Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best website to give out loans? Btcjam or ?  (Read 17031 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:21:00 AM

Loanbase
BTCpop
Bitbond

Over 350 BTC paid back to date. Username on all platforms: CoinPro

We also accept private investors off-site. Send a PM for info/rates.

it looks like you have to be careful with someone who already has the title of "reliable" I will say this to you no one can be trusted on the Internet. even if you already consider as friends. many people who deliberately cultivate trust to cheat someone. after he got high confidence of many people. he could borrow a large amount then he disappeared

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:33:50 AM

Loanbase
BTCpop
Bitbond

it looks like you have to be careful with someone who already has the title of "reliable" I will say this to you no one can be trusted on the Internet. even if you already consider as friends. many people who deliberately cultivate trust to cheat someone. after he got high confidence of many people. he could borrow a large amount then he disappeared

This is something that technically makes sense from a scammer's perspective, as it allows for them to run off with a bigger sum as opposed to having to take small chunks out of people's wallets, which yields a smaller return over a longer period of time. I'm not saying it is a good thing, but they're logic makes sense.

This is also why I never give out big loans, if you don't really know the person, then it's a bad idea.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:55:14 AM

i dont know which website is the best because i think loans is not good dude.
I have a friend, he had just borrowed BTC. small numbers with almost 20% interest upon return. the bail is his accounts and finally because he had to get confused on which the 20% interest. finally he gambled and lost all their loans. what a sad story  Sad Sad

That's sad indeed. Maybe out of desperation, he tried to gamble everything in hopes of winning the loaned amount plus interest. Maybe your friend should just learn from that experience and make better decisions moving forward. Loans are ok if they'll be put to good use. As for me, I'd only apply for a loan which gives the most reasonable interest rates and payment terms, and I'd only do that if I know that I could pay it back on the date agreed upon.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:50:49 PM

I don't even think they have the net arbs thing straight anymore. Best to avoid.

Jam switched arbitration services without any explanation last month, new provider is the Dhami Law Firm out of New York who specializes in debt reduction services...nothing to count on from an investor perspective.  Stay away from BTCJam without a doubt, they are going downhill.

Hmm interesting. Never met one person who landed an arb from Bitcoin lending sites.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:34:18 PM

I would not recommend to give out loans without proper funds from the loans. it is very easy to scam people and that is the reason why so many newbies want to get a loan.
valkoun

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:09:37 AM

scam
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:31:11 AM

I saw btcjam but i assume there must be more.

WHich website is best and most secure and which one do you guys use?

I want to enter one of them but suely i wont enter if loads of newbies post its great Wink

I want to hear some real voices + reasons of the choose

Of course BTCJam is one of the choices. IMO it's probably the best of all because so many people use it and you'll probably have a higher chance to get a loan or to send out a loan than all the other sites.

But there's also Loanbase, and bitbond.com. Both of them also have a large customer base. You can experiment with them all and pick for yourself which one is most suitable for you.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:43:45 PM

I want to enter one of them but suely i wont enter if loads of newbies post its great Wink

Of course BTCJam is one of the choices. IMO it's probably the best of all because so many people use it and you'll probably have a higher chance to get a loan or to send out a loan than all the other sites.

But there's also Loanbase, and bitbond.com. Both of them also have a large customer base. You can experiment with them all and pick for yourself which one is most suitable for you.

Didn't Loanbase abandon their forums because the scam level was so high? Bitbond is better I will give them that.
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:07:07 AM

Stay very clear of BTC Jam...look to Loanbase or BTCPop instead.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:56:38 AM

Loanbase
BTCpop
Bitbond

I agree with you. IMO, you should not give out loans because I got an experience that someone asked me for loan, its only 0.001 BTC and then I gave him the loan because I know him well, then he ran off and disappear with the btc I loaned him. Well that's only a small amount what if it was big? then the best thing to do is not to send loan even if you know the someone that ask you loan well.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

I suggest that you never take a loan if you do not know if you can pay or to gamble you should not do it. Only if you are sure that you are going to be able to pay it back then you could take a loan.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:56:45 AM

BTC Jam is the best one so far. Unlike any other sites, BTC Jam has a status profile of lenders if they are trusted or not. You can also select high risk or low risk lending programs. But if you have a choice of choosing mining or lending i would rather choose mining.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:51:52 AM

BTC Jam is the best one so far. Unlike any other sites, BTC Jam has a status profile of lenders if they are trusted or not. You can also select high risk or low risk lending programs. But if you have a choice of choosing mining or lending i would rather choose mining.

BTCJam sucks. The rate of defaulters is epically high. Nobody should use any Bitcoin loan website.
btiAndy

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:38:54 AM

BTCJam sucks. The rate of defaulters is epically high. Nobody should use any Bitcoin loan website.

+1 on BTCJam ...stay clear of these scammers!
btiAndy

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:41:26 AM

Nevis...where do you get these opinions? How do you explain what is happening with the recent decision of Jam to discontinue service to USA and the subsequent collapse of so many active US loans? Jam customer support is absolutely non-existent in these matters...how are you basing your support here???
btiAndy

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

i dont know which website is the best because i think loans is not good dude.
I have a friend, he had just borrowed BTC. small numbers with almost 20% interest upon return. the bail is his accounts and finally because he had to get confused on which the 20% interest. finally he gambled and lost all their loans. what a sad story  Sad Sad
I agree with you man. Loans are risky and not good. It is better to save up and just buy bitcoin than loaning.

Well it is clear since Nevis never answered back and explained his comment we can pretty much assume he was only shilling for Jam for whatever reason...stay away from Jam seriously, they are a fraud waiting to implode like HashOcean just did!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

Wont disclose as Lending Bitcoin is cannot be business as If consider to market price as price may be vary at the time of transactions ans afterward it may change.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:23:25 PM

I suggest that you do not take loan without thinking carefully about it because if you are not able to pay it back things will go left.
If you are u are you are able to pay it back then you should have no worries.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

check out salt.lending

they had a crowdsale couple of weeks ago and they are setting up BTC to FIAT loans right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: