Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 760 times)
xBrim (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:45:20 AM

can anybody help me what happened to my account? i didnt do spam post.. i got this error after i got back my account that was held by escrow  Undecided

https://i.imgur.com/63SCga5.jpg
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:20:41 AM

It appears your account did not make any posts while it was held in escrow, and unless they were deleted, your ban is a result of your own posts. Considering devthedev held the account, I doubt he spam posted. It appears most of your posts are one liners, and I can see how they could be seen as insubstantial, given the fact that you are part of a signature campaign.
xBrim (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:36:06 AM

It appears your account did not make any posts while it was held in escrow, and unless they were deleted, your ban is a result of your own posts. Considering devthedev held the account, I doubt he spam posted. It appears most of your posts are one liners, and I can see how they could be seen as insubstantial, given the fact that you are part of a signature campaign.

im not blaming the escrow im just comfused on what happened to my account  Undecided
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:31:42 AM

It was probably banned while it was being held in escrow. I don't think bans happen as soon as you break some rule that would cause a ban because only a limited number of moderators have the authority to ban.

What is written in red explains it very clearly. You were making insubstantial posts and were wearing a paid signature. Your post history shows mostly very short posts and your account is still wearing a paid signature.

It is my understanding that ban lengths tend to start as being short (a few days to a week?) and escalate up to 60 days which is your final warning. I believe if your behavior continues once your ban expires then you will likely receive a permanent ban
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:31:56 AM

It was probably banned while it was being held in escrow. I don't think bans happen as soon as you break some rule that would cause a ban because only a limited number of moderators have the authority to ban.

What is written in red explains it very clearly. You were making insubstantial posts and were wearing a paid signature. Your post history shows mostly very short posts and your account is still wearing a paid signature.

It is my understanding that ban lengths tend to start as being short (a few days to a week?) and escalate up to 60 days which is your final warning. I believe if your behavior continues once your ban expires then you will likely receive a permanent ban

Exactly.

From the length of the ban, I am sure your account was banned for spamming previously as well.
Either you have bought the account from a spammer, or you should have figured out the cause of the ban.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:56:06 AM

can anybody help me what happened to my account? i didnt do spam post.. i got this error after i got back my account that was held by escrow  Undecided

You got a new ban - i.e. before being banned for 60 days, You should have got 3, 7, 14, 30 days bans - for posting posts with little or no added value. As an example one-line worded posts, +1 post, etc. Also you being in a signature advs campaign give you a presumption of guilt.
Bans usually are not handed-over immediatly due to the limited amounts of Mods available to the task but in 1 or 2 weeks time.
You can appeal to theymos but you have to present him with a very strong case of you being innocent.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
redHairy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:37:23 PM

You got a new ban - i.e. before being banned for 60 days, You should have got 3, 7, 14, 30 days bans - for posting posts with little or no added value. As an example one-line worded posts, +1 post, etc. Also you being in a signature advs campaign give you a presumption of guilt.
Bans usually are not handed-over immediatly due to the limited amounts of Mods available to the task but in 1 or 2 weeks time.
You can appeal to theymos but you have to present him with a very strong case of you being innocent.

hi Grand_Voyageur .

but you mean who he was bunned 4 times before the last 60days ban?

how are some rules about ban???

i know and i agree who posting "+1" or "i like" or something like this
it is without added value...
but i need to read some rules on it

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 03:55:17 PM

Yes, I mean that.

The forums are moderated only for on/off topic, spam, and illegal goods. ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.msg106747#msg106747.
Additional guidelines, here ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
redHairy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:26:22 PM

Yes, I mean that.

The forums are moderated only for on/off topic, spam, and illegal goods. ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.msg106747#msg106747.
Additional guidelines, here ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0

Thank you very much for the link!

I go to read all!

Grin Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: