Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: That happens danbi's DMD Pool  (Read 811 times)
ajqjjj (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:53:13 AM

That happens danbi's DMD Pool. and go 3 days without payment. and will repeatedly passing the same. This pool is some scam?
 Huh Huh

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:05:36 PM

That happens danbi's DMD Pool. and go 3 days without payment. and will repeatedly passing the same. This pool is some scam?
 Huh Huh

Think about the tens of thousands of dmd he holds for the 7 days. On the 7th day he gets a MASSIVE pos payout for 50% interest, then he pays whats due. This is not a mistake. I stopped mining there. Just sent them this email:

You must think the whole world in stupid except for you. Know this, people are REALLY tired of your pool collecting payments and holding them for 7 days and getting 50% on their money. This has been happening for MONTHS. If you dont stop I will start a campaign to boycott your pool.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:51:53 PM

The pool had it's backend scripts stopped. This happens under even the mildest 'error' condition, in order to prevent miscalculation of mined coins and their distribution. I was unfortunately away and could not restart the scripts sooner. This resulted in me spending the last 9 (eight) hours doing so manually, and it's almost done now. Nothing should be lost, and this is not the first time it happens -- that software is very buggy -- although it usually was happening for less than a day.

Anyone who claims to be at least smart, can verify for themselves whether the pool mints anything. danbi's pool for sure does not, as minting is bad idea on pools anyway (but you know better).

Vegas, using a pool involves some trust. If you do not trust danbi's pool, you are welcome to mine elsewhere and by all means, get off all your earned coins. The script should be running smoothly again now. Any transaction on the pool is processed every minute.

EDIT: by the way, this longest ever processing outage lasted less than three days. Not even seven..

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
Reggie0

Activity: 107
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:42:58 PM

Huh Huh

Think about the tens of thousands of dmd he holds for the 7 days. On the 7th day he gets a MASSIVE pos payout for 50% interest, then he pays whats due. This is not a mistake. I stopped mining there. Just sent them this email:

You must think the whole world in stupid except for you. Know this, people are REALLY tired of your pool collecting payments and holding them for 7 days and getting 50% on their money. This has been happening for MONTHS. If you dont stop I will start a campaign to boycott your pool.

Vegas

Hahahahaha. My "noob warning" signal is blinking....

1. This and similar malfunctions never reach 7 days.
2. You will get 50% interest in a year. Not on 8th day...

Noob...

Buy if you want to prove, the blockchain is public. Your turn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: