Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Expired Domains Drop Catching Desktop Software  (Read 787 times)
expron (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:29:34 AM

I have for sale a really valuable piece of software I developed. So far there has been a lot of happy customers and many use the software on a daily basis to make profits from flipping domains.

The software allows you to make a custom list of domains that are expiring and the software will attempt to catch the domains on your behalf. This software is good for any domains, but I am offering it here for sale for individuals who would like to go after expired bitcoin / coin related expired domains.

Domain names expire when the owner forgets to or refuses to renew each domain. There are over 80,000 domains that expire each day for .com & .net. The software also supports other domain extensions as long as the domain registrar you are trying to catch to also supports the extension. This would include .org, .info, .me, .pl, .de, .ca, .in, .nl & many other extensions.

http://www.domainafterlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hexonet_dropking.png

It's really easy to get started if you know about expiring domains. If you don't, I can help out and get you started on the right track. I can provide lists of expiring domains free of charge or keyword rich domains with specific keywords such as coin, exchange, gold, silver etc. There's usually many treasures to be found in each daily list.

The software for sale can be found at: DropKing.com. It runs on your windows desktop and there are also server side scripts if you're technical and want to install the software on a server. The software interacts with registrars such as Dynadot, NameSilo, Fabulous, ENOM, Moniker, HEXONET and others. You just need to get setup at the registrar's website, prefund your account so you can catch domains and obtain an API key or API credentials (username & password).

The domain drop catch business is very competitive so this software doesn't promise to catch every domain in your list. However, it does a really good job and the total cost of each domain is what each registrar charges - eg, $10USD per domain approx. After this, you own the domain for as long as you renew it and you are free to sell it at whatever price you'd like.

If you'd like more information, let me know. I'm not sure if there's a need for this software on this forum - but I thought I'd put it out there to gauge interest. The customer service that comes with the software is superior and there is a 7 day money back guarantee for any reason if you're not happy.

Contact me for a discount or if this attracts attention for a GroupBuy special pricing option. I believe in this software because I designed it, I use it and I make good profits from it. Like everything, luck plays a role - but I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results you'll achieve.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: