Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131260 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

Im going to pm Hyperfuture in another week (user above) and see if he can help us fix this. He said he would.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

How can we find a dev to fix this coin and get it working first to raise the price?

Sounds like you need a leading cryptocurrecy expert. Maybe one who makes bold claims like this:

There is nothing we cannot help with cryptocurrency related.

Where could we find such a guru? Wink

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:54:29 AM

How can we find a dev to fix this coin and get it working first to raise the price?

Sounds like you need a leading cryptocurrecy expert. Maybe one who makes bold claims like this:

LOL, vegasguy might have some explaining to do... 
but like I said i looked over the intellicoin code and the thread, their code was almost an exact copy of GP other than the difference is stake %, they fixed it very easily.  Should not be a problem, just a community take over and hardfork away from staking properly.

Get off my c@ck !
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:19:20 AM

My expertise is NOT in coding, its in massive asic farm setups, and cryptocurrency consulting and setup, security and training. Thats not hard to understand the difference.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:18:35 AM

My expertise is NOT in coding, its in massive asic farm setups, and cryptocurrency consulting and setup, security and training. Thats not hard to understand the difference.

Maybe change:

There is nothing we cannot help with cryptocurrency related

to:

There is nothing we cannot help with cryptocurrency related except for actual development or bug fixing; we can run installation scripts and edit config files real good though.

OK, forget it, I'm only messing with you. I just thought it was funny that you're asking how you might find someone to help you do something as simple as backport fixes from one coin to another when your signature was as boastful as it was.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:42:42 AM

Maybe change:

to:

There is nothing we cannot help with cryptocurrency related except for actual development or bug fixing; we can run installation scripts and edit config files real good though.

OK, forget it, I'm only messing with you. I just thought it was funny that you're asking how you might find someone to help you do something as simple as backport fixes from one coin to another when your signature was as boastful as it was.

When you retire at 42 owning multiple computer repair shops, and never have to work again, then you can question my expertise. Because I love what I do, I help people all over the world, and make shitloads of money doing it, and have not had 1 complaint, because I *AM* a true expert in crypto, and again, and I am NOT a software developer. That is a whole other line of work. When your on MY level, you can  then tell me what the fuck to write in my sig.

Vegas

toddtervy

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:00:13 AM

Vegas

The hell would we know.

When you retire at 42 owning multiple computer repair shops, and never have to work again, then you can question my expertise. Because I love what I do, I help people all over the world, and make shitloads of money doing it, and have not had 1 complaint, because I *AM* a true expert in crypto, and again, and I am NOT a software developer. That is a whole other line of work. When your on MY level, you can  then tell me what the fuck to write in my sig.

Vegas

Nice attitude for someone trying to sell a service...  whatever, carry on.

Get off my c@ck !
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:05:12 PM

Vegas

In my experience, the more someone needs to constantly tell people how awesome they are the more they truly suck in reality.

You are exhibit A.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 06:51:07 PM

If Dooglus was involved, I'd try to do something with this coin.  I've been thinking about this coin off and on, simply because I'm designing a couple games and want to use an in-game currency. For the most part, i've been going back and forth with BTC and CLAM...  GP sounds interesting, but after reading how the coin has all these issues, I'm more inclined to back to waffling between BTC and CLAM.  Carry on, but if Dooglus is offering his support, someone should take it.

In regards to vegasguy, Dooglus deserves some respect, he's well known on the forums and his contributions to bitcoin and other services is legendary on it's own.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:41:12 PM

Cryptocurrency *is* software. I don't think you can really be an expert in crypto if you aren't familiar with how it works. Repairing computers isn't very relevant. Maybe your experience with hardware would help with building mining rigs but otherwise I fail to see why you bring up your day job. Are you trying to dazzle me with your incredible wealth? Or do you think that owning shops somehow qualifies you as a cryptocurrency expert?

I don't think I want to sink to YOUR level. It seems angry down there. I was simply suggesting that your signature is misleading.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:56:13 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 09:09:48 PM by vegasguy

FIRST: *YOU* called me out on my expertise. I was simply here to see what could be done to get GP working right.

What makes me an expert is first: "I took a year off work", and studied crypto for hours a day, everyday for more than a year. I know coins inside and out. I know whats good and what to avoid. I brought up my earnings, because its the only true way to measure if your a master of your trade or not. People that are just here because they have nothing better to do are not experts. Im not angry, but you have some real nerve trying to tell me how to advertise, and you basically called me a liar, and you know NOTHING about me. Had you read through my previous posts, you would have learned that I am a very nice guy, that does not go around starting fights. In fact I try to help where I can. That was the sole purpose of me coming to the GP thread, is to see what could be done. I wont sit back and watch you call my advertising "misleading". Im a lot of things but I am NOT a liar or a scammer.

Vegas

Arrogantx

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:07:03 PM

FIRST: *YOU* called me out on my expertise. I was simply here to see what could be done to get GP working right.

What makes me an expert is first: "I took a year off work", and studied crypto for hours a day, everyday for more than a year. I know coins inside and out. I know whats good and what to avoid. I brought up my earnings, because its the only true way to measure if your a master of your trade or not. People that are just here because they have nothing better to do are not experts. Im not angry, but you have some real nerve trying to tell me how to advertise, and you basically called me a liar, and you know NOTHING about me. Had you read through my previous posts, you would have learned that I am a very nice guy, that does not go around starting fights. In fact I try to help where I can. That was the sole purpose of me coming to the GP thread, is to see what could be done. I wont sit back and watch you call my advertising "misleading". Im a lot of things but I am NOT a liar or a scammer.

Vegas

Sorry to clog the thread with non related content, but it's rare I see such obvious expertise in the cryptoworld. I've noticed you can help with "anything" crypto related, so I'm kinda interested to know if you will code me a new coin with some revolutionary features at 75$ an hour as advertised. Thanks in advance!

Atlantic City

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
toddtervy

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 02:53:51 PM

I reported some of the B/S posts by Dooglus and friends as spam.  Not sure why the "clam clan" is in this thread spamming...

Any follow on GP community as far as a solution to this coins problems?  Not sure how many supporters we have left.

Get off my c@ck !
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:01:05 PM

I reported some of the B/S posts by Dooglus and friends as spam.  Not sure why the "clam clan" is in this thread spamming...

Any follow on GP community as far as a solution to this coins problems?  Not sure how many supporters we have left.

I wasn't spamming, and didn't even mention CLAM.

I was trying to get the Vegas guy to fix his misleading signature.

He's advertising that there's nothing in the crypto field he can't do, but at the same time says he doesn't know how to modify crypto software.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:25:54 PM

Any follow on GP community as far as a solution to this coins problems?  Not sure how many supporters we have left.

Sir, you rock!!! +1000

LMFAO

On a positive note, I have spoken with Hypercoin dev, and he is very connected, and said he knows someone that should be able to fix this. I dont want to bug Hyperfuture as he is very busy, so Ill give it a few more days, and message him again .

Vegas

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:30:55 AM

Any follow on GP community as far as a solution to this coins problems?  Not sure how many supporters we have left.

Sir, you rock!!! +1000

LMFAO

On a positive note, I have spoken with Hypercoin dev, and he is very connected, and said he knows someone that should be able to fix this. I dont want to bug Hyperfuture as he is very busy, so Ill give it a few more days, and message him again .

Vegas

I'll try and do it tomorrow.

Feel free to send me another PM to remind me tomorrow Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
toddtervy

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Inkha almost certainly gone.  I think we should probably neg rep him at this point for what is almost certainly a pump-and-dump attempt on his part.  They sure didn't do a very good job at it, I can't see them having made much profit, and the coin can still be saved most likely.

Get off my c@ck !
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:53:24 AM

Was it ever made clear what the "expandable" in the thread title refers to?

How is GP expandable?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:29:10 AM

Was it ever made clear what the "expandable" in the thread title refers to?

How is GP expandable?

It can be used as the currency in any online browser game, a development library would add to it's memetic elasticity

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
panthea0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:02:49 PM

this coin is dead?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: