Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rawdogletard  (Read 779 times)
General_A (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:51:47 AM

Rawdogletard. YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Rawdogletard . Do any of you watch it?

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:57:03 AM

Hello General_A, no I have never heard of the "rawdogletard" YouTube channel before opening this thread. Can you please explain why you are interested in this YouTube channel? Do you find the videos entertaining?

I enjoy watching informational YouTube videos such as those from the "Crash Course" YouTube channel which explains various concepts in a clear and entertainment manner.
General_A (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:00:15 AM

Hello General_A, no I have never heard of the "rawdogletard" YouTube channel before opening this thread. Can you please explain why you are interested in this YouTube channel? Do you find the videos entertaining?

I enjoy watching informational YouTube videos such as those from the "Crash Course" YouTube channel which explains various concepts in a clear and entertainment manner.
Is the crash course from a guy called Chris Martenson? Talking about resource depletion and the economy? Just out of curiosity (I'll answer your questions after).

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:03:29 AM

Is the crash course from a guy called Chris Martenson? Talking about resource depletion and the economy? Just out of curiosity (I'll answer your questions after).

No, it is http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse

I find the videos to be a good way to learn complicated concepts in a simple way. They are only about 10 minutes long, so you can avoid having to read long articles or doing extensive research, and you can still gain a good grasp of the concepts.

I think Chris Martenson is the creator of a completely different series that has the same name.
General_A (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:07:38 AM

No, it is http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse

I find the videos to be a good way to learn complicated concepts in a simple way. They are only about 10 minutes long, so you can avoid having to read long articles or doing extensive research, and you can still gain a good grasp of the concepts.

I think Chris Martenson is the creator of a completely different series that has the same name.
This looks really good. I also enjoy information YouTube videos. Rawdogletard is more like a commentator type guy. He's kinda quirky and funny. Was just wondering if anyone had seen him, he is one of the view commentators I listen to.

Chris Martenson is. His videos are good. Mainly discusses relationship between environment and the economy.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:57:50 AM

Raw dog is kinda a mascot around here, the man we love to hate. A few members here use screen grabs of him for their avatar even. Lol! I get a laugh out of the guy mainly from the way he looks ( pointed head, psycho eyes) I'm not really sure if he actually believes anything he said or he's just trying to get attention. I can't be bothered to turn off my Adblock plus to see if he's got his videos monetized, but if he does, he's probably making a bit of revenue.
I see he's raging about precious metals now. I wonder if he invests in anything? He never promotes anything just bashes things.
He should call himself " rawdog le retard"
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:02:17 AM

Oh it's that moron, is he still around? I don't watch him, but one of his videos was posted up a long time ago and he basically is one of those classic raving lunatic flag waving brainwashed Americans that attacks anything they don't understand or what they're told to attack.

I personally hope it's all an act, or some kind of sophisticated trolling, because it would be really sad if it were real.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:27:13 AM

Watched one video of Rawdogletard and found it too stupid to be worth the time.

@b!z didn't know about crashcourse. Watched the one about world war two and the drive for self-reliance (especially food) as being one of the main factors behind it. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: