestions?

btw.: I had to upgrade the hosting for ~EUR 300 and the increasing exchange rate makes it difficult to keep it running - the 0.01 limit has been added because it lowers the tx fees for me and it will be easier for YOU to spend them.

I PM'd and am very pleased to say that it has been resolved and I got sent some coin Smiley. Thanks very much.

Message suggested it could have been something to do with my ISP which isn't that much of a surprise. I'm in the Isle of Man and we're a bit special here. Lots of international sites don't always recognise us, like spotify and google play.

Anyway, thanks again for the resolution.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:28:55 PM

@everyone

Thanks for the response. I will add a link to your post, quoted above, with your site's listing. 
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 392 »
  Print  

Jump to: