Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lithuania joins Euro-zone  (Read 1804 times)
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:34:39 AM

Joining EU sounds like a good reason to be invaded by Russia judging by recent events.

Not joining to eu sounds like a good reason to be invaded by nato-us empire judging by recent events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:14:23 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 08:07:18 PM by BitMos

Not joining to eu sounds like a good reason to be invaded by nato-us empire judging by recent events.

pathetic Tanzania is part of the Australia common wealth... and to may be help you free yourselves from this inept path, why wasn't Iceland invaded for example?

On Nemo and his compatriot, I think that when 2 Russians (admittedly or not) argue, a policy of non interference is always the best option ( I would personally add, a swift and discreet tactical removal of yourself of the path of anything that maybe related to the escalation of said argumentation... who knows Wink).

(as a tip, always propose a vodka competition... the first to finish his bottle... ((at least afterward they will be quiet, (for a while))).

money is faster...
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:41:30 PM

All those rich counries with their strong economy joined the Euro-zone the past years   Roll Eyes
Let's see who will be this year Greek, Italy, Spain, Ireland, France, there will be some space if they really kick Greek out(which i really don't believe, but Merkel put's her flag allways in the direction of the wind)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:35:51 AM

the Soviet leadership (which wasn't the same as leadership of Russia, RSFSR, as it was known back then)

It's interesting to see that it's a common association made, USSR = RUSSIA... my opinion on this: it's a very common held belief in the west, is that in the satellite annexed states all decisions and orders to follow or die came from Moskow (which is Russian, even if occupied by Soviet), and most of the soldiers when trouble arise came from today Russia (and spoke Russian, not polnish or lavitanian)...

interesting picture about... as always... Vodka!

For me the biggest structural problem of USSR was the absence of check and balances... so when an idea was decided to be implemented... don't stand in the path... until the cliff. it was like obamacare on steroid... for everything...

money is faster...
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:53:24 PM

It will be interesting to see which is the first country to leave the zone.
Last in first out?
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

It will be interesting to see which is the first country to leave the zone.
Last in first out?

Greece i guess would be the first..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: