Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any BTC exchange IPO worth of investing in?  (Read 1740 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:35:53 AM

Hey guys,

as the title says, has anyone found any exchange worth of investing in? Is there any IPO which I should take a look at with a dividend worth investing?
Please share your opinion.

Thx

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:02:12 PM

Hey guys,

as the title says, has anyone found any exchange worth of investing in? Is there any IPO which I should take a look at with a dividend worth investing?

Thx

If you want me to do a BTC manual account for you, I'll put you into Bearmining / LTCGear at 0.00052 NXT/BTC. It paid 15% last week, this week likely 13% or 14%.
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

No single one

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:43:38 AM

Hey guys,

Thx

I would be hard pressed to recommend anything at the moment worth investing in at the IPO stage or anywhere close to it.
Best I could say is mining derivatives and that's iffy.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

no
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:47:41 AM

no
why are you spamming every thread with counterparty
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:49:35 AM

no
why are you spamming every thread with counterparty

i am an investor and i want to see who uses it so i can make investments

i dont want some piece of paper or a piece of data  in some mysql database sitting in oregon or panama

duh...........
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:08:52 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 03:25:20 PM by thy

crazyivan i think it is worth it to regularly check all mayour exchanges if your interested in stocks, most if not all of the exchanges has had IPOs of new stocks that at the very least has been interesting as trading subject even if the amount of stocks that is a good investment to just buy and keep to the end of time sofar has been very limited.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:14:33 PM

crazyivan i think it is worth it to regularly check all mayour exchanges if your interested in stocks, most if not all of the exchanges has had IPOs of new stocks that at the very least has been interesting as trading subject even if the amount of stocks that is a good investment to just buy and keep to the end of time sofar has been very limited.

Did BTC-e, Bitstamp or LocalBitcoins have had an IPO ?

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:37:41 AM

Did BTC-e, Bitstamp or LocalBitcoins have had an IPO ?
I dont think they ever did, who the owner(s) behind btc-e is semms a bit unclear.A few examples of exchanges that did have an IPO is exchanges like Cryptsys and Vircurex. Vircurex is majority owned by Kumala and does not pay out dividend accourding to its contract and Cryptsys had relatively bad conditions so the dividends is very small in relation to the original stockprice so for investors to breakeven it may need to be around for another 10 years or something if the profitabillity is at current level.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:06:59 PM

I'm a little biased, but I think you should look into Providence.

It's running on the Ripple platform and has several interesting branches including Pier, which launches today.

I believe a fully legal Direct Public Offering will be made available shortly.  It'll give potential investors time to do some research and get informed about this great company. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: