Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports - known scammer - Alt account - WhatsBitcoin  (Read 803 times)
lolled (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:48:28 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 10:08:33 PM by lolled

Just to warn out users .
This account  KingofSports : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87310   has negative trust due to being a scammer.

Just to point out, this is his altaccount: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=308442

KoS , posted a reply here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=908192.msg10038913#msg10038913
The exact same reply was posted a minute ago, by WhatsBitcoin(the alt account mentioned above) , above converting 0.5 LTC into 50 LTC. But it was deleted by himself, and then made by KoS , to increase post count for KoS.

I went to WhatsBitcoin profile as well, and saw an already existing trust from uv, that he was an altaccount of KingofSports .
Just confirming this, and warning users here.

Even though altaccount are allowed, its good to be aware of altaccounts belonging to Scammers.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:55:38 PM

Nice try but I'm not KingofSports. You're probably that guy uvwvj who I called out as a scammer and troll trying to say I'm someone I'm not to ruin my account. Ask moderator if you would like, not kingofsports.

I can't post here again after this cause I have special arrangements with a moderator of a ban placed on me for posting too much but if anyone would like to discuss this further I'm available by PM for now. This account will be banned from posting and messaging in the next day or two for a period of two weeks.

Get sick. Get well.
lolled (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:59:59 PM

Nice try but I'm not KingofSports. You're probably that guy uvwvj who I called out as a scammer and troll trying to say I'm someone I'm not to ruin my account. Ask moderator if you would like, not kingofsports.

I can't post here again after this cause I have special arrangements with a moderator of a ban placed on me for posting too much but if anyone would like to discuss this further I'm available by PM for now. This account will be banned from posting and messaging in the next day or two for a period of two weeks.

Sure, I am not sure if Moderators do this, but would be nice if someone could look at your posting log/deleted log , and match it with what KingofSports posted.
Its the exact same thing, converting 0.5 LTC to 50 LTC.
An IP Check would be fine too, but if you are using a TOR or a different network, then that might not help.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:02:39 PM

check bitcointa.lk

deleted posts should still be on there
lolled (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

check bitcointa.lk

deleted posts should still be on there
Those are very old posts . The post I am talking about was posted less than an hour ago, then was deleted immediately, and then posted by KoS, probably to complete sig campaigns requirement.
I happened to be on the thread, just that moment, because just before Whatsbitcoin posted and deleted his post ,I posted about another user.

lolled (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:18:30 PM

Just saw you leave a trust rating on my profile claiming me to be an alt of uv. UV posted that trust on you 7 months back.
I made this thread, because you happened to have posted and deleted your post, then reposted with a scammer profile.
Why did BadBear ban you?

lolled (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:46:28 PM

By the way, I do have some more proof which points out, that both users are same. Would be happy to show it to you, if you have positive trust.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:03:54 AM

FWIW it is very possible that WhatsBitcoin is just a spammer (as he appears to be) as I have seen him making a lot of spam like posts. They both are enrolled in bit mixer so one additional post should count equally for both accounts. actually this might be true if it was the other way around but not the way you described. Do you have a screen shot of the post by WhatsBitcoin?

By the way, I do have some more proof which points out, that both users are same. Would be happy to show it to you, if you have positive trust.
I am not sure I am who you are looking for, but I can potentially vouch for your proof/evidence if I can follow it
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:59:13 AM

As you mentioned you are banned for signature spamming. The thread you mentioned has you saying that you are only allowed to use your WhatsBitcoin account for handling your auction. This gives you a clear incentive to delete your post from this account and then repost the same from your KoS account (to avoid ban evading).

I wold not be surprised if you use tor and/or a VPN to access both accounts so IP evidence would probably be useless in this case

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: