Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin continues to grow  (Read 1635 times)
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 12:40:55 PM

What a brilliant incident. The thing to learn from this ask the people you know and meet everyday if they know about Bitcoin. You might get surprised if their answer is yes but if they don't you can explain to them a little right there.

RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:54:57 PM

Thanks to all for the positive messages! If any of you are considering a trip to Jordan give him a ring and he will hook you up. Below is a link to his website, which details some of his services. You can also order off the menu and create your own trip.

If you do go, here is what I learned about travel in Jordan specifically. 
Do: Rent a car to get around. Driving is fairly easy everywhere except Amman, which is horrible.
Don't: get the GPS for your car. It was utterly useless and actually only makes it more confusing.
Do: see Petra and Wadi Rum. If you can ride a horse you may want to go by horseback rather than camel. I have ridden horses since childhood but this was my first time by camel. After 8 hours the first day my butt was crying. I guess I should have known better, a horse looks like it has a seat on top, a camel has a hump.  Sad
Don't: think about a luxury tour. The Saudi princes have their vacation spots in Jordan and they pay dearly for it. Better to slum it, in my opinion. That means not flushing toilet paper and not expecting everything to work. The country has had spurts of growth and the infrastructure has not always kept up.

http://www.wadi-rum.com/

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:06:34 PM

If you can ride a horse you may want to go by horseback rather than camel. I have ridden horses since childhood but this was my first time by camel. After 8 hours the first day my butt was crying. I guess I should have known better, a horse looks like it has a seat on top, a camel has a hump.  Sad

I've ridden very sporadically, seems to me that should you not do it regularly, your butt is going to be numb after 3 or 4 hours whether it's a horse, a camel, or an elephant.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:10:55 PM

Really a great story!! i think by inspiration from this story more and more people have to get started using bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: