Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shipping by sea  (Read 1324 times)
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:07:47 PM

Hello i want to buy some hardware to mine bitcoin from newegg or amazon around 20 lb and
i want to ship them by sea any way to do it with low cost

Let me know if you are able to do this, and how it works out.  I might want to do the same.  Thankyou.
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:21:47 PM

That will cost more than UPS ?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:21:57 AM

You can ship by sea minimum one pallet and not less, even then you can have problems to find transportation company

As working with a logistics company once I can say most don't want to mess with little loads with a one time customer.  They will charge per space taken up (Weight also factors in).  The companies that do can save you some as they get bulk discounts.   But you have to be worth their time setting up a new client.  One small miner box is not worth it for them.

If you were ordering bulk i could see saving money scheduling this.  But I honestly think you are best off with going with shipping from a mining company.   I don't see you beating them on buying one miner.

That will cost more than UPS ?

You will have trouble beating the standard companies unless ordering in bulk and shipping in bulk.

The only option i see as far as reducing with 1 unit is if you use a hosting company in a cheaper place to ship to.  But that loses your "free" electricity. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: