Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old thread of Stakecoin  (Read 79663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:04:57 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 12:40:50 PM by CinniCoin

Thank you
Added the mac wallet to the ann.
I'll send some stakecoins also today.

edit: sent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:50:15 AM

Thank you
Added the mac wallet to the ann.
I'll send some stakecoins also today.
Cheers, add the bootstrap.dat as well.

NatPagles

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:56:51 AM

I have about 8695 CINNI coins left. Is there anyway convert them to Stakecoin?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 08:34:13 AM

You can trade them: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/CINNI_BTC
And buy back STK here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/STK/BTC

For CINNICOIN is no development (for STK I don't know yet).
Idea:
Maybe CINNICOIN can give them a second change and swap StakeCoin and CinniCoin into a "new coin".
Idea2:
EnergyCoin and some other coins can also be part of the swap and then we have two or more exchanges for the "new coin".
A fresh blockchain and maybe a bigger more active community if some small (PoS) coins are merged.

CINNICOIN you have just to ask cryptsy for a coinswap, you are I think still the official developer.
I can ask Bittrex for the coinswap and then merge our coins if we are agreed.

More currencies are maybe intrested if we present a plan for application.
For EnergyCoin I work on an application check: http://www.gorillastake.com/social/blog/view/331/energycoin-the-green-cryptocurrency-of-the-future
Potential other coins I like to have on board:
- OrangeCoin
- GreenCoin
- CarbonCoin
I have a very skillfull developer who can help us to manage this.
The name for the new coin platform: EnergyCoin Ecosystem Platform EEP

But StakeCoin and EnergyCoin can go their own way, no problem this is just an idea I have in mind.
With this idea 1+1 = more then 2!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:46:09 AM

You can trade them: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/CINNI_BTC
And buy back STK here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/STK/BTC

For CINNICOIN is no development (for STK I don't know yet).
Idea:
Maybe CINNICOIN can give them a second change and swap StakeCoin and CinniCoin into a "new coin".
Idea2:
EnergyCoin and some other coins can also be part of the swap and then we have two or more exchanges for the "new coin".
A fresh blockchain and maybe a bigger more active community if some small (PoS) coins are merged.

CINNICOIN you have just to ask cryptsy for a coinswap, you are I think still the official developer.
I can ask Bittrex for the coinswap and then merge our coins if we are agreed.

More currencies are maybe intrested if we present a plan for application.
For EnergyCoin I work on an application check: http://www.gorillastake.com/social/blog/view/331/energycoin-the-green-cryptocurrency-of-the-future
Potential other coins I like to have on board:
- OrangeCoin
- GreenCoin
- CarbonCoin
I have a very skillfull developer who can help us to manage this.
The name for the new coin platform: EnergyCoin Ecosystem Platform EEP

But StakeCoin and EnergyCoin can go their own way, no problem this is just an idea I have in mind.
With this idea 1+1 = more then 2!
I don't want to have another coin swap.
We don't need it.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:20:19 AM

I don't want to have another coin swap.
We don't need it.
Ok no problem it was just one of me wild idea's and StakeCoin is you a fine currency to work with.
We continue the brain storm for future of StakeCoin.
Do you like webwallet idea?

gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:05:26 AM

it would be better if cinnicoin was replaced with stakecoin as stakecoin is way better and what we changed too
that doesn't have to be a coinswap but i think the exchanges would delist cinni and add stakecoin if cinnicoin asked them?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:14:21 AM

it would be better if cinnicoin was replaced with stakecoin as stakecoin is way better and what we changed too
that doesn't have to be a coinswap but i think the exchanges would delist cinni and add stakecoin if cinnicoin asked them?

The community was not complete agreed with the coinswap from CINNICOIN and refused to take part of that.
Maybe that is a problem for succes, we have to compensate the remaining CINNICOIN first.
I the Block Chain of CinniCoin still alive or is trading @crispy just in a dead coin?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cinni/

NatPagles

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:14:02 PM

How would I go about transferring the coins from my windows cinni wallet to cryptsy? The blockchain will not update and I cant find a working link to the latest cinni wallet for windows anywhere.

The error I am getting is: WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for the blockchain to download or notify the developers.
gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:12:52 AM

The community was not complete agreed with the coinswap from CINNICOIN and refused to take part of that.
Maybe that is a problem for succes, we have to compensate the remaining CINNICOIN first.
I the Block Chain of CinniCoin still alive or is trading @crispy just in a dead coin?

we dont have to compensate remaining cinnicoin first - there was plenty of opportunity for cinnicoin holders to convert to stakecoin as cinnicoin told them too
there was also plenty of time for cinnicoin holders who didn't convert to sell there cinni (and they still can)
 the problem is though people can sill buy cinni where its still on exchanges - but the coin is not supported anymore, that's why i think it would be better for everyone if cinni was replaced with stakecoin on exchanges but it seems cinnicoin doesnt want this or i think he tried?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:06:57 AM

How would I go about transferring the coins from my windows cinni wallet to cryptsy? The blockchain will not update and I cant find a working link to the latest cinni wallet for windows anywhere.

The error I am getting is: WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for the blockchain to download or notify the developers.

It is sad but CinniCoin is a dead coin and nowone is willing to bring it alive again.
If there is no living BlockChain there is no reason for existance.
I wondering why there is still trading posible on Cryptsy

The information about CoinMarketCap for CINNI is nor correct: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cinni/
@CinniCoin you can send a message to CoinMarketCap asking removing CINNI or tell that they give the correct information.
No Block Explorer no Social no forum only Craptsy.

we dont have to compensate remaining cinnicoin first - there was plenty of opportunity for cinnicoin holders to convert to stakecoin as cinnicoin told them too
there was also plenty of time for cinnicoin holders who didn't convert to sell there cinni (and they still can)
 the problem is though people can sill buy cinni where its still on exchanges - but the coin is not supported anymore, that's why i think it would be better for everyone if cinni was replaced with stakecoin on exchanges but it seems cinnicoin doesnt want this or i think he tried?

You are right and we have to move on now.
We are on an exchange but we neet a more popular one but first define some goals for StakeCoin that makes this currency special.
Spreading the coins over a larger audiance is one of the taskes we have to be done and voting for an exchange can help with that.
We need a StakeCoin butget for bounties and voting.
Now StakeCoin has no real value so post here what you can offer.
I 'm willing to offer 50% of what I have when other are also willing to contribute.
We have to pay for the MacWallet, only 300 STK so far ( I pay the rest if nowone is willing to pay but that gives me not a good feeling).
The choice is yours: Having much StakeCoin with no value and posibility to trade or 50% with much value and good posibility to trade.
We can create value together but all the big holders have to contribute much STK as the can.
Post here what you want to offer for the future of StakeCoin and your own profit.
The more you offer the more chance to get your profit.
You just have to believe we can.

disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:33:30 AM

If nobody wants to help and donate, let stakecoin die , swallow losses and move forward. Cool
For example number 3 from rich list?  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/address.dws?4281.htm
I guess that reads this thread.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:47:05 AM

If nobody wants to help and donate, let stakecoin die , swallow losses and move forward. Cool
I have no big losses so that is not my motivation.
It is just a hobby project for me to see if I can reanimate a good developed currency with possibilities I see.
CinniCoin was a year ago a very popular currency and after my vacation the value was gone.
Why?
In two weeks I take holidays and before that I keep trying to reanimate.
After my holidays I continue if I see progress or I stop and keep my 20$ loss for the MacOSX wallet and the 0.01 BTC of StakeCoin I bought cheap on the exchange. I started with only 100 StakeCoin swapped from CinniCoin.

disco987

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:51:38 AM

It is just a hobby project for me to see if I can reanimate a good developed currency with possibilities I see.
CinniCoin was a year ago a very popular currency and after my vacation the value was gone.
Why?
After my holidays I continue if I see progress or I stop and keep my 20$ loss for the MacOSX wallet and the 0.01 BTC of StakeCoin I bought cheap on the exchange. I started with only 100 StakeCoin swapped from CinniCoin.

It is very difficult communication with cinni dev and what he thinks about everything.....

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:52:58 AM

Why?

It is very difficult communication with cinni dev and what he thinks about everything.....

He send me messages and supports my efforts.

disco987

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:00:40 AM

Why?

And this is something,thanks.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:10:00 AM

Why?

Soon I present a plan what CinniCoin can offer for development and yes we need budget in STK from the whales to make it happen.
Maybe CinniCoin is #3 on the rich list and he knows then what I expect for future development.

disco987

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:21:12 AM

Why?

Soon I present a plan what CinniCoin can offer for development and yes we need budget in STK from the whales to make it happen.
Maybe CinniCoin is #3 on the rich list and he knows then what I expect for future development.

OK, i stake for you certain amount of time.You must have interested.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:28:27 AM

OK, i stake for you certain amount of time.You must have interested.

Keeping this thread living is part of the game and get attention from potential investors and sleeping STK-holders.
If we post a lot here that is good and attracts others to this discussion about future development of StakeCoin.

JustBob

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:32:06 AM

i can't mine the premine block

What did you folks have to do to get your wallet to solo mine?

I'm playing with the source here and getting an error message from the (cloned from source) wallet saying:
setgenerate true -1
value is type str, expected bool (code -1)

And do you plan to incorporate the fix at the github?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: