Communist Bitshares Wealth Redistribution IS THEFT!
(1/80) > >>
DecentralizeEconomics:

The original ideology of Bitcoin, NXT and cryptocurrencies in general was one that was diametrically OPPOSED to the practice of wealth redistribution and forced subsidies to businesses and banks.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
- Bitcoin Genesis Block

It has come to my attention that Bitshares, their developers and entrenched business interests are attempting to infiltrate our movement, which is founded on freedom and independence and perpetuate a forced wealth redistribution scheme under the guise of allegiance to our founding ideals.  Their plot is no less sinister than an intentional conspiracy to disenfranchise Bitshares' stakeholders while holding them liable to be taxed against their will to subsidize these aforementioned interest groups.  I hereby call on all persons who hold liberty in their heart to condemn this treacherous attempt at subterfuge against us!

Quote from: StanLarimer on January 06, 2015, 04:49:54 AM

In fact, by the time BitShares reaches Bitcoin's market cap, each delegate will be one of 101 small businesses, selected by the stakeholders, each using a revenue stream of several million dollars apiece to grow the ecosystem.  Powerful stuff to look forward to!

This is obviously some type of Communist conspiracy no doubt orchestrated at the highest levels of Bitshares(TM), the company.

The hierarchy of Bitshares(TM), the company, and their ungodly creation is best illustrated in the above picture.  The whole organization has an uncanny resemblance to pre-revolutionary France, circa 1789.  As you can see, the Bitshares' devs are the "FIRST ESTATE" and believe it is their right to be given a position of power over the stakeholders.  The "SECOND ESTATE" are entrenched business interests who are powerful enough to force stakeholders to subsidize their operations.  You may find an analogy to taxpayer bailouts for banks and corporations in recent times more understandable, but you can equally relate this situation to the clergy in the land of the Roi.  Regardless of which business you choose, you still must pay your dues to your masters.  Clearly, the "THIRD ESTATE" is the Bitshares' holders.  You can ascertain they are carrying the First and Second Estates on their backs and unduly burdened by their monstrous weight.

I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY, AS ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE FOUNDING IDEALS OF BITCOIN, NXT AND DECENTRALIZATION, TO INFORM THOSE WHO ARE UNAWARE OF THIS PLOT.

I URGE YOU.  DO NOT LET SUCH AN ATROCITY CONTINUE TO MASQUERADE AS A CRYPTOCURRENCY.  IF ALLOWED TO FESTER, THIS SORE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY INFECT MORE UNWITTING INDIVIDUALS AND FACILITATE IN THE COMPLETE DOWNFALL OF OUR MOVEMENT!
testz:
Be careful when you use word "communist", it's scary word only in USA, peoples in China, Russia and many other countries still love this word - this turns your post to BitShares propaganda and you to BitShares propagandist.  :)

PS: If you like you can fork BitShares to BitShares Communist Edition where everybody can be delegate and can select pay rate which he needs.  :)
Bisha:
i loled  :D

also you got me here too:
AS ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE FOUNDING IDEALS OF BITCOIN, NXT AND DECENTRALIZATION

I guess that explains it all.
gyhyq:
nxt is not safe. i lost my nxt .
StanLarimer:
Ha ha, this is great!

I knew that DE had talent, but we couldn't buy a more attention grabbing post.  Nice job.

We've also been having lots of fun point-counterpoint interactions with his various identities over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913075.msg10065220#msg10065220

(If you like this sort of thing)

I think I might start referring to it as "Snopes for BitShares"

:)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page