Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 04:40:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Post a lie about the person above you!  (Read 19147 times)
c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:24:00 PM

^Once melted crayons over a hooker's body to make a body cast, that he now proudly displays in his home.

^ Is confused. That wasn't a hooker, it was Han Solo, and it wasn't melted crayon, it was liquid carbonite...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wong RAP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:34:03 PM

^Once melted crayons over a hooker's body to make a body cast, that he now proudly displays in his home.

^ Is confused. That wasn't a hooker, it was Han Solo, and it wasn't melted crayon, it was liquid carbonite...

^
Has jacked it to He-Man.

Check out my blog! Just starting out! Just a homeless girl trying to get by

http://homelessjackie.com

DONATE FOR FREE KARMA! Cheesy <3
1HYM4UGqjNzVgVWDG6MUc56ZBBPWtdATJs
LoupGaroux

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:36:27 PM

^Watches all carbonite-including scenes in all Star Wars movies with dreamy eyes wishing he had a Princess Leia outfit and that Han would be HIS hooker in crayon wax.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
c4n10

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:38:19 PM

^Watches all carbonite-including scenes in all Star Wars movies with dreamy eyes wishing he had a Princess Leia outfit and that Han would be HIS hooker in crayon wax.

^ Is Jabba the Hutt's secret lover...
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:41:35 PM

that's not a lie. I wish Han solo was my fucking hooker. I did dress up as Princes Leia 5 years ago......... These are not lies, get yo game up.

Idk.... made money from BTC.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:09:29 PM

^(Comment) Damn, schooled by a homeless chick! That smarts. Please mentally edit my post to read HER hooker.

^^(Comment) Must know my ex-wife (the Jabba the Hutt reference!). The DNA testing is still being done, not sure if I was her lover or not.

(Comment) Let's go back to binary, I am getting my ass served here.

^(Actual Lie) Decided enough is enough, opted to Occupy Occupy, failed to get noticed. Still needs haircut and a shower.

█████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███

█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:12:08 PM

^(Comment) Damn, schooled by a homeless chick! That smarts. Please mentally edit my post to read HER hooker.

^^(Comment) Must know my ex-wife (the Jabba the Hutt reference!). The DNA testing is still being done, not sure if I was her lover or not.

^(Actual Lie) Decided enough is enough, opted to Occupy Occupy, failed to get noticed. Still needs haircut and a shower.

JUST CAUSE MY COOCHIE STANK DON'T MEAN I NEED A SHOWER

Its a shitty shitty liar.

rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:18:38 PM

^^ Is a Hardcore Lesbian!
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:21:20 PM

^
Has seen me naked

rexcoin

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:30:55 PM

^
Has seen me naked
^^ [comment] They said to post a lie! damn it paris hilton! cant even get that right!
^ Had sex with bush, now a freedom fighter due to the war because she was not good enough?
wong RAP

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:34:49 PM

^
Has seen me naked
^^ [comment] They said to post a lie! damn it paris hilton! cant even get that right!
^ Had sex with bush, now a freedom fighter due to the war because she was not good enough?

^Plays guitar better than Clapton.

rexcoin

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:35:30 PM

O.k im out lol you win!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:45:17 PM

O.k im out lol you win!

^ are not breaking the thread..

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 03:40:57 AM

^Is easily confused with the plural use of words in English. Are??

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
c4n10

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:01:09 AM

^Is easily confused with the plural use of words in English. Are??

Maybe it's like "You are not breaking the thread"  *shrugs*
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1000

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 11:53:06 AM

^ is/are not breaking the thread. Again.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
tosku

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 12:05:52 PM

^ has a cat that is currently famous on /r/LPT.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 02:17:39 PM

^ doesn't find Rassah attractive..

NestEggNessy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 07:36:07 PM

^ Doesn't enjoy rubbing rotten prune juice into grannies cracks.

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:18:27 AM

^ pillow talks with big ang aahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.