Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moreia - 0.4-0.8BTC needed 10%-15% interest, 7 days, 2 OPTIONS. [FINAL PHASES]  (Read 4278 times)
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:24:51 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 07:02:13 AM by moreia

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894044.0 -- ALL DETAILED INFORMATION and PAST REPAYMENTS can be found here. This thread is simply for records.

So far, I have collected and repaid 1.8BTC worth of loans. Only 0.8BTC is remaining, read the lending options below for lending options.

COLLATERAL OPTION
Amount Needed: 0.80BTC
Collateral: My BitcoinTalk Account
Interest: 10% (.88BTC total repayment)
Duration: 7 days
NOTE: ESCROW WILL BE USED FOR MY ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOLID GREEN TRUST.

NO COLLATERAL OPTION - note of this option is carried out, I will need one last loan after this one to fulfill the whole 2.6BTC
Amount Needed: 0.40BTC
Collateral: NONE
Interest: 15% (0.46BTC repayment)
Duration: 7 Days

ONLY ONE of these options can be selected, only one lending act at a time.

COMPLETED LOANS PROOF:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894044.msg9852778#msg9852778 - lihuajkl (0.35BTC)
REPAID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894044.msg9888821#msg9888821
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889775 - Blazedout419 (0.3BTC)
REPAID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889775.msg9810692#msg9810692
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901169.0 - kpitti (0.5BTC)
REPAID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901169.msg9948997#msg9948997
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905960.20 - BiTJack (0.65BTC)
REPAID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905960.msg9994341#msg9994341

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:25:57 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 01:09:00 AM by moreia

Reserved for address and status

Loan Address: 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ

charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:28:06 AM

Is it just me or are you taking out a bigger loan each time? For some reason this looks like you are trying to pull off a confidence scam
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:48:40 AM

Is it just me or are you taking out a bigger loan each time? For some reason this looks like you are trying to pull off a confidence scam

As stated:
0.4BTC with no collateral available
-- THIS IS THE LAST LOAN needed. As I needed 2.6BTC, only .8BTC is left

I offered the .4BTC to prove, that im not building this up for a scam or any nonsense that you are suggesting.
charlieSeen

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:12:48 AM

As stated:

I offered the .4BTC to prove, that im not building this up for a scam or any nonsense that you are suggesting.
It looks like you are asking for a .8 BTC loan when using your account as collateral. This amount is significantly above the amount you borrowed last time, also using your account as collateral.

I can also find little/no reason as to why someone would possibly know the total amount of loans they need (when taking into consideration the amounts they plan on paying back to various lenders) as far ahead of time as you have done.

moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:55:02 AM

As stated:

It looks like you are asking for a .8 BTC loan when using your account as collateral. This amount is significantly above the amount you borrowed last time, also using your account as collateral.

I can also find little/no reason as to why someone would possibly know the total amount of loans they need (when taking into consideration the amounts they plan on paying back to various lenders) as far ahead of time as you have done.

Reported both of your posts, hopefully you're banned.
Why?
You obviously haven't read my original borrowing thread stating how much I need and why.
This is the last phase of the loan and I stated again, a .4BTC no collateral option is available if you believe the .8BTC is to much for my account and/or think I'm confidence scamming.

Im not sure if you are blind, have Down syndrome or just plain stupid since I've pointed this out multiple times?
Probably all of those considering you use a sig campaign.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:01:34 AM

What the hell are you talking about
My previous loan has been repaid.
Because the interest was earned, development fees were paid and I bed more funds to continue with the development of the project. He was promised 7 days interest, that's what he got. I would rather return a day or so early than right on the fine line.
I offer 0.4BTC option so I don't have to put my account in collateral and to prove im not a confidence scammer
If this option is chosen I'll need obviously two of these loans
1) If you really need the loan why did you pay back the previous loan early? Why not wait the full 7 days and pay back giving you more time?

2) If you really need this loan why are there two amounts? Collateral should have nothing to do with how much someone actually needs if the collateral doesn't affect their cash flow. Do you need 0.40 or do you need 0.80? If its 0.40 you need why do you need more? If its 0.80 you need why offer for a loan of only 0.40?

I don't know if you're a buildup scammer but everything you've done on these forums past couple months raises a lot of red flags.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:11:07 AM

So now, to prove you aren't a signature spammer, remove your posts so that they do not count toward your signature campaign.

Sick of you fools ruining this forum. Im going to keep these posts here to prove how bullshit these sig campaigns are becoming around here.
Because the interest was earned, development fees were paid and I bed more funds to continue with the development of the project. He was promised 7 days interest, that's what he got. I would rather return a day or so early than right on the fine line.
I offer 0.4BTC option so I don't have to put my account in collateral and to prove im not a confidence scammer
1) If you really need the loan why did you pay back the previous loan early? Why not wait the full 7 days and pay back giving you more time?

2) If you really need this loan why are there two amounts? Collateral should have nothing to do with how much someone actually needs if the collateral doesn't affect their cash flow. Do you need 0.40 or do you need 0.80? If its 0.40 you need why do you need more? If its 0.80 you need why offer for a loan of only 0.40?

I don't know if you're a buildup scammer but everything you've done on these forums past couple months raises a lot of red flags.

For 2) I misread. Thought you said that you would accept a loan of 0.40 or 0.80 and only one.
moreia_alt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:05:37 AM

My main account is soon being taken in collateral by redsn0w for the loan of .8BTC from lihuajkl
Waiting for confirmation
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:07:37 AM

So now, to prove you aren't a signature spammer, remove your posts so that they do not count toward your signature campaign.

Sick of you fools ruining this forum. Im going to keep these posts here to prove how bullshit these sig campaigns are becoming around here.

For 2) I misread. Thought you said that you would accept a loan of 0.40 or 0.80 and only one.
I am paid up to 50 post per week. I have already made more than 50 posts this week so does it matter (I'm at 88)? But sure I'll delete those two posts for you since you obviously have something up your scheming ass.

Get sick. Get well.
moreia_alt

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

I am paid up to 50 post per week. I have already made more than 50 posts this week so does it matter (I'm at 88)? But sure I'll delete those two posts for you since you obviously have something up your scheming ass.
I'll be back in a week when I'm finished with my loans, and then spit on your profile.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:07:52 AM

https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/b5142dce76af8bcf3188de5060be93f7b1726dc248f3a7f7191b46cdab9d546c
repay address is:1PvdjK1qcmhZyRkwgmUtsm9vYMiQ3XEMf7
moreia_alt

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:29:44 AM

I confirm I have received the loan of .8BTC from lihuajkl Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:50:00 AM

Quoted for reference , have a great day and happy new year to all the forum !
charlieSeen

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:14:30 PM

As stated:

Reported both of your posts, hopefully you're banned.
Why?
You obviously haven't read my original borrowing thread stating how much I need and why.
This is the last phase of the loan and I stated again, a .4BTC no collateral option is available if you believe the .8BTC is to much for my account and/or think I'm confidence scamming.

Im not sure if you are blind, have Down syndrome or just plain stupid since I've pointed this out multiple times?
Probably all of those considering you use a sig campaign.
No I have read your other threads. Just because I am wearing a paid signature does not mean I am not allowed to "spam" your threads with my concerns (although it is really not spam as it serves as a legit warning to others). Sadly it looks like someone ignored my warnings and lent money to you anyway.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:34:44 PM

I got my account back. Thanks redsn0w
Why do you have your account back? You didn't repay the loan?

Also for anyone thinking of helping him another bit of information about moreia (bought a hero account in an attempt to ponzi everyone): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830678.60

We all know you bought Niothor.

Get sick. Get well.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:42:19 PM

How did you recover the account ?   Did you repay the loan ? I don't send you the access data ...
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:54:00 PM

Post now the transaction , it is very strange... how did you  recover your account  ?

Code:
Today at 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email 

but the email was something like that : sgssdsds@hotmail.com   
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:58:33 PM

How did you recover the account ?   Did you repay the loan ? I don't send you the access data ...
You don't remember giving me the password?

I am looking for the transaction identifier now, wait please

I didn't give you a fuc* , are you kidding me ?
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1PvdjK1qcmhZyRkwgmUtsm9vYMiQ3XEMf7

i dont see the repayment amount there

and do you delete the email so that he cant reset it via email?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: