Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended path: credit/debit card-->eWallet-->Payment Processor-->BTCExchange  (Read 1296 times)
dunchy (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:59:38 PM

I (like probably ~5 billion other unfortunates) live in a financial concentration camp. My place of residence:

1. is not listed in country drop-down menus on most of world's websites
2. forbids his citizens of having accounts in foreign states
3. forbids his citizens of sending bank wire transaction from physical entity to legal entity. (Means person to business. Like from account on my name to account held by some company)

But it's not Iran or Syria ...etc ( they are selectable).  It's a 3rd world European country.

So chances for me to open a bank account in a foreign country tends to zero because their KYC/AML doesn't know what to do with people who come from virtual countries, places unselectable in a country drop-down menu. On the other hand, even if I do  succeeded in opening foreign bank account, it has to be in my name in order to be usable. And sending swift from my country outside to a bank account in my name is not possible due to fact number 2. Catch 22.

SO....My only chance is VISA / MASTERCARD network

Anyone has a good financial path to recommend for the unfortunate ones?

But if it's possible without shady payment processors founded in Ukraine, Georgia or tax havens.. Or shady btc exchanges that dare to take debit/credit card deposits.

Thanx.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: