Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need Short-Term Lender - $800 Via Paypal!  (Read 712 times)
Reputablebtcexchanger (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:26:42 PM

Hello to everyone here, my name is Chuck.

i need a lender who can offer me loan on a short-term basis.
I will need $800 via paypal before the end of january 2015.

i'm willing to pay $1000 in return or  offer 3 btc to you if, i'm unable to sell the one's listed below before the end of this month: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911961.new#new

I would like to invest this money into a travel agency business which the current owner has schedule to sell-off by the end of january.

We all know that travel agency business is a profitable business for those who knows the secret. During the month of december, i assisted two travel agent in my local area to book flight,accomodation for customer's

So, i know some of the most difficult challeges in this market.

For this transaction, i using my 10 year's paypal account. payment with interest of 200 euro will be send into lender's account by the end of february. that is approximately 30 days interval.

If,i fail to comply, the lender is free to take action by opening dispute or requesting for refund via paypal.

below is a breakdown the the statement above:

$800 via paypal into my paypal account before the end of jan
$1000 in return at the end of february into lenders paypal or
3 bitcoin if, i'm unable to sell my coin before the indicated date

Contact Info

Skype ID : mactem2
email : computerclubx@gmail.com

Thanks
Chuck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:11:47 PM

Hello to everyone here, my name is Chuck.

i need a lender who can offer me loan on a short-term basis.
I will need $800 via paypal before the end of january 2015.

i'm willing to pay $1000 in return or  offer 3 btc to you if, i'm unable to sell the one's listed below before the end of this month: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911961.new#new

I would like to invest this money into a travel agency business which the current owner has schedule to sell-off by the end of january.

We all know that travel agency business is a profitable business for those who knows the secret. During the month of december, i assisted two travel agent in my local area to book flight,accomodation for customer's

So, i know some of the most difficult challeges in this market.

For this transaction, i using my 10 year's paypal account. payment with interest of 200 euro will be send into lender's account by the end of february. that is approximately 30 days interval.

If,i fail to comply, the lender is free to take action by opening dispute or requesting for refund via paypal.

below is a breakdown the the statement above:

$800 via paypal into my paypal account before the end of jan
$1000 in return at the end of february into lenders paypal or
3 bitcoin if, i'm unable to sell my coin before the indicated date

Contact Info

Skype ID : mactem2
email : computerclubx@gmail.com

Thanks
Chuck

Here  :  https://archive.today/AETAl  you are selling 20 bitcoin  , and now why are you asking for a loan ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:59:54 PM

I would not accept a loan payment via PayPal. I can help you get $800 into your PayPal by lending you Bitcoin that you can sell on btc-e and withdraw to PayPal however I would need collateral in the form of Bitcoin and would need to be repaid in Bitcoin. I can agree to have the loan be a fiat based loan if you wish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: