Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ddamianfrt7 SCAMMED ME.  (Read 1000 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:13:54 PM

INFO ABOVE.

If someone has a debt of it look at this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966;sa=showPosts

The last post of he's friend who provide me the address were the coins were sent claims that  I have asked this guy via PM for 0.25 and he states that.
Either they'r the same person or they'r friend and scamming me togehter , thats's all the proof.

To the haters : please don't crap this and wait til OP say something about it and see if he can say something logically to it.

TO THE OP , waiting for you'r intelligent reply. I BET U CAN'T SAY the truth. Karma, u will know what's karma when something bad happen to u and u remember all the bads things u did.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938904.0

On he's thread are all the information about the 3 transfers, i sent 1 and another 2 were made by the lag of blockchain.
He refuses to sent coins back and they'r in he's BTC address.

Please help.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:27:05 PM

Please there's any administrator/staff online to take a look at my proof ?
Or at least ask why he doesn't sent the coins he has by mistake ?
Or why if he claims he's address is used by multiple people why he doesn't talk to them or take them here?
I mean if multiple people uses the address multiple people use the forum.

I have been scammed, proofs were showed up, and he keeps lending my coins. No trust red were given to anyone but me.

WHAT DOES I HAVE TO DO NOW ?

JUST WATCH  HOW HE LEND MY COINS ? OR WHAT ?

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

Please there's any administrator/staff online to take a look at my proof ?
Or at least ask why he doesn't sent the coins he has by mistake ?
Or why if he claims he's address is used by multiple people why he doesn't talk to them or take them here?
I mean if multiple people uses the address multiple people use the forum.

I have been scammed, proofs were showed up, and he keeps lending my coins. No trust red were given to anyone but me.

WHAT DOES I HAVE TO DO NOW ?

JUST WATCH  HOW HE LEND MY COINS ? OR WHAT ?

report it to moderator
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: