Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 85btc Loan 125 in return 3 days -- Collateral 1M shares Ltcgear  (Read 4376 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:31:21 PM

What do you plan on spending 85 btc on? Specifically? That can be purchased with Bitcoin
conizer14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 05:48:57 PM

I'm flabbergasted after reading this thread.

1 - If you need $25k to "pay your bills" then you must have a lavish lifestyle and indeed tangible collateral to go to a real word lender

2 - LTCGear is about to shit on everyone

3 - LuckySatoshi.org is worth about 2 1/2 bags of peanuts
White_banker

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:06:58 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 08:13:22 PM by White_banker

I need 85 btc loan due to liquidity problem. 125BTC in return in 3 days. Serious offers only. Pm me.

Btc address: 1NzxWL7osrAGbkry3VE48xetv3Z5VUTDKX
Collateral: 1M shares ltcgear  (Waiting for 208btc payment) plus http://luckysatoshi.org/ also providing id card

After reading this :https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22014.0
And this http://www.ltcgearstore.com

I calculated that 1m shares ltcgear worth more than 600 BTC , where did you find 204 btc i thing that is not from ltcgear .
When will you be repayed if you get repaid here's my btc address 1QLHxifC7aYDu1YTkQEnFpqxDhmnKCRzZ1 you can
donate $_$
luckyknc (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

My account worth more than 600 btc and i haven't got paid for almost 1 month now and that's more than 300 btc payment missing. Bitstamp suspended services left me with only some cash and some btc in my wallet's. I have a business employees family kids and a lot of expenses to pay. I understand that for some people doesn't worth anything that's why i am also providing id. That's the truth and i don't like this situation i am but this is all i have got for now.

conizer14

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:06:49 PM

Let' be honest though... LTCgear isn't going to pay out?

You can't dump that on someone else man.... you got an idea that it was gonna fold so you tried to dump it on someone else.
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:52:50 PM

Let' be honest though... LTCgear isn't going to pay out?

You can't dump that on someone else man.... you got an idea that it was gonna fold so you tried to dump it on someone else.
[/quote

I am not trying to dump nothing to anyone else. I just need a loan for 3 days!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:54:38 PM

Well it has been 3 days since you requested your loan so it should no longer be needed. Just saved you 40 btc in interest. Your welcome
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:34:45 PM

My account worth more than 600 btc and i haven't got paid for almost 1 month now and that's more than 300 btc payment missing. Bitstamp suspended services left me with only some cash and some btc in my wallet's. I have a business employees family kids and a lot of expenses to pay. I understand that for some people doesn't worth anything that's why i am also providing id. That's the truth and i don't like this situation i am but this is all i have got for now.

if u r relying on ltcgear i have bad news...

your business is bankrupt...your expense will go unpaid....and your kids will miss meals and hate you for investing $180,000.00 USD into one of the dumbest-ass ponzi schemes in crypto

White_banker

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

if u r relying on ltcgear i have bad news...

your business is bankrupt...your expense will go unpaid....and your kids will miss meals and hate you for investing $180,000.00 USD into one of the dumbest-ass ponzi schemes in crypto
Unlucky man and he want to exchange his ltc gear with 85 btc  Huh
Bitcoinloans

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:23:25 AM

do you have any other collateral if so i can help
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:34:33 PM

do you have any other collateral if so i can help

offcourse not ,
also u believe this story ?
over 180k in "play" @ ltcgear but not enough cashflow to pay his bills ? u gotta be joking.
Noone with common sense would overextend like that and not be able to cover 1 month of interruptions.*no one with 180k
Its probably a fake account i cant imagine someone investing that kind off money without financial security.

So double wammy , probably a fake account.
Probably ltcgear wont resume payments.

I think you would have a hard time Selling the whole account for 85 btc atm.

*edit: he only needed 3 days that have passed he doesnt need the money anymore ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:16:28 AM

No problem i found my way i borrow some money from a relative and now http://ltcgear.com Performing payment system upgrade. ETA 23:00 UTC Jan 13 Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: