Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me with multiple gmail accounts, vpn, mass mailer  (Read 744 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:56:07 AM

Hello everyone,

I travel a lot for business therefore I encounter A LOT of corrupt/horrible businesses in commerce. Anyway when I leave 1 review into a pool of 1000's it doesnt have a nice ring. Obviously google reviews is becoming the standard.

I was wondering from reliable members (I am sure I will get many phishing links for this. What the easiest way to get gmail accts and login to them all at once etc etc. Thanks for any help tips will be given to all parties who help me with this endeavor of bad businesses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:59:49 AM

Hello everyone,

I travel a lot for business therefore I encounter A LOT of corrupt/horrible businesses in commerce. Anyway when I leave 1 review into a pool of 1000's it doesnt have a nice ring. Obviously google reviews is becoming the standard.

I was wondering from reliable members (I am sure I will get many phishing links for this. What the easiest way to get gmail accts and login to them all at once etc etc. Thanks for any help tips will be given to all parties who help me with this endeavor of bad businesses.

Hey, not too sure about multiple. but i know the have boomerang now which lets you shedule emails on each email individually..... anyhow, goodluck with the search i am curious as well
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Hey, not too sure about multiple. but i know the have boomerang now which lets you shedule emails on each email individually..... anyhow, goodluck with the search i am curious as well

i think we will be lucky to get anything solid. I wouldnt evven mind paying a little you know. regardless i will not be surprised if the thread goes dead.
akula999

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:46:52 AM

So you want multiple Gmail accounts off the same account? Simple Smiley PM Me.

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
AccountTrader

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:11:56 AM

You need need to buy it from gmail account sellers. Make sure it is pva verified. And make sure each account has its own socks proxy and all the info to reverify it if there is some problem.

If you want to control the accounts all at once you need a custom gmail bot you can create this via ubot.

If you want to create the gmail acocunts on your own you need clean proxy on each account and phone number to verify it.

If you need help just pm me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 08:15:18 AM

So you believe your opinion is worth more than others? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:51:04 PM

actually yes its worth more tho. Most reviews are bots.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:41:02 PM

Doesn't pretty much everyone believe that their opionion is worth the most? How can you value your opinion more than others? Especially if you are a reviewer you should know better.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:20:52 AM

Doesn't pretty much everyone believe that their opionion is worth the most? How can you value your opinion more than others? Especially if you are a reviewer you should know better.

Well I will tell you how. If you have a bot. Then you have a human. Obviously the human review is worth more. But the general public has no idea that there review is lost in a sea of bot reviews. Thats why its important if you want to actually leave a review to have a review bot so that way you can take on the bot the house uses a little better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: