Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DGMS] DigiGems |No Premine|scrypt|No IPO  (Read 31434 times)
Remington_Steele

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:01:30 PM

no news from  dev?  Huh

i guess not. I'm mining, but thinking of stopping. This doesn't look good when dev just goes cold turkey!!  Undecided
I've stopped mining, have some dgms and not think to sell, and hope dgms in polo Smiley

My miners are not fast enough... only 2.5mh/s.  Sad

With the difficulty as low as it is, even 2.5 mh/s can be quite effective.
Correct. Spend some time on it an accumulate some Gems, just in case it is suddenly listed on a major exchange.
And even then, hold on a while longer, just in case it is suddenly pumped.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frostbite72

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:07:44 AM

yeah this coin needs some good public relations.
Wish I had experience in this department, but sadly do not. Been throwing some hash at this coin. Hopefully it will pay off! Even a small amount of hash on this coin with the diff this low can get you a lot.
Get me some DigiGems!
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:15:31 AM

It looks like 80%, and sometimes more, of the miners are at one pool. There are three pools listed in the OP. It's better for the coin if we spread the hash power around. It's never good when any part of the process is all in one person's hands. Please help decentralize the mining process and use all three mining pools.

IlhemYz0

F#

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:55:50 PM

My miners are not fast enough... only 2.5mh/s.  Sad

diff now 3 with 2.5mh may be able to get some blocks Cheesy

Correct. Spend some time on it an accumulate some Gems, just in case it is suddenly listed on a major exchange.
And even then, hold on a while longer, just in case it is suddenly pumped.  Wink

I hope there are pumps, decidedly there hahaa  Grin

Wish I had experience in this department, but sadly do not. Been throwing some hash at this coin. Hopefully it will pay off! Even a small amount of hash on this coin with the diff this low can get you a lot.
Get me some DigiGems!
dont forget to donate to dev  Wink  , dev I will soon  Grin

It looks like 80%, and sometimes more, of the miners are at one pool. There are three pools listed in the OP. It's better for the coin if we spread the hash power around. It's never good when any part of the process is all in one person's hands. Please help decentralize the mining process and use all three mining pools.
if I have a mining farm, I will help , I only rent mining and use computer core  Grin

Psychedelic *7
jarno83 (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:13:39 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 09:28:04 PM by jarno83

Hi, I have been thinking about what would be the next steps of Digigems and here are some of my thoughts:

*We need to create a management of Digigems.
This needs to be a fair and transparent management, so I am thinking that ANYBODY can join and able to give a hand or express his / her toughts.
But it needs to be contained somehow for keeping it healthy for making decisions and execute them.
Like 25 people with equivalent vote. And for others there will be development,  management and advertisement topics in forum (what I can set up).

*We need to think that how will the voting and other management tasks work… gdrive or any other service?

*MAIN GOAL - We need to associate Digigems with a GAME / GAMES, like mmrpg or other games that use coins / gems for in app purchases or dealing game inventory on some site… like auction site. Presumably we need to create a application layer between Digigems and apps or modify wallets to support that.

We need to collect donations… bounty needs to be set. The bigger the better. We need that for our goals.

Any other toughts / goals?

Edit: We got a free Promo offer, where we give some dgms for followers and retweets, it starts 20. jan.
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:47:52 PM

who mining this coin wait you on our pool! our pool now 200 mh. added to our pool and added to our team
Remington_Steele

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:10:20 AM

Hi, I have been thinking about what would be the next steps of Digigems and here are some of my thoughts:

This needs to be a fair and transparent management, so I am thinking that ANYBODY can join and able to give a hand or express his / her toughts.
But it needs to be contained somehow for keeping it healthy for making decisions and execute them.
Like 25 people with equivalent vote. And for others there will be development,  management and advertisement topics in forum (what I can set up).

*We need to think that how will the voting and other management tasks work… gdrive or any other service?

*MAIN GOAL - We need to associate Digigems with a GAME / GAMES, like mmrpg or other games that use coins / gems for in app purchases or dealing game inventory on some site… like auction site. Presumably we need to create a application layer between Digigems and apps or modify wallets to support that.

We need to collect donations… bounty needs to be set. The bigger the better. We need that for our goals.

Edit: We got a free Promo offer, where we give some dgms for followers and retweets, it starts 20. jan.

Okay Jarno.
I'll send 500DGMS over to start the ball rolling.
Frostbite72

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:55:28 AM

Okay Jarno.
I am happy to donate to the Dev as well if it will help for promotions. Dev please post your DGMS addy.
DiabloPool

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:59:26 AM

Okay Jarno.

Diablopool will be happy to donate 1000 DGMS.
jarno83 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:52:16 AM

Okay Jarno.
I am happy to donate to the Dev as well if it will help for promotions. Dev please post your DGMS addy.
Hi, it's on 1 post or in my sig. DK9EM7eVuxGgaKtfmFn6UbpL53H7jKwHy3
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:54:21 AM

This needs a larger exchange.
Frostbite72

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:52:54 PM

Okay Jarno.
Hi, it's on 1 post or in my sig. DK9EM7eVuxGgaKtfmFn6UbpL53H7jKwHy3

Just sent you a 500 DGMS donation. hope it helps! 
Transaction ID: fbfc57fa72d46dddbe9cd6d55070c7703e7334de5b1f288225c3067e37d73691

DiabloPool

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:02:22 PM

Just sent 1000 DGMS to help with promotions
Transaction ID: dfcd1cb8b93a1f58d209d87598da08e74c459095deb513ea48da07b08f7baa14
IlhemYz0

F#

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

hope there miracle with dgms  Smiley
5000 DGMS donation tx: 67995037c8594da81973a9a1e10c8b1a8fe9b3e01a936b9f2aee40010b80132f

Psychedelic *7
jarno83 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:37:17 PM

I made some changes to first post and started a irc channel #digigems on freenode.net.
Aslo added spreadsheet for donations. So everything can be transparent.
There is aslo a Latest News section on first post, so I'll give my best to keep it as update as possible.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:15:34 PM

Here is an article that calls DigiGems a solid speculative investment. http://wp.me/p4yVVC-1L

Frostbite72

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:03:49 PM

Here is an article that calls DigiGems a solid speculative investment. http://wp.me/p4yVVC-1L

+1
Good article for DGMS!!!
jarno83 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:36:30 PM

Nice Smiley
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:04:42 AM

Get me some DigiGems!

This is the man you need to see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=119483 If he can't get this coin publicity no one can. Hit him up he's really good and highly respected here on bitcointalk.

This coin also needs a better exchange. The price this coin is trading at is really really too low.
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:25:51 AM

Get me some DigiGems!

This is the man you need to see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=119483 If he can't get this coin publicity no one can. Hit him up he's really good and highly respected here on bitcointalk.

This coin also needs a better exchange. The price this coin is trading at is really really too low.

i agree this realy needs a bigger exchange then the price will be good  Grin

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: