Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARI][₳] Aricoin  (Read 54574 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:10:29 PM

We don't pay bounties for translated threads unless they are verified (or until we see activity on the thread)

How to make them verified ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:49:35 AM

This coin is dying  Cheesy
bejjan

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:22:39 AM

Nah I don't think so, the devs of both the wallet and aricoinpay are working hard, also I see alot of hashing power still going to the coin so it's definately not dead.

Dirgantara

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:47:11 PM

Nah I don't think so, the devs of both the wallet and aricoinpay are working hard, also I see alot of hashing power still going to the coin so it's definately not dead.

Nah i don't know that since i found nothing in here, twitter, fb or even the forum. And market volume decreased day after day
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:57:01 AM

Thread updated with French and Romanian translations. Bounties can now be claimed and will be paid out via AricoinPay.com

For language translations bounties your thread must be verified by another native speaking member. You will be required to help us manage the translated thread indefinitely when users need support.

My russian translation is verified by another native speaking member Yaremi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922314

My Aricoin wallet address:
5eJbreUW7UwgCe4CPxYrZnQ4Gjy97MQ2B2

We don't pay bounties for translated threads unless they are verified (or until we see activity on the thread)

My Aricoin wallet address:
5eJbreUW7UwgCe4CPxYrZnQ4Gjy97MQ2B2
Aricoin (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 24

github.com/AricoinCurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:24:41 AM

Nah i don't know that since i found nothing in here, twitter, fb or even the forum. And market volume decreased day after day

Our team is busy on the backend as we stress test the system in preparation for going live with merchants.
We have been a bit slow on social media for this reason. If any community members can help take some load of the teams back in this area it would be appreciated.

Please email beta@aricoin.org with your details. The bounty includes community management + keeping the thread active and up to date with the latest information.
Dirgantara

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:29:05 PM

With such low volume in these few weeks, i afraid it can be delisted from bittrex
Dirgantara

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:51:32 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:55:20 AM

My favourite Skype branch this ARI..wishing much much best of luck
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:55:17 PM

There is still ARI/BTC trading @ Cryptsy; however, the 24-hour trading volume is too low at 0.278 BTC.

It's not only about trading volume; it is the rundown price. You would be certainly pissed off, if you got ARI prior to listing at Bittrex or Cryptsy. The price dropped from 400-100 Satoshis to 50-60 Satoshis.  If you still hold those ARI coins, Your holding value evaporated 50% to 86% and still do not know when it is going back to above 100 Satoshis.

Dirgantara

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

So dev do you will let this happen? ARI delisted from trex?
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:06:36 PM

Just dump it on cryptsy, fuckin dev
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

Dont Trust shit coin .. cheap and leave ... fast ..

FU*K dev
Armis

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:01:14 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 11:48:58 PM by Armis

Aricoin needs the community to work together with other communities to give their respective coins activity and purpose.  

I'm aggressively working on PICISI a crowdfunding site presently under construction.  PICISI will allow campaign organizers to raise funds in fiat (USD, GBP, EUR, etc ...) as well as cryptocurrency of all types.   If Aricoin was a sponsor you would have the opportunity to drive interest and activity in your direction.   Armis endorses PICISI 100%, here is why all cryptocurrency communities especially your community should become a PICISI sponsor:

1) The cost of sponsorship is affordable

2) PICISI is the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency for donations

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns. Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns; they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

For any one of the above reasons every CC community should endorse PICISI, you have 5 compelling reasons to endorse and sponsor PICISI.

PICISI is currently sponsored by:

Here is an article on PICISI sponsorship: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

PLEASE NOTE:  I offered FREE sponsorship on March 27th to Aricoin via coin leader however I didn't receive a reply to my offer.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:12:06 PM

Aricoin needs the community to work together with other communities to give their respective coins activity and purpose.  

I'm aggressively working on PICISI a crowdfunding site presently under construction.  PICISI will allow campaign organizers to raise funds in fiat (USD, GBP, EUR, etc ...) as well as cryptocurrency of all types.   If Aricoin was a sponsor you would have the opportunity to drive interest and activity in your direction.   Armis endorses PICISI 100%, here is why all cryptocurrency communities especially your community should become a PICISI sponsor:

1) The cost of sponsorship is affordable

2) PICISI is the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency for donations

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns. Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns; they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

For any one of the above reasons every CC community should endorse PICISI, you have 5 compelling reasons to endorse and sponsor PICISI.

PICISI is currently sponsored by:

Here is an article on PICISI sponsorship: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

PLEASE NOTE:  I offered FREE sponsorship on March 27th to Aricoin via coin leader however I didn't receive a reply to my offer.

Sadly, Aricoin is dead. So don't hope for a reply.
Armis

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:32:06 PM

For months and months I saw the developer working night and day to do things to improve the position of the coin: change coin name, add block explorer, and get listed on Cryptsy.  I've never seen anyone work so hard to get their coin listed on Cryptsy; the coin was in first position for what seemed like months.   Most of the work was done by one person, it's a shame that the community didn't provide more support.

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:48:49 PM

For months and months I saw the developer working night and day to do things to improve the position of the coin: change coin name, add block explorer, and get listed on Cryptsy.  I've never seen anyone work so hard to get their coin listed on Cryptsy; the coin was in first position for what seemed like months.   Most of the work was done by one person, it's a shame that the community didn't provide more support.

I've translated the thread to French, so I have contribuated to Aricon, but my money never came to my address.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

I've translated the thread to French, so I have contribuated to Aricon, but my money never came to my address.

dont hope dev give you free coin for your contribuated . look in the previous page , many people dont receive the bounty  . and DEV can PM you , and he say u should contribuated , make community in yoir local language and bla blA bla bla .
SCAM
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:19:07 PM

dont hope dev give you free coin for your contribuated . look in the previous page , many people dont receive the bounty  . and DEV can PM you , and he say u should contribuated , make community in yoir local language and bla blA bla bla .
SCAM

Yes, I know, and that's exactly what I'm saying.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:51:38 AM

hahahah SHIT COin .... #RIP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: