Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIND] Findcoin unofficial trading thread  (Read 12141 times)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:41:25 PM

SAD for this project.. It seemed to be legit..
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

Lolol  Grin Cheesy Angry Grin Cheesy Grin

I will buy 1 million Findcoin at 1550 sat

Cool Shocked Grin Cheesy Grin

Show me the money! Cheesy

I think he meant he want to buy all the 1 million of FIND for only 1550 sat, but maybe I'm wrong.

I am sure you are right but I have some doubts he has even this 1550 satoshi. FUDders have no coins! Smiley
I also believe he is fuding. He has been doing that for other coins already and I have him on my ignore list. I wouldn't recommend to treat his offer seriously.

this space is intentionally left blank
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:52:10 PM

I think he meant he want to buy all the 1 million of FIND for only 1550 sat, but maybe I'm wrong.

I am sure you are right but I have some doubts he has even this 1550 satoshi. FUDders have no coins! Smiley
I also believe he is fuding. He has been doing that for other coins already and I have him on my ignore list. I wouldn't recommend to treat his offer seriously.

Tell me these coins i have been fudding? If i am ignored why can i see you're lies? I have got me enough Find now so offer revoked btw  Grin Cheesy Grin Angry Cheesy

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:02:17 PM

Tell me these coins i have been fudding? If i am ignored why can i see you're lies? I have got me enough Find now so offer revoked btw Grin Cheesy Grin Angry Cheesy

Can you sign a message from your FIND address (that with the findcoin funds) ? Sign a simple:

Code:
I'm M28MmickT of bitcointalk.org and today is 16-02-2015.

Thanks again for the attention.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:10:40 PM

Tell me these coins i have been fudding? If i am ignored why can i see you're lies? I have got me enough Find now so offer revoked btw Grin Cheesy Grin Angry Cheesy

Can you sign a message from your FIND address (that with the findcoin funds) ? Sign a simple:

Code:

Why would i do this?  Grin that extra 5 should not have been there like i explained to the seller Huh surprised never got more pm's!! 1550 sat, i brought 200k for 150sat and got a few from yobit last lot was for between 110 and 70!

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:12:50 PM

Code:

Why would i do this?  Grin that extra 5 should not have been there like i explained to the seller Huh surprised never got more pm's!! 1550 sat, i brought 200k for 150sat and got a few from yobit last lot was for between 110 and 70!

For prove your honesty, only 2 minutes for sign a message from the FIND wallet.

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:18:01 PM

Code:

Prove my honesty lol! I have proved it to the seller when i sent first in small amounts that is enough for me to sleep at night, thanks for you're interest though  Grin Cheesy Grin Nothing like getting you're post count higher is there?

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:19:19 PM

redsn0w, it is not worth your time. just ignore him. that is the only effective way.

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:31:20 PM

redsn0w, it is not worth your time. just ignore him. that is the only effective way.

Ignore him ignore him and tell lies about him is the most effective way  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

What coins have i fudded then sweetheart?

Still not answered have you uki  Grin Cheesy Grin

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:50:56 PM

I'm still selling 50k FIND, if someone of you want them send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thanks for the attention.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:52:19 PM

my 100k FIND are also for sale and I can let it go for 0.7BTC.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:29:10 PM

Due to that I am busy with other project I am willing to sell  250k FIND.
The price I am looking for is 1 BTC.
PM me if you like a large ampunt of FIND.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1412
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:43:48 PM

I'm selling 9.900 FIND for 0.07 BTC.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:49:33 PM

WTS 100k FIND

Will trade for other alts if you do not want to part with BTC, PM if your serious.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:56:12 PM

Can see people clearly want out of this coin, the dev has done a runner yeh but you have another guy who was more up to the job in the first place!

The frenzy that would happen if this coin got to an exchange other than yobit lol

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:31:36 AM

Can see people clearly want out of this coin, the dev has done a runner yeh but you have another guy who was more up to the job in the first place!

The frenzy that would happen if this coin got to an exchange other than yobit lol
In the end of the day the coin was distributed for free, so it is not a miss if there are no buyers.

Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:35:27 AM

In the end of the day the coin was distributed for free, so it is not a miss if there are no buyers.

I know this because i hold Findcoin that i actually paid for you do not see me in a rush to off load them or the freecoins i received!

You miss my point you was just all in for a quick buck not an investment or believe in the project just in it for a quick buck.

Please do not reply to me.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:21:25 AM

Why don't you just put your coin on a bigger exchange like Bittrex and make us profit?  Wink
This coin is getting nowhere...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:48:58 PM

Why don't you just put your coin on a bigger exchange like Bittrex and make us profit?  Wink
This coin is getting nowhere...
For the moment, the coin is only listed at Yobit.net exchange and there is no trading there. That is why we have this trading thread.
As for now, I doubt any exchange will accept this coin, at least until the dev team crystallizes again, and we have something to announce as a community.
But as I said in my earlier post, as most of the coins were received in the free faucet distribution scheme either via FindYouCoin or via FindCoin, there is not much harm done, and people, including myself, can keep their coins a bit longer.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

Is there some news guys? I am still holding  good amount of FINDcoins....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: