Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2018, 10:31:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Post a lie about the person above you!  (Read 19147 times)
c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:24:00 PM

^Once melted crayons over a hooker's body to make a body cast, that he now proudly displays in his home.

^ Is confused. That wasn't a hooker, it was Han Solo, and it wasn't melted crayon, it was liquid carbonite...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wong RAP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:34:03 PM

^Once melted crayons over a hooker's body to make a body cast, that he now proudly displays in his home.

^ Is confused. That wasn't a hooker, it was Han Solo, and it wasn't melted crayon, it was liquid carbonite...

^
Has jacked it to He-Man.

Check out my blog! Just starting out! Just a homeless girl trying to get by

http://homelessjackie.com

DONATE FOR FREE KARMA! Cheesy <3
1HYM4UGqjNzVgVWDG6MUc56ZBBPWtdATJs
LoupGaroux

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:36:27 PM

^Watches all carbonite-including scenes in all Star Wars movies with dreamy eyes wishing he had a Princess Leia outfit and that Han would be HIS hooker in crayon wax.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
c4n10

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:38:19 PM

^Watches all carbonite-including scenes in all Star Wars movies with dreamy eyes wishing he had a Princess Leia outfit and that Han would be HIS hooker in crayon wax.

^ Is Jabba the Hutt's secret lover...
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:41:35 PM

that's not a lie. I wish Han solo was my fucking hooker. I did dress up as Princes Leia 5 years ago......... These are not lies, get yo game up.

Idk.... made money from BTC.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:09:29 PM

^(Comment) Damn, schooled by a homeless chick! That smarts. Please mentally edit my post to read HER hooker.

^^(Comment) Must know my ex-wife (the Jabba the Hutt reference!). The DNA testing is still being done, not sure if I was her lover or not.

(Comment) Let's go back to binary, I am getting my ass served here.

^(Actual Lie) Decided enough is enough, opted to Occupy Occupy, failed to get noticed. Still needs haircut and a shower.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:12:08 PM

^(Comment) Damn, schooled by a homeless chick! That smarts. Please mentally edit my post to read HER hooker.

^^(Comment) Must know my ex-wife (the Jabba the Hutt reference!). The DNA testing is still being done, not sure if I was her lover or not.

^(Actual Lie) Decided enough is enough, opted to Occupy Occupy, failed to get noticed. Still needs haircut and a shower.

JUST CAUSE MY COOCHIE STANK DON'T MEAN I NEED A SHOWER

Its a shitty shitty liar.

rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:18:38 PM

^^ Is a Hardcore Lesbian!
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:21:20 PM

^
Has seen me naked

rexcoin

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:30:55 PM

^
Has seen me naked
^^ [comment] They said to post a lie! damn it paris hilton! cant even get that right!
^ Had sex with bush, now a freedom fighter due to the war because she was not good enough?
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:34:49 PM

^
Has seen me naked
^^ [comment] They said to post a lie! damn it paris hilton! cant even get that right!
^ Had sex with bush, now a freedom fighter due to the war because she was not good enough?

^Plays guitar better than Clapton.

rexcoin

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:35:30 PM

O.k im out lol you win!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:45:17 PM

O.k im out lol you win!

^ are not breaking the thread..

█████████████████████████████████████████
█████▄▄                           ▄▄███▀▀
 ███▀███▄▄                     ▄▄███▀▀
  ███ ▀▀███▄▄               ▄▄███▀▀
   ███   ▀▀███▄▄         ▄▄███▀▀
    ███     ▀▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀▀
     ███       ▀▀███████▀▀              ███████████▄    ██   ██████████████   ▄███████████▄    ██           ██
      ███       ▄█████▀                 ██        ▀██   ██         ██         ██▀        ▀██   ██           ██
       ███    ▄███▀███                  ██        ▄██   ██         ██         ██          ▀▀   ██           ██
        ███ ▄███▀  ███                  ███████████▀    ██         ██         ██               ███████████████
         █████▀    ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
          ███      ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██          ▄▄   ██           ██
           ███     ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██▄        ▄██   ██           ██
            ███    ███                  ██              ██         ██         ▀███████████▀    ██           ██
             ███   ███
              ███  ███
               ███ ███
                ██████
                 █████
                  ████

████
██
██

██
██
████

.▬▬▬W h i t e p a p e r▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twitter   Youtube   Facebook   Instagram

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 03:40:57 AM

^Is easily confused with the plural use of words in English. Are??

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
c4n10

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:01:09 AM

^Is easily confused with the plural use of words in English. Are??

Maybe it's like "You are not breaking the thread"  *shrugs*
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1000

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 11:53:06 AM

^ is/are not breaking the thread. Again.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
tosku

Activity: 368

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 12:05:52 PM

^ has a cat that is currently famous on /r/LPT.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 02:17:39 PM

^ doesn't find Rassah attractive..

█████████████████████████████████████████
█████▄▄                           ▄▄███▀▀
 ███▀███▄▄                     ▄▄███▀▀
  ███ ▀▀███▄▄               ▄▄███▀▀
   ███   ▀▀███▄▄         ▄▄███▀▀
    ███     ▀▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀▀
     ███       ▀▀███████▀▀              ███████████▄    ██   ██████████████   ▄███████████▄    ██           ██
      ███       ▄█████▀                 ██        ▀██   ██         ██         ██▀        ▀██   ██           ██
       ███    ▄███▀███                  ██        ▄██   ██         ██         ██          ▀▀   ██           ██
        ███ ▄███▀  ███                  ███████████▀    ██         ██         ██               ███████████████
         █████▀    ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
          ███      ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██          ▄▄   ██           ██
           ███     ███                  ██              ██         ██         ██▄        ▄██   ██           ██
            ███    ███                  ██              ██         ██         ▀███████████▀    ██           ██
             ███   ███
              ███  ███
               ███ ███
                ██████
                 █████
                  ████

████
██
██

██
██
████

.▬▬▬W h i t e p a p e r▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twitter   Youtube   Facebook   Instagram

NestEggNessy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 07:36:07 PM

^ Doesn't enjoy rubbing rotten prune juice into grannies cracks.

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:18:27 AM

^ pillow talks with big ang aahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.