Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: construction project Brazil  (Read 823 times)
guruton (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

Hello !

I`m doing a little searching and try to find some people who are interested in construction, building and financing.
I invested in Pbmining about 42BTC and never get this back and don`t know if Pbmining will sink or not and that`s why I`m starting to make my own projects.
My plan is to find a total amount of 60 BTC to start the first project here in Brazil (and max. 25 persons).

-profits will come from selling the houses and from mining

-this is a long term investment not a (money today project)

-profits will start in 6months (because I will do construction project first and with these profits will be bought some mining hardware to get monthly payments.

-Total of 25 shares and 1 share is 2.5BTC total amount of 62.BTC

anu questions so PM me or email: btcinvestments@mail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Hello !

I`m doing a little searching and try to find some people who are interested in construction, building and financing.
I invested in Pbmining about 42BTC and never get this back and don`t know if Pbmining will sink or not and that`s why I`m starting to make my own projects.
My plan is to find a total amount of 60 BTC to start the first project here in Brazil (and max. 25 persons).

-profits will start in 6months (because I will do construction project first and with these profits will be bought some mining hardware to get monthly payments.

You should add details to what kind of construction is it? Without a real world identity
no one will send any money without guarantees or without knowing you.

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 12:31:15 AM

Hello !

You should add details to what kind of construction is it? Without a real world identity
no one will send any money without guarantees or without knowing you.

little more details about project.

-project includes in first phase 1 piece of 2 family house

-when money collected building can be started, but before that I have to know that enough people or money is to use to buy the land and start the building project.

-when house is ready we sell and build new one and with the rest money we buy mining hardware and take first profits.

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 01:03:24 PM

After Bitcoin value has gone so down I  need to make changes to get this project started.

You can come into this project with 1btc and max 100 people.
This must get started now or you want always be usecure with bitcoin price?
This is oppurtunity to you and you can do something else than only invest in Ponzi or scam things.

I really wish that here is also smart people who understand something about business.
When 25BTC is in this address the project starts.

1EoJ9cY3XDwnS9HpsFjZSxNKunnc8UaQd7

I hope you guys understand that if you want to make some money you have to do something else than only invest in ponzi or scam things.

to get more information:

BTCinvestments@mail.com
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:12:09 AM

I wish you all the best but being a noob and someone that has a negative rep already, things could prove challenging.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:01:58 AM

I wish you all the best but being a noob and someone that has a negative rep already, things could prove challenging.

Thank you and it seems that I can start the first phase without any investors. I'll be back with this subject when I have done something what can wake up you and take the things seriously.

And YES the prices of the shares will be more expensive even the bitcoin value goes up.

Good ideas and right contacts make some things more easier.

ps.

thank you for the bad trust even this was not a scam and the phase II will start in the summer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: