Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paying all your hosting bills/anything internet related above 10k usd/eur montly  (Read 1363 times)
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:25:54 PM

Hi, I am able to pay all your hosting bills or anything internet related when the bill is directed to my company.
You can send me the bitcoins with escrow, once your hosting company received the payment you should release the bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:05:09 PM

Hi, I am able to pay all your hosting bills or anything internet related when the bill is directed to my company.
You can send me the bitcoins with escrow, once your hosting company received the payment you should release the bitcoins.

Can you add more details to this? Do you mean that if I send you my internet bill , then you will pay it for me,
and  I will send you the equivalent amount in BTC?

yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:17:03 PM

Quote from: yumei on Today at 08:25:54 PM

Can you add more details to this? Do you mean that if I send you my internet bill , then you will pay it for me,

Yes right! But your bill should be above 10k usd/eur, small amounts are not worth my bank account being closed which happens frequently nowadays.
I am aware that my service is not for everyone.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Lobster please read into basics like bank AML and bitcoin related restrictions they have.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:51:34 PM

I'm pretty sure that he's talking about banks account being closed for bitcoin activity and a quick Google search can confirm this

Yes. Furthermore several small bill amounts means more work and more risk for me, I need to settle the payments and wait, for every guy confirming his payment arrived with the hoster, for the escrow to release my bitcoins, thats simply not worth it.

Anyway its pretty bad that guys like Lobster is stating everything as scam(just look at his message history) what he don´t understand, this is reputational damage. While I am trying to offer something for the community.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:52:17 PM

Is your service worldwide?

Or just for usa/europe/something
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:11:55 AM

Yes right! But your bill should be above 10k usd/eur, small amounts are not worth my bank account being closed which happens frequently nowadays.

I am not sure who will be using that service though. big companies, which might have these kinds of bills,
would probably require to show them in their accounts, and would not be using a third party just so that they can pay with bitcoin.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:36:40 AM

I am not sure who will be using that service though. big companies, which might have these kinds of bills,
would probably require to show them in their accounts, and would not be using a third party just so that they can pay with bitcoin.

There are cases where his service would be appreciated in order to stay anonymous.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

Is your service worldwide?

Or just for usa/europe/something

Worldwide

I need a bill or a contract for the transaction, but it must not be from the hosting / service provider itself. The bank account holder name just needs to be equal to the bill issuer name.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:06:35 PM

bump
Sellers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:37:43 AM

Sounds like a neat service.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:30:55 AM

Do you mean my TimeWarner cable bill for the internet can be billed in your name, etc.

The IP is tied to your identity so I can stay anonymous?

But pay you directly - in bitcoin?

How can I be sure you will pay TimeWarner in time so my service is not cut off?

TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:17:01 PM

So long a a trusted escrow is involved, I think the service can work well

yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:49:21 PM

Do you mean my TimeWarner cable bill for the internet can be billed in your name, etc.

Hi, sorry for my late response.

I don´t know if your TimeWarner cable bill for the internet can be billed in my companys name, its your job to send me a bill.

Well I don´t know what you mean with the IP is tied to my identity. If you or TimeWarner send me a bill I will settle it and you will pay me instead in bitcoins. So you pay indirectly in bitcoins for your bills.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:16:54 AM

I don´t know if your TimeWarner cable bill for the internet can be billed in my companys name, its your job to send me a bill.

Well I don´t know what you mean with the IP is tied to my identity. If you or TimeWarner send me a bill I will settle it and you will pay me instead in bitcoins. So you pay indirectly in bitcoins for your bills.

Ok, I understand.

You are basically a bill payment service.
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:16:16 AM

Ok, I understand.

You should be careful using the OP's services. Any bill be able to be paid with reversible payment methods and you will probalby not find out that the OP's payment has been repaid until your service gets cut off and/or you start to get collection notices.

picolo

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:35:01 AM

Ok, I understand.

You should be careful using the OP's services. Any bill be able to be paid with reversible payment methods and you will probalby not find out that the OP's payment has been repaid until your service gets cut off and/or you start to get collection notices.

Correct point. Be careful. Use escrow and a long enough time before releasing bitcoins.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:47:26 PM

Correct point. Be careful. Use escrow and a long enough time before releasing bitcoins.

Well, thats why I am really suggesting to use escrow with a recognized member.
picolo

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

Well, thats why I am really suggesting to use escrow with a recognized member.

Escrow should hold the BTC for a very long time depending on the method of payment used by OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: