Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131260 times)
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 03:12:55 PM

Don't forget to join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/q2BajFB
And come play dice or invest at http://gp-dice.com Smiley

Inkha

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:10:09 AM

Hey guys the new foundation website is coming along nicely! Expect a release this week.

Our game development is chugging along since the release of the dice game a couple months ago. We have finished the mapping system and real-time networking of our browser-based mmorpg. The website with more information is being put together by another developer working with me now.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I can't wait to see it. Is there any information on exactly how the GP are going to be tied into the MMORPG, though? I saw the market cap for the coin is low at the moment but it's hard to make a solid decision on buying in without knowing more regarding its actual usability and growth potential.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 05:04:10 PM

Yeah the market cap is low and there is a fairly small amount of coins compared to other coins. There's 4.1m coins in circulation right now, and 800k~ minted per year via staking roughly. The javascript game is reaching mid development level with the foundation built such as the mapping system, and networking. We have another project in the works to integrate GP into a private runescape classic server. Those are the two gaming projects we're currently most focused on. In the MMORPG we're building from the ground up GP will be the actual in-game currency. In the runescape private server we're figuring out how to integrate it right now but have the server all setup and running fully working. We're thinking of having an exchange where you exchange GP for the in-game currency coins used in the game. That exchange would be on our private servers website where players could buy and sell and they would be immediately deposited into or removed from their character in game! Thanks for your interest, join us in discord if you use it! Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:00:28 PM

Yeah the market cap is low and there is a fairly small amount of coins compared to other coins. There's 4.1m coins in circulation right now, and 800k~ minted per year via staking roughly. The javascript game is reaching mid development level with the foundation built such as the mapping system, and networking. We have another project in the works to integrate GP into a private runescape classic server. Those are the two gaming projects we're currently most focused on. In the MMORPG we're building from the ground up GP will be the actual in-game currency. In the runescape private server we're figuring out how to integrate it right now but have the server all setup and running fully working. We're thinking of having an exchange where you exchange GP for the in-game currency coins used in the game. That exchange would be on our private servers website where players could buy and sell and they would be immediately deposited into or removed from their character in game! Thanks for your interest, join us in discord if you use it! Smiley

I'll join the Discord server but TBH I don't follow them so much. I love the idea of the RS server and the game with it as the game's currency (it's something I've wanted to see for years). Does this mean mobs will also drop GP and such? And on RS, what happens with the GP people trade for their gold? If you want, we can discuss it privately as well. A lot of questions and possible input as this is stuff I've thought about since 2013, I'm just not a game developer so haven't been able to bring things to fruition.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:46:38 PM

I'll join the Discord server but TBH I don't follow them so much. I love the idea of the RS server and the game with it as the game's currency (it's something I've wanted to see for years). Does this mean mobs will also drop GP and such? And on RS, what happens with the GP people trade for their gold? If you want, we can discuss it privately as well. A lot of questions and possible input as this is stuff I've thought about since 2013, I'm just not a game developer so haven't been able to bring things to fruition.

The plan is to remove the ability to pickup coins/sell items for coins in shops, so the in game currency doesn't deflate to much. But earning coins from skilling up and making weapons and selling items p2p is still possible for sure. Plus player killing in the wilderness for loot. Lots of ways to earn coins by playing Smiley You're welcome to message me on discord any ideas, we have the server up and running now the website's exchange to trade coins for gp just isn't done yet. Look forward to hearing from you!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:01:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to this game once it is launched. Like I have said before in this thread, the gaming industry is a billion dollar industry and crypto has a big shot at making it big in the gaming industry and I really do hope that GP will be one of them coins that succeeds in this industry. We start small and build from there and we never know what can happen.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 11:03:28 PM

I'm really looking forward to this game once it is launched. Like I have said before in this thread, the gaming industry is a billion dollar industry and crypto has a big shot at making it big in the gaming industry and I really do hope that GP will be one of them coins that succeeds in this industry. We start small and build from there and we never know what can happen.

For sure, and once we have a growing community and a larger market cap that will provide more capital for us to develop or even obtain existing web or mobile games. We're moving in the right direction!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:55:02 PM

http://goldpieces.foundation has been updated, we're adding network tools and a blog to the website as well. We're actively looking for any developers, artists, or writers interested in joining the foundation.
Main thread has been updated to reflect current coins in circulation and fix a broken image.

Cheers guys,
Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 10:57:27 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gp/ Block Explorer is now up to date and we will also be listed on Altmarkets.io very soon! More updates to come Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 11:00:07 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gp/ Block Explorer is now up to date and we will also be listed on Altmarkets.io very soon! More updates to come Smiley

Its been a while since I last checked in to see what's going on here and now I see that there will be another exchange listing for GP soon. That's great as it can attract more people into GP by having the coin listed on a number of exchanges. I'm happy to see the explorer up to date, keep up the good work inkha!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 12:59:48 AM

Its been a while since I last checked in to see what's going on here and now I see that there will be another exchange listing for GP soon. That's great as it can attract more people into GP by having the coin listed on a number of exchanges. I'm happy to see the explorer up to date, keep up the good work inkha!

Yeah! We're listed on AltMarkets.io now as well. Lots more work going on for us! Buyer/Vender market place, MMORPG, Minecraft with integrated currency, stay tuned!

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 11:26:30 PM

Yeah! We're listed on AltMarkets.io now as well. Lots more work going on for us! Buyer/Vender market place, MMORPG, Minecraft with integrated currency, stay tuned!

Awesome!

I am now in the Discord, I thought I had already joined but when I checked I wasn't so now I'm there. I really like the idea of the market place and from what I understand from your comment in the Discord it will have retro games which is something that I'm a huge fan of and this could really bring in a lot of retro gamers into GP.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 03:50:59 PM

Awesome!

I am now in the Discord, I thought I had already joined but when I checked I wasn't so now I'm there. I really like the idea of the market place and from what I understand from your comment in the Discord it will have retro games which is something that I'm a huge fan of and this could really bring in a lot of retro gamers into GP.

Yes the marketplace is going to be setup so users can have their own shops, there will be escrow and feedback function to help keep scammers in check. This way if someone was into retro gaming they could host a store and offer retro systems, games, etc for people to buy. Another shop may offer gaming related gift cards etc. It will make a great ecosystem addition! Smiley Our discord has become a bit more active lately too and i'm looking to do some promotions to grow our community.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 11:27:00 PM

Awesome!

Yes the marketplace is going to be setup so users can have their own shops, there will be escrow and feedback function to help keep scammers in check. This way if someone was into retro gaming they could host a store and offer retro systems, games, etc for people to buy. Another shop may offer gaming related gift cards etc. It will make a great ecosystem addition! Smiley Our discord has become a bit more active lately too and i'm looking to do some promotions to grow our community.

Sounds good inkha.

Yes we need to keep scammers and I think having escrow and a feedback system is the best way to help prevent scammers from scamming people.Do you plan to just have GP as a way of payment or do will there be other cryptocurrencies as well like Bitcoin?

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 09:29:37 PM

Awesome!

Sounds good inkha.

Yes we need to keep scammers and I think having escrow and a feedback system is the best way to help prevent scammers from scamming people.Do you plan to just have GP as a way of payment or do will there be other cryptocurrencies as well like Bitcoin?

GP will be the form of payment yeah

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 09:49:51 PM

There's a new staking bot on discord if anyone would rather stake with us instead of on gp-dice or solo

https://discord.gg/cw5sf2t

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:25:52 PM

GP is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=GP_BTC
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 04:04:09 PM

Join us on discord for rain and giveaways, recent news, game updates and more: https://discord.gg/cw5sf2t

We will be having a good sized giveaway to celebrate 300+ members.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 08:09:30 PM

If you haven't yet check out the latest game updates on http://sector5.xyz

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:46:01 AM

If you haven't yet check out the latest game updates on http://sector5.xyz

This is looking good! Smiley. Rough game and #1 seems to have it dominated though, lol.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: