Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Updated: Asia Nexgen Bitcoin Exchange Launched - No Fee Trading Promotion!  (Read 11426 times)
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:41:08 PM

Not very useful.

Hello,

Let me explain more about the fact that volume in different currency pair is similar .

Other exchanges have separate order books and they have one order book for BTCEUR, another for BTCUSD. Trades, pricing, depth is all independent.

However ANX has a sophisticated engine that streams in FX rates in real-time, and blends all FIAT currencies into a single order book. Orders placed in BTCEUR can match against orders placed in BTCUSD. It's based on a very fair algorithm that converts each existing order into the equivalent price for any incoming order. USD orders are settled in USD, and EUR in EUR.

Some exchanges have tried to do multi-currency by first converting orders into a common currency, which is terrible for the customer as they suffer FX slippage.

In the case of ANX a USD order rests in USD, and a EUR in EUR. If they match, both parties receive their native currency. So when you call "/api/2/{currency_pair}/money/trade/fetch" for different currency pairs, you are actually querying against a single order book.

The data is completely transparent - the "primary" flat tells you what is going on. If a EUR trade matches against a USD trade, the USD and EUR will both be reported in the history call with primary="true".

Most charting and analytics sites continue to think of ANX as just the same as the other sites, and just choose one of our currencies to report, which is unfortunate as it doesn't accurately reflect our trades and blended order book.

Yes, I already know that. The problem is, like you said, the representation. It's not useful and it doesn't look professional. It looks fake.

How is this documented in your API documentation? What are your plans to improve the situation?
+1
Currently when looking at bitcoincharts.com market list, the ANX looks like a fake volume market. You should do something with this, not just wait for community to adapt to your interface.

I'd say bitcoincharts.com is misrepresenting, rather than ANX. If it is annoying, dropping from bitcoincharts would be fine. Sorry I am not against other opinions but just would like to show there are people with opposite perspective and happy with ANX system.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointradebots.com

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

Are there issues with EUR withdrawals currently?

I'm getting insufficient funds on wire transfer even though I do have the funds in EUR in my account.

This is obviously concerning.
Bankrunner

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:21:43 AM

I was trying to set up an account and it said not available in my jurisdiction. Has the former US become so fascist Angry that I cant get this card and account. If so, my motivation for leaving will be dramatically increased
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: