Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crowd funding] Cryptocurrency Standards Association (CRYPSA)  (Read 1173 times)
Oirasorb (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

Hello everyone I am here to promote a project by the Cryptocurrency Standards Association (CRYPSA) currently undergoing crowd funding. To quote from the indiegogo page:

CRYPSA seeks your help in kick starting a global initiative to standardize transactions and accounting practices for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Summary
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies reduce transaction costs dramatically. They have the potential to save consumers and businesses billions in transaction fees. But digital currency is not ready for everyday business, commerce and consumer transactions. It introduces risk, uncertainty and deniability. Every week, we read about a bankrupt exchange, lost assets, hacking, and other criminal activity. The revolution is tarnished.

The Cryptocurrency Standards Association (CRYPSA) is a member driven organization that is building a trusted and secure transaction environment from the free-wheeling and risky roots of the digital currency revolution. We publish standards, certify practices, train, and build tools that bring trust to modern payment mechanisms. In short, CRYPSA tames the wild west.

We aren’t regulators. Instead, we plan to work with banks, monetary authorities and legislators around the world. Rather than issuing rules, we define safe practices and certify tools and mechanisms that verify compliance with either our own standards or with regional regulations. Compliance is completely voluntary—an option that can be verified by parties to any transaction. We never interfere with freedoms and benefits bestowed by P2P currencies. But we give buyers, sellers, developers and businesses the tools to avoid fraud and assure a contractual exchange without hiring their own Geeks and without commission or bank fees.

Buyer or seller; Business or consumer; Bank or exchange: CRYPSA is on your side. We help identify trustworthy transactions.

There is much more information regarding the project on the crowd funding page, please feel free to donate or spread the word.
Crowd funding: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cryptocurrency-standards-association-crypsa#home
Organization Website: http://crypsa.org/

I am currently helping the organization get the word out, thank you for reading.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:23:27 PM

EMC2 will being doing a lot of campaigns mainly to benefit the winners of the science grants we issue, but also for other projects.  So we are learning a lot about how to create a successful campaign.  One of the most fundamental aspects of crowd funding is campaign promotion.  CRYPSA was featured in The Einsteinium News (story now there in archive), that means you should have us (EMC2 and The Einsteinium News) as an event promotion contact.  However, today is my first knowledge of your campaign.

If you decide to relaunch your campaign I could offer you the following:

1) strategic campaign sponsorship by mentioning your project within our social media network which includes our BCT page, our fb page, twitter, Reddit, IRC, etc ...
2) we will publish your article (you write the story) in The Einsteinium News
and
3) sponsor at least one of your perk

Take a look at our first campaign http://igg.me/at/The-Havekes-Project/x/1532302  we started it on Dec 31 (new year's eve) 5 days ago.  We are aggressively promoting the effort, and in so doing also vigorously promoting our sponsors.   Here's your opportunity to put CRYPSA back in front of the EMC2 audience, as well as those who know us by our projects.

I want CRYPSA to actively support our campaign by telling your membership about our cause, by coming to our thread to announce your support, and by trying to create a way to sponsor a perk.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: