Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a Legendary Member?  (Read 2130 times)
Ninjahitoko (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:17:25 PM

So an account will be promoted to Hero at 490 activity as per the table above?

Yea, according to that table yes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ACMP

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:49:37 AM

So an account will be promoted to Hero at 490 activity as per the table above?

hope this can answer your question Wink

Ninjahitoko (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:25:17 AM

LOL^^
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:02 AM

LOL^^

I want to get five of these:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:38:13 AM

How long and how many posts?

I guess it's time for me to officially list my Legendary Member account for sale in Marketplace/Digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

I found it hard to belieave that you are really selling your legendary account and you didn't connect since July.
A lot of people are doing their best to not reveal their real/main accounts while they are selling but you are doing the total opposite , and I'am pretty sure you don't want Negative trust on your profile .

So I would just say that you have something against this user and you want from people to Neg trust him ?. (I hope nobody will)

It's my account alright, and it's seriously for sale. There's no underlying monkey business afoot. Will only sell via escrow.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:01:40 AM

I guess it's time for me to officially list my Legendary Member account for sale in Marketplace/Digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

I found it hard to belieave that you are really selling your legendary account and you didn't connect since July.
A lot of people are doing their best to not reveal their real/main accounts while they are selling but you are doing the total opposite , and I'am pretty sure you don't want Negative trust on your profile .

So I would just say that you have something against this user and you want from people to Neg trust him ?. (I hope nobody will)

It's my account alright, and it's seriously for sale. There's no underlying monkey business afoot. Will only sell via escrow.
Did or will you delete all the posts?!?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:03:15 AM

Did you make some kind of agreement to never use that particular account again?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 04:05:17 AM

Is it permabanned?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:46:25 AM

Is it permabanned?

It was (is?) kept under escrow as collateral for a loan. I'm not sure about the details, but it should fairly easy to do your own research on this. PG / Gleb Gamow doesn't keep secrets (his own or others'). Easiest way is probably to ask him directly.

The PG account does have quite a history. I'm not sure if that makes it more or less valuable.  Grin

Edit: I Found some references for you:
Case in point, I'm in debt to BurtW to the tune of $2,700 (was $3K, but made one payment) for an unfortunate stunt I pulled involving an AMT miner, having spent the check from the UPS oppose to redirecting it to where it was suppose to go due to maintaining my household (normal expenses, sans any drugs, alcohol, other vises, etc.). At this penning, I've already missed September 15th's $300 payment, with the next 15th fast approaching. The only saving grace is that I offered up my Phinnaeus Gage account for collateral for the kind loan from BurtW.
~Bruno Kucinskas

Wow this thread just reminded me, what ever happened to Phinnaeus? Did he say wether he was gOing out did he just vanIsh one day?
He needed a loan from BurtW and used his account as collateral. From the looks of it he has not yet repaid the loan and I would not be entirely surprised if the account has since been sold

The above is accurate, except for the part of the account being sold. BTW, I would entertain selling it to pay off the balance and pocket the change, with BurtW acting as escrow if anybody's interested.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:28:38 AM

Is it permabanned?

It was (is?) kept under escrow as collateral for a loan. I'm not sure about the details, but it should fairly easy to do your own research on this. PG / Gleb Gamow doesn't keep secrets (his own or others'). Easiest way is probably to ask him directly.

The PG account does have quite a history. I'm not sure if that makes it more or less valuable.  Grin

Edit: I Found some references for you:
Case in point, I'm in debt to BurtW to the tune of $2,700 (was $3K, but made one payment) for an unfortunate stunt I pulled involving an AMT miner, having spent the check from the UPS oppose to redirecting it to where it was suppose to go due to maintaining my household (normal expenses, sans any drugs, alcohol, other vises, etc.). At this penning, I've already missed September 15th's $300 payment, with the next 15th fast approaching. The only saving grace is that I offered up my Phinnaeus Gage account for collateral for the kind loan from BurtW.
~Bruno Kucinskas

Wow this thread just reminded me, what ever happened to Phinnaeus? Did he say wether he was gOing out did he just vanIsh one day?
He needed a loan from BurtW and used his account as collateral. From the looks of it he has not yet repaid the loan and I would not be entirely surprised if the account has since been sold

The above is accurate, except for the part of the account being sold. BTW, I would entertain selling it to pay off the balance and pocket the change, with BurtW acting as escrow if anybody's interested.

~Bruno Kucinskas

^^^This (or is it that?) or: Okay, who doxxed me?  Grin

Seriously, it's all cool!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:06:45 AM

I think your price expectations might be a little high
Pages: « 1 [2]  All