Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoNotify Web – Notifications for Crypto Traders  (Read 1035 times)
JJ12880 (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:26:21 AM

CryptoNotify Web – Never miss a completed trade!

INTRODUCTION

CryptoNotify Web is designed to provide users with 24/7 monitoring of their Bittrex account (others coming soon).  There is no need to install a program, and the service functions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Users can receive alerts via Email and SMS, any time a trade is executed in full or in part.  I personally use the service, and hope that you find this service as useful as I do!

HOW IT WORKS

CryptoNotify works by monitoring your account using the API provided by Bittrex.

SUPPORTED EXCHANGES

Currently only Bittrex exchange is supported, but there are plans to add Cryptsy in the near future. Others can be added upon request, if they have sufficient API methods.

SECURITY

All personal data, passwords, and API keys are encrypted using the latest AES encryption standards.  Remember, as an added layer of security, you MUST use READ ONLY API keys when signing up! There is currently no way to verify that a set of keys is READ ONLY, so this responsibility rests on the user

SUBSCRIPTION

Every new account gets a free 7 day subscription. After the 7 days, a small monthly fee is required to continue service. The fee is necessary to help cover development and server costs. Currently accepted payment methods are Bitcoin and Bytecent.  Other coins can easily be added on request.

CONTACT

+ JJ12880 cryptonotify@gmail.com
     + @JJ12880 on twitter
     + CoinBlab http://coinblab.com/profile/JJ12880
     + BTC: 13zcYHbYgbLScCE8BWZZ1SZZ6mdmqEbMyz

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

+ Many Thanks to ganastor for early beta testing, ideas, and bug hunting

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:28:48 AM

Congratulations JJ Smiley

I'm too knackered to try it out tonight, I was up at 08:00 yesterday for the Australian Open Final & awake umtil after the Superbowl presentation around 04:00 then up today before 10:00 so I'm awarding myself a really good long sleep now.

But I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl when my head is a bit less fuzzy Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:01:38 AM

This is Nice project!
useful for me, i also trade a cryptocurrency on bittrex, i will try it Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: