Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: did neil armstrong really went to moon?  (Read 1726 times)
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:06:27 AM

Stupid is as stupid does.

What do you consider a stupid person?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Stupidity is a curious term. We find stupid anything what is different from us and has different standards. Do we really deserve to judge others? We judge by our own standards after all.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:21:56 AM

That's maybe what you numpties think is stupid, I personally view someone who ignores scientific, historical and mathematical fact as somebody who is stupid, because to be able to ignore all of that and be proud if it you really do have to be stupid.
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:08:41 AM

That's maybe what you numpties think is stupid, I personally view someone who ignores scientific, historical and mathematical fact as somebody who is stupid, because to be able to ignore all of that and be proud if it you really do have to be stupid.

Nobody here ignores scientific, historic or math facts, and yet you call us stupid.
A person is entitled to their beliefs. What may seem stupid for one person, might not be for another person.

Definition of a stupid person, IIRC, is someone with low IQ. Yet in this world, trying to survive, would you call a (stereotypical) rural farmer stupid? Someone who can survive on their own, someone who can create fire?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

Nobody here ignores scientific, historic or math facts, and yet you call us stupid.
A person is entitled to their beliefs. What may seem stupid for one person, might not be for another person.

Definition of a stupid person, IIRC, is someone with low IQ. Yet in this world, trying to survive, would you call a (stereotypical) rural farmer stupid? Someone who can survive on their own, someone who can create fire?
Actually someone who has the same access to knowledge/information as me but ignores facts (just like Lethn said).
I'd put stupid and ignorant into the same basket if you ask me.

There is a difference in: having different beliefs and having a wrong beliefs.
What would you consider a person who's only interests are: (typical example of the new generation) Facebook, Instagram, Retrica, eat, get drunk, sleep --> repeat.. if not stupid, then smart?  Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Actually someone who has the same access to knowledge/information as me but ignores facts (just like Lethn said).
I'd put stupid and ignorant into the same basket if you ask me.

There is a difference in: having different beliefs and having a wrong beliefs.
What would you consider a person who's only interests are: (typical example of the new generation) Facebook, Instagram, Retrica, eat, get drunk, sleep --> repeat.. if not stupid, then smart?  Cheesy

I've seen people on this forum ingore scientific or historical fact on a regular basis, even outright deny it, a lot of them end up on my ignore list because there's no point in even associating with people like that since they don't pay any attention to logic. Let me put it this way, it's the equivalent of if there was some kind of heavy object hurtling towards you about to hit you and then you claiming that because you say so it isn't going to harm you in any way, more often than not they will likely claim God will protect them and of course if someone went and stopped the object from hitting them in the face rather than thanking the person they'll go and claim it as a confirmation of their belief.

People in particular who ignore the laws of physics in particular are going to end up proving Darwinism to everyone around them one day.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:03:02 AM

Do you believe in Moon landing conspiracy theories which claims that some or all elements of the Apollo program and the associated Moon landings were hoaxes staged by NASA with the aid of other organizations to be ahead of russia?

Safe to say none of us have enough data to make an educated judgement. Till anyone reveals concrete information, it is pointless speculating. It only degenerates to petty arguments (see above).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 11:04:11 AM

Safe to say none of us have enough data to make an educated judgement. Till anyone reveals concrete information, it is pointless speculating. It only degenerates to petty arguments (see above).
Petty? Please educate yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

I've seen people on this forum ingore scientific or historical fact on a regular basis, even outright deny it, a lot of them end up on my ignore list because there's no point in even associating with people like that since they don't pay any attention to logic. Let me put it this way, it's the equivalent of if there was some kind of heavy object hurtling towards you about to hit you and then you claiming that because you say so it isn't going to harm you in any way, more often than not they will likely claim God will protect them and of course if someone went and stopped the object from hitting them in the face rather than thanking the person they'll go and claim it as a confirmation of their belief.

People in particular who ignore the laws of physics in particular are going to end up proving Darwinism to everyone around them one day.
Like I said, the same people have the same access to the same information that you and me do.
If they had not, it would be acceptable.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

Germany had the technology to do it back in WWII. If the Germans had not been involved in the War, and if they had put their minds to it like the put their minds to the War, they would have had people on the moon way back then.

This brings us to what the question should really be: Do we have secret bases on the back side of the moon right now? The technology is easily available. If it weren't, Spaceship 1 would never have been able to make it to space so inexpensively.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BTCXE

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:58:52 PM

@OP No, Lance did

BTCXE.com  - The simple bitcoin converter
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:07:28 PM

Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:28:31 PM

Lol

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:29:20 PM

Has anyone been to the moon recently? Why not? Is it to boring?
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:33:53 PM

Bitcoin's going to the moon!

... aaaand thread derailed.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

Why would anyone go up there again?
It's not like it has any valuable resources to make it worth it. That's how your governments are thinking, which is dumb.

Why should we colonize Mars if we can't find a ton of gold/diamonds on it?  Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:52:49 PM

Bitcoin's going to the moon!

... aaaand thread derailed.

How far into space have humans gone recently? I wish to jump like kangaroo on this " moon".

I am glad that the van Allan radiation belt will not fry my body. Those lying Russians claimed they never went to moon cause radiation would fry them. Ha. Obviously false. Many folks visit moon to jump like kangaroo.
JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

I guess I'll just answer my question. It is very expensive for us americans to take care of all you ungrateful unrully peoples of the planet. If y'all would just settle down we could go back to the moon instead of spending our hard earned dollars on justice drones.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

as you can see here, yes.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:42:05 AM

"I've always regretted [sending men to the moon]. Nothing there but dry rocks and those revolting onion men."
-- Richard Nixon (in Futurama)

Seriously though, there's pretty much nothing of any value on the moon. There really is nothing but rocks up there, and the rocks themselves don't contain any especially valuable ores. The only thing I can think of is that the far side of the moon is the one place in the solar system that's permanently shielded from terrestrial EM emissions. This obviously makes it the ideal location for a radio telescope, but there's probably all kinds of other scientific research that could benefit from such an environment too. But other than that, I can't imagine a single worthwhile reason to go back to the moon.

(Right now, at least. Mining the moon for materials for space station construction etc. is a distant possibility (it takes a lot less energy to move mass into Earth orbit from the moon than from Earth), but we don't have the infrastructure for that yet.)

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:03:45 AM

as you can see here, yes.

Fake, because I no see no Doge dog aliens coming over the hill in the upper left-hand corner. (hint!)

<or Doge dog peeing on Eagle, of which would be so WOW! too>
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: