Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SmartChips (Chips) - SmartPoker Takeover  (Read 3329 times)
SmartPokerNewDev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:32:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2uQrCgY.png

SmartPoker/SmartChips Takeover

This project was unfortunately "started" by a scam team, which was only built on lies.
But this idea is very interesting and something I have always wanted to try and build.
That's why I have taken over this project and will over the next months try to build what was promised the investors.
I am not giving any guarantees and can not give any dates. What I can give however is my 100%, and that's what I will do.

You can read the old Smartpoker ANN and see website if you are confused about what has happened here.

Quoting my takeover post from the old ANN to.
Hey smartpoker community and investors.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kevin, and I am from the US of A  Smiley
A couple weeks ago I noticed this project like the rest of you guys. Even though I believe most of you was pumped about it, I don't think anybody was looking forward to it as much as me.

With me being a fairly regluar poker player, and a developer, this is something I have been wanting to build for a long time.
In fact, I contacted the team and asked if they wanted a helping hand on anything.
Hoping they would show me how they managed to pull all of this off, because there is some different aspects of this client they showed that is very difficult to make work good enough that people can actually play like on normal poker clients.
I was really looking forward to documents explaining all of this, but sadly as you all know, they never came and the whole thing was just a scam..

So it became a big let down for me, first because the client was not real and because all of the people that lost money, and I'll admit I lost a little bit myself.

But, let's cut to the reason I am coming on here.

After I had found out that it was all just a scam, I started to think about taking on this project myself.
After all, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. We got a whole lot of people wanting this, and most likely some that (i hope) will be able to help me out with at least what they are able to do.
It took me some time to decide, but it's because I will be taking this seriously and putting in a lot of hours and I need some capital to be able at all.
But, I have decided to take it on. Right now I do have the capital to do so and I have a good amount of time before next year kicks in.

BUT, I will not stress this enough. This will take time, because it's a huge project and the reason it does not exist already is because it is very difficult. So it's possible that I can't make it work, and if I do, it will as I said take a long time.
I see no reason to be over optimistic and promise deadlines and result I know I can't guarantee.

If the community does not want me to do this, please shout out. If not, I will get started today, and the first thing I need to do is clean up and clear things out. So, I will be making a new announcment, and I will be using parts of the old one to make it. I will also try to send the smartpoker scammers an email and ask if there is any way I can get a hold of the website they created, because with a few adjustments I can most certantly use it. So lets hope they have one good bone in their bodies.
I'll be keeping the name, but as many of you warned about earlier, the ticker is no good.
I personally would like to just have it "Chips", what do you guys think?

And lastly for today, it would be great to get some help in this, especially now in the beginning.
Maybe somebody would like to be a community manager? Hit me with a PM if you can help out with anything.

Kevin

https://i.imgur.com/wjnl0je.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VOzVfQa.png

It's the future of Poker. No more centralized services who take away all your profit with high rake.
SmartPoker is a decentralized poker client built on blockchain technology.
The centralized poker sites still has an advantage with the ability to offer bonuses and stunning design, but SmartPoker has bigger features.
It's free, trustless and really easy to use.

https://i.imgur.com/MQj2FnQ.png

SmartChips are the coins you need to play poker with SmartPoker.
Similar to Bitcoin, built from the same technology but slightly different in specifications.
However, the SmartPoker client has a built in feature that lets you deposit Bitcoin. It will automatically convert your Bitcoins to SmartChips for you, so you don't need to bother with exchanges.
The same process when you withdraw. You can choose to withdraw them in SmartChips or Bitcoin.
The client goes directly to the most most popular exchange to buy or sell in the market, witch is C-Cex.com at the moment.

Currency name: Smartchips
Currency symbol: Chips
Algo: sha256d
Total coins in PoW: 130000 SC
Total coins in DPOS: 280000 SC circa
Coins for Initial Boost Crowdfunding: 1 Million
Total coins after IBC + PoW + PoS: 1826000 SC (circa)
Confirmations for block maturity: 100
Block time: 60 seconds
Confirmations for TX: 4
RPC port: 25391
P2P port: 29398
Minimum stake age: 4 hours
From old XTP thread.
  Block Explorers

http://xtp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9155/

Exchanges

https://c-cex.com/?p=sc-btc

Other

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartchips

https://i.imgur.com/alDsRv1.png

Webpage
Everything you need to know.
Twitter
Receive updates.

Please contact me if you want to help out on this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartPokerNewDev (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

Update Today

I got a hold of the old "team" and was able to come to an agreement for the website.
Which I have updated and got online now. Changes to it will come over time.
Most likely I will get their twitter account to, waiting for the details.

New ANN now, so we can get a fresh start.
Today has mostly just been about planning all of this for me. Laying a plan on how I will handle this.
Really excited to, this will be very interesting and fun to work on.

Got some nice PMs from community members who wanted to help put with different things, which I am very grateful for.

Ticker will be changed from SC to Chips. Will contact c-cex about it asap.
Will also look need to look into the wallet asap, to see if old one works or I need to create new one.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:35:59 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 02:48:22 AM by BitcoinNational

Watching.
Smart Coins and Smart Chips Wink

If this project is honest and real.
Rakefree can actually work.

Why? Because it brings value to the project which thus helps capitalize the stake held by developers thus incentive and means to keep the project moving towards newer and better features.

Not a bad business model.

The website could hold escrow of 'the chips' but can settle up between each and every game.
(say 0.1% escrow fee)  10cent/$100

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
yeahitsme

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:38:01 AM

yeah it adds value to the coin its not just another coin for the sake of another coin hoping for the best on this one

Growthco.in    Staking since 2013
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:30:15 AM

@SmartPokerNewDev WHY U MAKE NEW ACCOUNT? just post with your original account.. 1 more scam again at this coin..
Xunknown

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:54:39 PM

I can confirm that the wallet is working.

Here is a link to the download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pcflukcstl7qilt/Isotope-qt-win.zip

X
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

I'll be watching since I do like poker .

tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:32:08 PM

@SmartPokerNewDev WHY U MAKE NEW ACCOUNT? just post with your original account.. 1 more scam again at this coin..

yeah rofl...what IF this new account is just the old team trying to fleece everyone again? haha a scheme upon another scheme....watch out Tongue...just a warning.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:35:38 PM

Watching.
Smart Coins and Smart Chips Wink

what's that???
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:30:43 PM

SmartPoker/SmartChips Takeover

This project was unfortunately "started" by a scam team, which was only built on lies.
But this idea is very interesting and something I have always wanted to try and build.
That's why I have taken over this project and will over the next months try to build what was promised the investors.
I am not giving any guarantees and can not give any dates. What I can give however is my 100%, and that's what I will do.

You can read the old Smartpoker ANN and see website if you are confused about what has happened here.

Quoting my takeover post from the old ANN to.
Hey smartpoker community and investors.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kevin, and I am from the US of A  Smiley
A couple weeks ago I noticed this project like the rest of you guys. Even though I believe most of you was pumped about it, I don't think anybody was looking forward to it as much as me.

With me being a fairly regluar poker player, and a developer, this is something I have been wanting to build for a long time.
In fact, I contacted the team and asked if they wanted a helping hand on anything.
Hoping they would show me how they managed to pull all of this off, because there is some different aspects of this client they showed that is very difficult to make work good enough that people can actually play like on normal poker clients.
I was really looking forward to documents explaining all of this, but sadly as you all know, they never came and the whole thing was just a scam..

So it became a big let down for me, first because the client was not real and because all of the people that lost money, and I'll admit I lost a little bit myself.

But, let's cut to the reason I am coming on here.

After I had found out that it was all just a scam, I started to think about taking on this project myself.
After all, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. We got a whole lot of people wanting this, and most likely some that (i hope) will be able to help me out with at least what they are able to do.
It took me some time to decide, but it's because I will be taking this seriously and putting in a lot of hours and I need some capital to be able at all.
But, I have decided to take it on. Right now I do have the capital to do so and I have a good amount of time before next year kicks in.

BUT, I will not stress this enough. This will take time, because it's a huge project and the reason it does not exist already is because it is very difficult. So it's possible that I can't make it work, and if I do, it will as I said take a long time.
I see no reason to be over optimistic and promise deadlines and result I know I can't guarantee.

If the community does not want me to do this, please shout out. If not, I will get started today, and the first thing I need to do is clean up and clear things out. So, I will be making a new announcment, and I will be using parts of the old one to make it. I will also try to send the smartpoker scammers an email and ask if there is any way I can get a hold of the website they created, because with a few adjustments I can most certantly use it. So lets hope they have one good bone in their bodies.
I'll be keeping the name, but as many of you warned about earlier, the ticker is no good.
I personally would like to just have it "Chips", what do you guys think?

And lastly for today, it would be great to get some help in this, especially now in the beginning.
Maybe somebody would like to be a community manager? Hit me with a PM if you can help out with anything.

Kevin

It's the future of Poker. No more centralized services who take away all your profit with high rake.
SmartPoker is a decentralized poker client built on blockchain technology.
The centralized poker sites still has an advantage with the ability to offer bonuses and stunning design, but SmartPoker has bigger features.
It's free, trustless and really easy to use.

SmartChips are the coins you need to play poker with SmartPoker.
Similar to Bitcoin, built from the same technology but slightly different in specifications.
However, the SmartPoker client has a built in feature that lets you deposit Bitcoin. It will automatically convert your Bitcoins to SmartChips for you, so you don't need to bother with exchanges.
The same process when you withdraw. You can choose to withdraw them in SmartChips or Bitcoin.
The client goes directly to the most most popular exchange to buy or sell in the market, witch is C-Cex.com at the moment.

Currency name: Smartchips
Currency symbol: Chips
Algo: sha256d
Total coins in PoW: 130000 SC
Total coins in DPOS: 280000 SC circa
Coins for Initial Boost Crowdfunding: 1 Million
Total coins after IBC + PoW + PoS: 1826000 SC (circa)
Confirmations for block maturity: 100
Block time: 60 seconds
Confirmations for TX: 4
RPC port: 25391
P2P port: 29398
Minimum stake age: 4 hours
From old XTP thread.
    Block Explorers

http://xtp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9155/

Exchanges

https://c-cex.com/?p=sc-btc

Other

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartchips

Webpage
Everything you need to know.
Twitter
Receive updates.

Please contact me if you want to help out on this project.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:08:54 AM

So there is no wallet link in the thread?? The only link
to the wallet is posted in-thread by a newbie (not the dev.)

I'll pass!
yeahitsme

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:46:33 AM

what im not understanding is that the damn wallet isn't even named for the new ticker and name its still isotope I mean come on developer my a@@ pls don't buy and pump this coin yet again people

Growthco.in    Staking since 2013
Xunknown

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:13:45 AM

Update Today

I got a hold of the old "team" and was able to come to an agreement for the website.
Which I have updated and got online now. Changes to it will come over time.
Most likely I will get their twitter account to, waiting for the details.

New ANN now, so we can get a fresh start.
Today has mostly just been about planning all of this for me. Laying a plan on how I will handle this.
Really excited to, this will be very interesting and fun to work on.

Got some nice PMs from community members who wanted to help put with different things, which I am very grateful for.

Ticker will be changed from SC to Chips. Will contact c-cex about it asap.
Will also look need to look into the wallet asap, to see if old one works or I need to create new one.

Guess I should have included this in my earlier wallet post...
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:52:37 PM

Takeover of a takeover from newbies with lie by newbies with other lie Cheesy
HasherMe

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:54:13 PM

Where is the source code?  How do we know the poker game is fair without the code? 
Portabello75

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:22:26 AM

Fairly obvious scam. The number of coins in dev threads and trading doesn't even close to match up. Just forget about this one. It's dead.
indyT

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:31:16 AM

I love Poker so I'm watching . Will there be mining ?
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

Any updates?

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:44:56 AM

Dev what is happening with this coin?
SmartPokerNewDev (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:15:44 AM

New ANN. Needed images.
Check it out, we got a community manager and a much easier to understand ANN.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202287

If you see this, please delete this topic.

I'll PM in a few days, if it doesnt get noticed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: