Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITSTAMP [ANON] ROGER MUCERINO'S BITSTAMP BOUNTY CROWDFUNDER  (Read 489 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitstampbountyhunter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:51:43 PM

Greetings!

My name is Roger Mucerino an investor in Bitcoin and a customer of BITSTAMP. I am concerned with the fact that BITSTAMP is making light of their recent theft of approximately 19,000 Bitcoins. Something just doesn't sit well with me in regards to the developers statements? The exchange was robbed of over $5 million USD and developers state:

"This breach represents a small fraction of Bitstamp’s total bitcoin reserves, the overwhelming majority of which are held in secure offline cold storage systems. We would like to reassure all Bitstamp customers that their balances held prior to our temporary suspension of services will not be affected and will be honored in full."

While most cryptocurrency exchanges are seeking venture capital to expand their inventories, BITSTAMP can just afford to throw $5M USD away with no after effect to the infrastructure of their company financials? I understand they "control" a significant portion of the Bitcoin outstanding, But the reality is "THEY DO NOT OWN THEM".

I find it hard to believe they have that type of liquidity without a cash injection independent of customer assets. Cryptocurrency exchanges make money off of transaction fees and some trading profits. Is BITSTAMP Bitcoin rich? Does their volume coincide with $5M+ in transaction fees? If they are profiting in the market to the point where $5M is chump change, Where do they get the trading capital to secure such profits? Maybe they leverage our coin?

BITSTAMP shows all the signs of a ponzi scam! When and if they do resume trading with a $5M "hole" in their balance sheet and a possible run on their bank coming... Can they sustain? I don't think so. We are withnessing the "stall before the fall". They are posting in regards to "security", "a new exchange", etc. Seems like we are being pacified???

I have put this website together as a means of gathering all "potential" victims in one forum to help authorities and investigators get a head start on this catastrophe in the making. However, I am steadfast in finding out "who" stole the $5M? While many are worried watching BITSTAMP announcements, the thief is transferring like he has a license to steal the BTC from their hot wallet.

I have decided to reach out to the Bitcoin community and launch my very own BITSTAMP BOUNTY CROWDFUNDER to secure the fees involved with hiring the necessary professionals to investigate the theft and overall books of BITSTAMP. EX: Accountants, Lawyers & Private Investigators, etc. BITSTAMP is obligated in my opinion to be transparent with their books and financial dealings under an audit performed by an outside agency.

My goal is to raise $25K USD by way of Bitcoin to fund the investigation of BITSTAMP. We need to come together as a community and make these individuals pay for their actions. Enough is enough! CryptoRush got me, MintPal got me, Mt. Gox got me and now this??? I'm losing faith in the integrity of cryptocurrency. I think we are experiencing all these thefts because it was originally designed to be peer-to-peer not exchange traded?

I appreciate any contributions from the cryptocurrency community and encourage all comments. Below you will find the BITSTAMP BOUNTY CROWD FUNDER BTC EFFORT ADDRESS. I will update this website regularly as per our investigative teams efforts and/or the media. Help forward our efforts! It's time for community intervention.

SEND BTC 1Q6mXe3vU8XQDjbLssY4ZsKuf3Qf8uUFvF

Thank you in advance!

Warmest Regards,
Roger Mucerino
www.bitstampbounty.com
@RogerMucerino
info@bitstampbounty.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: