Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old thread of Stakecoin  (Read 79663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:39:14 PM

How is this possible Huh

hashrate on two pools and different rewards

O_o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 09:40:34 PM

How is this possible Huh

same hashrate on two pools and different rewards

it's about pool's luck. first pool may be too lucky to find blocks.
don't worry, it's gonna be even when the difficulty re-adjusted.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:43:11 PM

How is this possible Huh

same hashrate on two pools and different rewards

it's about pool's luck. first pool may be too lucky to find blocks.
don't worry, it's gonna be even when the difficulty re-adjusted.

yeah, you are right. first pool didn't find a block yet.
by the way it was my mistake to write "same" hashrate  Grin

O_o
AikaPool

Activity: 872

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:05:56 PM

The reward floating - is established as Block 402-20000 = 32 STK

After search by a pool of the first block value will be automatically counted. Can check! Smiley

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:07:43 PM

i can't run the wallet on my 32 bit machine windows machine. can you help me please?

matsabusen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

How do I get hold of the burnadress?
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:09:47 PM

I'll make the guide on how to convert Cinni into STK soon.

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:11:33 PM

im getting a win32 error (not a valid application)  when trying to download wallet.

I see someone else has same issue, glad its not just me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
matsabusen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:17:20 PM

I'll make the guide on how to convert Cinni into STK soon.

Good!
but what will happen with cinni? are you going to shutt it down?
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:19:49 PM

So this coin had to get another developer to help out ... then build the binaries....and you guys are still mining something fro someone who couldn't launch his own coin?

Is there a block explorer so we can see that indeed there are only those coins premined? And why burn after launch? Funny how EmpoEx seems to have endorsed this right off the bat. I mean come on, we can all see that this isnt the old Cinni Dev, this is some new guy, probably bought the account.

If you are mining this.....

Desperate much?
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

im getting a win32 error (not a valid application)  when trying to download wallet.

I see someone else has same issue, glad its not just me.

I had same error on 32 bit but works fine on 64,

Looking forward to the guide on how to convert cinni to stake, I was starting to think that was just some knowledge we were assumed to be born with.
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:05:28 AM

To convert Cinni into STK:

If you have Cinni in your wallet:
Step 1. ) Open your wallet and sync, you can use a bootstrap.dat to make you sync faster.
Step 2. ) Send  all your Cinni to 1 of your addresses (you have to do this step please)
Step 3. ) When all your Cinni is in one address only, send your Cinni to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6 (this will burn them)
Step 4. ) In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 5. ) In that console type dumpprivkey <address> (replace <address> with the address you sent from)
Step 6. ) Record that private key somewhere to use in the next step.
Step 7. ) Download Stakecoin wallet
Step 8. ) In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 9. ) In that console type importprivkey <address> (replace <address> with the Cinni address you sent from)
Step 10. ) Wait maximum 1 day to recieve your Stakecoins.

You have until Stakecoins PoW ends to do this proccess.
If any Stakecoins are left over at the end of PoW then they will be burned to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6

If you were on the list of Cinni on Mintpal, go to your Cinni wallet, In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type dumpprivkey <address> (replace <address> with your address from that list), Download Stakecoin wallet, In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type importprivkey <address> (replace <address> with your address from that list).

bitcoinreviews

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:13:10 AM

Step 1. ) Open your wallet and sync, you can use a bootstrap.dat to make you sync faster.
Step 2. ) Send  all your Cinni to 1 of your addresses (you have to do this step please)
Step 3. ) When all your Cinni is in one address only, send your Cinni to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6 (this will burn them)
Step 4. ) In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 5. ) In that console type dumpprivkey <address> (replace <address> with the address you sent from)
Step 8. ) In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 9. ) In that console type importprivkey <address> (replace <address> with the Cinni address you sent from)

If any Stakecoins are left over at the end of PoW then they will be burned to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6

If you were on the list of Cinni on Mintpal, go to your Cinni wallet, In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type dumpprivkey <address> (replace <address> with your address from that list), Download Stakecoin wallet, In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type importprivkey <address> (replace <address> with your address from that list).

Wow . . .  odds that I get this right, slim to none. Not looking forward to this process . . .

Okay so I should send all of my cinni to an address with a bunch of xxxxxxxx? I just want to confirm we are not all supposed to have our own unique address.
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:18:59 AM

Wow . . .  odds that I get this right, slim to none. Not looking forward to this process . . .

Okay so I should send all of my cinni to an address with a bunch of xxxxxxxx? I just want to confirm we are not all supposed to have our own unique address.
First send your coins to 1 of your addresses so all your Cinni is in 1 address you control. Then send them from that address to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6

JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6 is a burn address made with https://github.com/casascius/Bitcoin-Address-Utility

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 05:31:40 AM

Step 2. ) Send  all your Cinni to 1 of your addresses (you have to do this step please)

Wow . . .  odds that I get this right, slim to none. Not looking forward to this process . . .

First send your coins to 1 of your addresses so all your Cinni is in 1 address you control. Then send them from that address to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6

JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6 is a burn address made with https://github.com/casascius/Bitcoin-Address-Utility

is this something that can be done later on or in a month or 6 months time?  Is it automatic?  Not everyone can easily sweep their Cinni to one address as it too fragmented because they have been keeping your network going for so long  which is part of the reason why snapshot idea was better.  Are you going to exclude while giving a fat amount of the premine to the rather questionable amounts being claimed those who say they lost on mintpal?

Have you contacted the exchanges to discuss how to handle the switchover with them?  do they even know?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
wisnon

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:38:15 AM

Why can not I receive STK stk.suprnova.cc pay?
Hard fork?
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:45:28 AM

Why can not I receive STK stk.suprnova.cc pay?
Hard fork?
What block did you start mining at? Maybe your coins are still immature?

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:48:59 AM

Step 2. ) Send  all your Cinni to 1 of your addresses (you have to do this step please)

Wow . . .  odds that I get this right, slim to none. Not looking forward to this process . . .

is this something that can be done later on or in a month or 6 months time?  Is it automatic?  Not everyone can easily sweep their Cinni to one address as it too fragmented because they have been keeping your network going for so long  which is part of the reason why snapshot idea was better.  Are you going to exclude while giving a fat amount of the premine to the rather questionable amounts being claimed those who say they lost on mintpal?

Have you contacted the exchanges to discuss how to handle the switchover with them?  do they even know?

No it can only be done before Stakecoin's PoW ends since i will be burning the leftover at the end of PoW.

xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:52:41 AM

Why can't withdraw from the CC mine pool to wallet?Huh?
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:59:20 AM

How long is the Pow stage estimated to last?

I have just pointed a considerable amount of hashpower to your pools for the cause.

Cheers, to Stake!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: