Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.0 BTC (will pay $100 extra Sunday Morning) need the BTC tonight!!  (Read 1485 times)
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:28:03 PM

Yes, i can pay it back tomorrow afternoon (latest, Florida time EST)

Please find escrow for bitcoin talk account and wow account and then have them message me.

Any suggestions?

Also my WoW account has over $10,000 value, with all the items that are no longer obtainable so I would just send the escrow $300 equivalent in WoW Gold instead of the entire account? I tried to find an escrow service to help with this circumstance and have had no luck!

Find someone for escrow for wow gold.  I don't know what that is.  120% of wow gold and account would be acceptable.
If you don't know what WoW gold is then how can you put a value on it? There are many digital goods that sell at significant discounts in the secondary market. Steam games are one of them.

I would do your own research and determine how much you can sell WoW gold quickly in the event he defaults

Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

Okay, I need to find a trustworthy escrow to make this work! Hopefully I can find one that actually knows what the value of the Gold / items on the account actually are

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:07:16 PM

Update?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:13:18 AM

What do you need BTC for?

It's tempting. $100 are $100.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:16:00 AM

Okay, I need to find a trustworthy escrow to make this work! Hopefully I can find one that actually knows what the value of the Gold / items on the account actually are
No lender should rely on any 3rd party to give them the value of collateral. The lender should determine that himself.
Update?
Figure out how much collateral you need to secure the loan. Until you can do this you are guaranteed to end up loosing money
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:38:14 PM

Please find escrow for bitcoin talk account and wow account and then have them message me.

Any suggestions?

Also my WoW account has over $10,000 value, with all the items that are no longer obtainable so I would just send the escrow $300 equivalent in WoW Gold instead of the entire account? I tried to find an escrow service to help with this circumstance and have had no luck!

Find someone for escrow for wow gold.  I don't know what that is.  120% of wow gold and account would be acceptable.

World of War Craft gold
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:34:50 PM

Any suggestions?

World of War Craft gold

Yes. I know that it's World of War Craft Gold.  I don't have an account however, but there might possibly be an escrow agent that does.
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:50:29 AM

What do you need BTC for?

It's tempting. $100 are $100.

No longer need it! Someone contacted me and loaned me the money! I needed it to give to a friend that gave me cash, what he was going to use it for, I'm not sure. I think he was trying to use it at local business's that are accepting BTC! St.Petersburg Florida is really incorporating BTC at its local small business's !

Thanks again everyone!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: