Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ticker widget  (Read 4338 times)
ofirbeigel (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

Hm... btc-china data is completely gone now from android app and even bitfinex. Even though btc-china did miss data it was informational to know whats going on on the biggest btc-exchange. I dont get why bitfinex was deleted too.
I personally would like to see those exchanges back because i use the app to watch the prices on kraken, bitfinex and btc-china. Now the app isnt as worthy for me like it was before since kraken often reacts differently to the market. Its not that one can say that it develops exactly corresponding on the other exchanges.

So if possible i would like to see those exchanges back. Even with missing data.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same app since Bitfinex and Kraken never were on that app. So perhaps you're referring to a different one ?  Regarding BTC-China - it's not that some data was missing, it was that they were blocking all calls we did to get data from them, so basically nothing was showing up.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:34:28 PM

Hm... btc-china data is completely gone now from android app and even bitfinex. Even though btc-china did miss data it was informational to know whats going on on the biggest btc-exchange. I dont get why bitfinex was deleted too.
I personally would like to see those exchanges back because i use the app to watch the prices on kraken, bitfinex and btc-china. Now the app isnt as worthy for me like it was before since kraken often reacts differently to the market. Its not that one can say that it develops exactly corresponding on the other exchanges.

So if possible i would like to see those exchanges back. Even with missing data.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same app since Bitfinex and Kraken never were on that app. So perhaps you're referring to a different one ?  Regarding BTC-China - it's not that some data was missing, it was that they were blocking all calls we did to get data from them, so basically nothing was showing up.

You mentioned that before but i thought you had an app for wordpress and one for android. I mean the Android App "Bitcoin Ticker Widget". Is that from you or who should i contact about it?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

I have this installed in my phone and it is the best Bitcoin widget you will find.

You can add 2 widgets with different exchangers. I have mine configured with bitstamp and bitfinex.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=st.brothas.mtgoxwidget&hl=es
ofirbeigel (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

You mentioned that before but i thought you had an app for wordpress and one for android. I mean the Android App "Bitcoin Ticker Widget". Is that from you or who should i contact about it?

I have one for WP and one for Android but they are similar and both didn't have Bitfinex or Kraken. Can you perhaps put a link so I'll see what app you're referring to ?

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

My people that use bitcoin don't install unkown programs on there pc because of security of there wallet.
I for one keep away from exe or installs on my bitcoin pc

This indeed, dont risk your coins

thats it. dont install something when you store larger bitcoin amounts on your pc (...but storing larger amounts is always stupid in a hot wallet Tongue - store it offline!)

Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:08:33 PM

My people that use bitcoin don't install unkown programs on there pc because of security of there wallet.
I for one keep away from exe or installs on my bitcoin pc

This indeed, dont risk your coins

thats it. dont install something when you store larger bitcoin amounts on your pc (...but storing larger amounts is always stupid in a hot wallet Tongue - store it offline!)

Exactly.
Months ago, there was a dogecoin price ticker plugin that turned out to be a malware and scammed it users.
http://www.coindesk.com/chrome-extension-could-vulnerable-malware/

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

I have one for WP and one for Android but they are similar and both didn't have Bitfinex or Kraken. Can you perhaps put a link so I'll see what app you're referring to ?

Its this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=st.brothas.mtgoxwidget

Miftach

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:52:55 AM

Its this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=st.brothas.mtgoxwidget
thanks for info
this good apps Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 05:32:42 PM

thanks for info
this good apps Smiley

Yes, very helpful to keep the bitcoin price in the eye or even for trading. Alarms are included too. Only i would like to have the big exchanges in the list too again.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:51:13 PM

So are you the creator of this Bitcoin Ticker Widget for Android? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=st.brothas.mtgoxwidget&hl=de Or is this another one?

ofirbeigel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:52:40 PM

So are you the creator of this Bitcoin Ticker Widget for Android? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=st.brothas.mtgoxwidget&hl=de Or is this another one?

This is not my widget. My widget is this one.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: