Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: AD~ZOR ████ 8.6 MILLION SATOSHI/DAY [GUARANTEED] ►►►► (Desktop Autosurf Service)  (Read 12106 times)
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:31:37 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 07:15:25 PM by BitcoinFreak12

AD~ZOR

Hello i would like to present you all my own made desktop Autosurf Service. It is an easy to use, no registration required. It is the fastest and easiest Autosurf, where you can earn 1000x more Bitcoins than with any faucet!
You could earn almost 8.7 million satoshi/ day with it, does your faucet pay that much ? If not then join me!

How It works:
1) Select the delay between ad popups,click on START SURFING to start it, or PAUSE to pause it
2) After every [selected] seconds a new ad will popup in your browser, and you get 1 TOKEN for viewing it, although you must wait until the ad timer runs out 5-10 seconds, and only then you can close the tab. You don't have to click the SKIP AD button, but you must watch it for 5-10 seconds!
3) After you get 5000 tokens click withdraw/cashout, and then send the contents of the CASHOUT.txt folder, with your bitcoin address where I send the payments to my e-mail realbitcoinblog@gmail.com
4) Don't cheat or modify the files in any way because i can detect that and you will be banned!
4) If everything is ok, and you didn't cheated, you will get your Bitcoins

Note:
■ Don't even try to hack or modify the program, and don't modify the DATA.txt and CASHOUT.txt files content. The content is encrypted securely so you cant even do that.If you modify in any way those files, even if you add 1 character in plus, I can detect it and you will be banned from this service Smiley
■ You must have an active internet connection to participate because you must view the ads online
■ This is the fastest way to make BTC, because you have no captcha, and you can view as many ads at once as you wish, or as much as your slow PC can tolerate
■ I can detect any form of cheat: double posting the same code (it's timestamped so no chance), any bots and manipulation of the data is detectable, so don't do it. It's the best Autosurf service so, it is in your interest to not cheat.
■ You must reach 5000 tokens, and only after that you can cashout, don't send the DATA.txt to me, only the CASHOUT.txt

Reward:  1 TOKEN =100 satoshi
WITH CURRENT PAYOUT YOU COULD MAKE 8.6 MILLION SATOSHI/DAY! - fees, NO LIMITS!
(at the moment, I may raise or lower this depending on the number of clickers)

MD5 Checksum: C039BEF750EBACE3717FA80FE76465D2
SHA1 Checksum: C17D166983A7C721D2DA472F9CD234F7802BBF71
SHA256 Checksum: 416F6369F4E9973525078580D2AB533D49885FDD6E439F5C100A4160BDB469C9

VIRUS SCAN #1: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/16785dc5de27417a9b5fe420fb91db5d
VIRUS SCAN #2: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/416f6369f4e9973525078580d2ab533d49885fdd6e439f5c100a4160bdb469c9/analysis/1420917297/

File is totally clean no viruses, no hidden malware, it's just a Autosurf software Smiley

PAYMENTS I PAID:
rexxarofmoknathal 1500 TOKENS [Not sent yet]
Morenod 1000 TOKENS [Not sent yet]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:21:34 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 04:30:57 PM by BitcoinFreak12

Example of payment Request:

Please send the CASHOUT.txt file to my e-mail realbitcoinblog@gmail.com , don't post it here anymore, because the forum cannot post it correctly, the characters get messed up so, please send it to my e-mail!

I will pay you within 24-48 hours of your request.
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:03:03 PM

can we use this progrom with macbook
or is it only for pc with windonws
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:12:12 PM

Honestly I have no idea, I`ve developed it in windows7, and it probably needs net framework 2.0 , but I have no idea if it works in mac or not.

You should try it though, if it will start without any errors then it will work.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:39:11 AM

I've run it on my PC. and runs fine.,
question. do I have to click on each link skip ads

http://prntscr.com/5q71f9

zinjo

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:16:26 AM

Hmm, this is actually legit? I may try out after i see some vouches.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:51:31 AM

Honestly I have no idea, I`ve developed it in windows7, and it probably needs net framework 2.0 , but I have no idea if it works in mac or not.

You should try it though, if it will start without any errors then it will work.

i m sorry but it doesnt work for mac
i cant use this system..
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:09:04 AM

Yeah, me too. Has anyone tried it out yet?

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:22:16 AM

I've run it on my PC. and runs fine.,
question. do I have to click on each link skip ads

http://prntscr.com/5q71f9

You have to wait until that timer runs out, so if it's 8 second timer, then you have have that page open for 8 seconds.

You don't necesarly have to click the skip button.

So just open all of the links at once, let the time run down, and then wait 75 seconds and do it again Smiley

Yeah, me too. Has anyone tried it out yet?
Nerazurra did it.

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:41:31 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 01:07:41 PM by BitcoinFreak12

UPDATE #1.3

-Please download the 1.3 version of the software, I`ve fixed many things
-The 1.1 and 1.2 versions DATA.txt file is compatible with 1.3 so you wont lose anything, just download the 1.3 version and put your DATA.txt in the folder where the 1.3 version is and it will recognize it.
-Now you don't need to do anything with the DATA.txt, just leave it as it is, because when you cash out a DATA_CASHOUT.txt will generate, and you need to send me that, not the DATA.txt

Changelog:
■ Added new hot girls in the background to make clicking easier  Wink
■ Added new links, with a total of 33 now
■ Made it much faster and less lagging
■ Captcha is now only 5 character long and much easier to read
■ Added instruction tab, so you can read it
■ Fixed a few misc coding bugs, nothing serious

So update it now, and continue clicking, Thanks Smiley
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:11:58 PM

Trying it now
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:24:20 PM

Trying it now

Alright, if you find any bugs or things that you want to be corrected than I will appreciate your feedback.

I tested it and looked for everything and I didn't found any bugs ,but if you do then please tell, thanks!
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:17:43 PM

i closed the program and Reopen it

My token back to 0
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:29:05 PM

i closed the program and Reopen it

My token back to 0

Which version do you have, the 1.3 ?

Also make sure you have the DATA.txt in the same folder as the program.

Don't delete or move the DATA.txt or you will lose the tokens Smiley
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

UPDATE #1.4

-Please download the 1.4 version of the software
-Since the Tongkar didnt responded probably he deleted the DATA.txt file, so i implemented a quick auto-save feature to make these unconfortable things to not happen again

Changelog:
■ Added autosave at every 30 seconds
■ Lowered cooldown time to 60 seconds from 75
■ Made the software less laggy, now it's much more faster, and it will load the file and save it much faster

So update it now, and continue clicking, Thanks Smiley

====
I will add new links tomorrow, also if you want your own link to be added & featured then PM me, pay me some BTC, then I will add your own link in the next update of the software, permanently so that everyone can see it!
zinjo

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:04:29 AM

auto save is just for fun?
Closed windows after 190 tokens and if i re-opened then my tokens went to 0

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
Marcy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:37:48 AM

cool tool
wanna try it  Wink
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:55:39 AM

turns out tokens that have been collected are not automatically saved in the application. because I've meengumpulkan About a 130 token, sudden power outages, and when I run my application returned token back 0
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:25:53 AM

Hey, loving this so far. Time for the big moment  Wink

BTC Address: 1DVWLooWsEkWLactCCL2KnWLeABbQ7U8r9

DATA file text: 甹쵤ᶷ⊤ꋖ뽀쿀騍불ମ꾡뙰鈲괹釨煌냼ᥰ䦵狞ﰐ님鳅걦꩸甄︥椣㌴㤖亰鳙⏪협᧔ⲻ᥯挘筢蔪럓ꄣ굵끻氎꽭닮琠৴㞡죤㎃樦Г굼궼怠䄛꟩믎Ⅾ⧈䢸汞盘踪쯜ౕࠢ닔ͅ읛䞦腠큂쐥ꐾ큹됛盟⥿瞤뱞岋䅱퉂殲쎨켶攕빞贚覥˶䈰あ?䜬몮䗀늙뇗桰ⶍ饏헡乫玿喠㰍풫텑렋ꦗ鱚閜핺

Thanks!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:16:14 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 06:34:14 AM by BitcoinFreak12

turns out tokens that have been collected are not automatically saved in the application. because I've meengumpulkan About a 130 token, sudden power outages, and when I run my application returned token back 0

Ok, now this is something serious. What did happen?

I mean make sure your DATA.txt is in the same folder as the program.

Please be more specific, because if there is a bug, the I would like to correct it ASAP.

And please use version 1.4, the other versions are probably bugged.

Hey, loving this so far. Time for the big moment  Wink
DAA file text: 甹쵤ᶷ⊤ꋖ뽀쿀騍불ମ꾡뙰鈲괹釨煌냼ᥰ䦵狞ﰐ님鳅걦꩸甄︥椣㌴㤖亰鳙⏪협᧔ⲻ᥯挘筢蔪럓ꄣ굵끻氎꽭닮琠৴㞡죤㎃樦Г굼궼怠䄛꟩믎Ⅾ⧈䢸汞盘踪쯜ౕࠢ닔ͅ읛䞦腠큂쐥ꐾ큹됛盟⥿瞤뱞岋䅱퉂殲쎨켶攕빞贚覥˶䈰あ?䜬몮䗀늙뇗桰ⶍ饏헡乫玿喠㰍풫텑렋ꦗ鱚閜핺
Thanks!

Man you have cheated, I cannot decrypt that data line! It is very likely that you have modified the DATA_CASHOUT.txt to cheat me, otherwise i could have decrypted it.

If you didnt, then send the the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in email to realbitcoinblog@gmail.com, maybe you copied it wrong.

http://i61.tinypic.com/33tggld.png
zinjo

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:32:24 AM

Please be more specific, because if there is a bug, the I would like to correct it ASAP.

Hey, loving this so far. Time for the big moment  Wink
DAA file text: 甹쵤ᶷ⊤ꋖ뽀쿀騍불ମ꾡뙰鈲괹釨煌냼ᥰ䦵狞ﰐ님鳅걦꩸甄︥椣㌴㤖亰鳙⏪협᧔ⲻ᥯挘筢蔪럓ꄣ굵끻氎꽭닮琠৴㞡죤㎃樦Г굼궼怠䄛꟩믎Ⅾ⧈䢸汞盘踪쯜ౕࠢ닔ͅ읛䞦腠큂쐥ꐾ큹됛盟⥿瞤뱞岋䅱퉂殲쎨켶攕빞贚覥˶䈰あ?䜬몮䗀늙뇗桰ⶍ饏헡乫玿喠㰍풫텑렋ꦗ鱚閜핺
Thanks!

Man you have cheated, I cannot decrypt that data line! It is very likely that you have modified the DATA_CASHOUT.txt to cheat me, otherwise i could have decrypted it.

Yes, i used 1.4 , added program to folder. When i started then it's autocreated data.txt to same folder.
This must to be program fault not our fault.

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:39:33 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 06:55:38 AM by BitcoinFreak12

Yes, i used 1.4 , added program to folder. When i started then it's autocreated data.txt to same folder.

Hmm, send me your DATA.txt file's content, to see what happened where. I have no idea why it does this, for me it worked perfectly ,yesterday I tested it for 2 hours and it worked perfectly.

For me it works perfectly, i get 42 tokens, close it, reopen it, and its the same.

http://i58.tinypic.com/32ztnox.png

Morenod

Activity: 197

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:42:25 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 11:53:03 AM by Morenod

BTC Address: 1Q6JgVGLoU7mekfFsxcbuuDmdEEUbEQmFX

DATA file text:

퉅䯱♏뎿枬 ꄜ븁釺傘襎㩃钽醋參诵⧮㖍牻㾧꒏㑗趆脁皳ꖸ큭柞౬鶐﫮髓ጢ氌ᥤ乻᭐八魓츎翟Ἔꈷꪕ䨏䋗嶚鑩⛯䎷Ł㈏ཾ탆㬟ꂝ潼ỡ튪ꮚ強颁㾞좏쇌ꙩ鈊ꙭᥚ檳൬̽繞퀁鉯岬叀㞘懨॰碸츘糭蜤ꭞ⩄㲌Ʂ鯌鉴糘칓蜬ࢤꇍꄁ菂䏈咭쁈놂訖霱塊෗⏍ᆮო㢈衇危黜흑曳탮岬檓龶胝夜䑓썾霰擙⛊ꔁ䔒㗁옐ꬠ啾燠ሷ䛊潡䵓峈궢ꒅ䙩ꤸ뽦閱⦋늱ᗡ给朡ꍚ䧷嬉窟䐶ﺒ⤢ᯝꏓ೩ඒ믢率]Ꝟ兂饔å塴㏄␰㻨ꄔ匼䫒컼딘庴䊬斖鍂潶怜맯婓Ȃ䏔ώ勲૴嘧℘ⵋ⦻蕗ἡ梨衇裶꟠旈댿狩엜䲸㘢梛䙥㪓憍糧淀⧻䦏Ꮔ钘劻脟柰锘㕠䨀䕿䍻ꅍꉈ璓⩿ꨖ热⪊⤚ᶱ崉嫍놧ꢓ੔ᗈ洄鶓๰ዹ䯰凅첧澶틄҂辒ೡ橏嵜鄱ᩘ࣫쓐럴꼚ﰐ睛䌱뎪曵蜮衒裑ꍦ謑ᓏ琛쬡戲樂ᒦ盼䴀㚠룱惵埱寢蔛䙆䣸孯岔薶俍릐䘓窈泡ꑚ浡ⅲ釰ᅴ틁⹳ﲼ苆腅㾇饒村顅㪁韬ʑ䲞煞芄ࠌ럤༴墍鬒﫨㡶崾ꋃꁈᆵࣩ뉲紉뿟䟪木ְ榺謤깖쬊柸췜﯇Hͭ콂볿㪽㢪褰᭫Ꮪ䋖ﯲ彏舳羧࢚湥폝╱붨쥬艨并辺ਪⓑ獬䵳ᅚ跍뜆䂤笗眂꿊㩏濵讕糿堞⢋曪䠋콧朦㍋鄘密ﱗ雡佭폺䁗굥覿䡩ẉ怰௙᥸횦ꪠ壶鿋ᄉ䥆Ѯ勰웊氆䖦焦樓严搌촐慧꒬ᰰ⵸䶃즕镍뫃ঈ뿓➚꾧鍢擞و諣댺䄝뛒楡ꇄ䣰ꖢ꫎흗涎沘뙘㜂袊酆拉䗒獢ෝꂟ쯎⇑⠛䣈茾㶟宺况섴뷻헵복稈帻㞞綡蚥Ɫ催帚꤀䥲鹇뎋㯫䫘嵵⊦纩찱靬Ạ퐄ፁ晵ጪ᪼ꏆꥠ儀텔縒씕뺏迉Ɉꄅ鲓뜙ꠁ.訞ꀺ籑ꪋ惍鎅蟻椙貢烪堘硑碰픆瞾홒축妮Nj忂ᬜ摈뤲賁᷄鐙ⴞ垔톸툤㉊ﮑꫬ₞ḵ爼妵栍줮ᣝࢦ蚗⛵㝮鏘㨢ࠎ聛섁ↇṝ홏ᷤ䓡보䗰릘㖷몹㶷⓸烖쫥熫綨㴦⋡䕡멖⍇尊຀

Data Cashout test:

⭼䜈쓤肁茱즗鼅鐪춁葥律勲㇉涰컉褨傽틘䆆“巢鼔官퍭諙䧝ᒚ瘆ᶋ﹔즋砗䠃ⷺḈ馷嵓㉢Ⓢ惡㟌꒹擀쎎轢䛘瘘뷥瑇泛鏸ᵃิ닺덛줉ꖉ䶪ᴼ킍ဩꃪꕄ⾂䴞寃堲䓠믥뙆ङ⤄℀㏗便廪ꧥ푴但诛萸蚁㼭퓎Ꮜ䗩苴ҡ츿ㄶ✲ᬸ㌋躂哋麂파Ό켿є빍龣Ⳮ簛ﱑ铊샠㾱珖魒✣暫᯽ꏮ뉋薚㣪譿皵뙷썚蘄쌗쓤꧹嚈ᝁꤏ섊柅ㆮ랺詛⃠ḧ博쇨찄ꘑ경苼陵䭾꛷ࢇ⌡컖늕ቑ塛愶響ࡠ̻칵葤㛝ꨂ쿅晶齱῿掦쾄빤窢᡼걠ꖖ茟쒵厡뀐ꖉ〞ꙟ地⼧၍ꀅ㧯碧鬙酪䑾ꛀ쩮ﹴ갆㴊勒튅鯗愧腇ጎ뛓ତ+䈠䭋隸왲ፙ癀譵醜㍗䠿嬗䛧摡圳欉윃ޙ⢺㶘殩➇糅뚂跲⚄쵯ຣ씽涍묂鑀点쥅˥滪沦긻調뿷썊啃뱡勀්ꊛ쭞紌ﰷ궣猱爦跑듛镴᝙㚘櫽괹꽥惟튳跢螺믕徸񀙞瑅㲤堒Ӡ⸥钡ﺟ㬇ꁳ뉲哉穡ꩯ쯉䌎氯%ݜ늶醰ंි馽꧵崇亻﶑쵉糓랏䏀곙仹鐒秼싩㢧၁쒢쵽샌쌼뵂涥輶鰖ﮮ谖䳯ᆕ팝噙윫Ⱓ営鉓ꆏ濄꣺亰桔燧龔䔩쫪롹ប蔩䰜鲔㬘맦䙯䒥놨쥍ⶽ곰뚂虞죰埵뜵瞿専㯚偿쓾躈霏澯㭦湾왆홃匤홶㜋뺰ᬢᥐ㰍ӗ洁攠퐴蛿‪❐쉫렊儫톘頖鞂툆愴覽嘡韸藂푮ꮷ虴絼┚췌̭鄐ꝗ◮焑陋㍍쀻Ф㗆፹섺卑ᐝᚁ戲蟯ʭ䝔贈晪浬␀子綒봟濮悺ϩ쓈榝롢⽔㢑籝鈀겋픿궇쁿ቧ뇟랐ꅵҡⓝ瓅ᣭ죤立俊旟Ὢꦘ䫨虗㗷풁菨쳷陡㭲⁝뮞湥鰘됅䌅ჭﵟ㯑深儼쑊삕鴫᧿朑袙⒗霑漲礸톸ꡣ뒰贌皥尠᧼渖붟ᮾ鿄䏞㭺빁苇饃惨붷䂛ᘨ幍䶳㜫㸿勩ꮇ昿跿곞苾讇隃ዓ䞫幄红᝶ඐ崤뒋။쁴뽾ᛚ퉦歮⡘껻殼겲䖉븍氙롮췤䔨漞䧎葝챞Ṛ㉲奲滑礃䈠ᱱӡ郈卤쎟纝ᧆ慊䨭퓡据馴琱ꨛ쬒麒戉苬

rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:05:07 PM

Hey, loving this so far. Time for the big moment  Wink
Thanks!

If you didnt, then send the the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in email to realbitcoinblog@gmail.com, maybe you copied it wrong.

Oh no  Huh

I'm not trying to cheat you, I wouldn't want to ruin this program for everyone, it seems great. I sent you the DATA file to your email, it's slightly different as I had done some more clicking after posting previously, but hopefully it'll work this time

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

Please send it to my e-mail realbitcoinblog@gmail.com , as I cannot decode it from here, for some reason the forum cannot fully post it and correctly.

So send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt to my e-mail

I'm not trying to cheat you, I wouldn't want to ruin this program for everyone, it seems great. I sent you the DATA file to your email, it's slightly different as I had done some more clicking after posting previously, but hopefully it'll work this time

Alright I succesfully decoded it, it says that you have 1223 Tokens, so I will pay you, however next time please send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt not the DATA.txt ,ok?

I will pay you in 2-3 days ok? Because I cannot withdraw any money from that service yet, because the minimum withdraw limit has not been reached, I will post your payment in page 1, so that others can see it that i owe you that money. I will pay you, i`m not a scammer, but I cannot withdraw it yet.

Until then you can click more and i`ll add them up, and pay you all of it,to minimize the transaction fee's anyway Smiley

I hope you can understand it, thanks!
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:24:48 PM

Please send it to my e-mail realbitcoinblog@gmail.com , as I cannot decode it from here, for some reason the forum cannot fully post it and correctly.

Alright I succesfully decoded it, it says that you have 1223 Tokens, so I will pay you, however next time please send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt not the DATA.txt ,ok?

I will pay you in 2-3 days ok? Because I cannot withdraw any money from that service yet, because the minimum withdraw limit has not been reached, I will post your payment in page 1, so that others can see it that i owe you that money. I will pay you, i`m not a scammer, but I cannot withdraw it yet.

I hope you can understand it, thanks!

Don't worry, I believe you and I completely understand.

About the DATA_CASHOUT.txt file; where is that located? In the folder where the program is, I can only see the DATA.txt file.

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

About the DATA_CASHOUT.txt file; where is that located? In the folder where the program is, I can only see the DATA.txt file.

Thanks, i`ve added your pending payment to post #1 so that every1 can see it that i owe you that much.

Well, you need to click the CASHOUT button, and then the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will be generated.

You should send me that next time, not the DATA.txt.

But this time i understand.

Now you should delete the DATA.txt, and start over, because i already will pay you 1223 token, so that to not count it twice.
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:31:33 PM

Thanks, i`ve added your pending payment to post #1 so that every1 can see it that i owe you that much.

Well, you need to click the CASHOUT button, and then the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will be generated.

Now you should delete the DATA.txt, and start over, because i already will pay you 1223 token, so that to not count it twice.

Ah okay, I'll do that next time. Thanks

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 12:34:13 PM

No problem its just a security measure to detect double spending. After you click cashout your tokens will go to 0 agan, and the DATA.txt will contain 0 tokens.

But the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will contain them, with a special signature so that I can detect it if you send me the DATA_CASHOUT, or just the DATA renamed to DATA_CASHOUT, so i can detect any cheat.

That is why its important for you to send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt next time Smiley

========

Hey you know what, send me again the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in e-mail and then it will be fine, so that i know that you wont cheat ok?
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:42:31 PM

No problem its just a security measure to detect double spending. After you click cashout your tokens will go to 0 agan, and the DATA.txt will contain 0 tokens.

But the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will contain them, with a special signature so that I can detect it if you send me the DATA_CASHOUT, or just the DATA renamed to DATA_CASHOUT, so i can detect any cheat.

That is why its important for you to send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt next time Smiley

========

Hey you know what, send me again the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in e-mail and then it will be fine, so that i know that you wont cheat ok?

Just sent an email now

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 12:46:47 PM

Just sent an email now

Alright, the file is indeed cashed out, and got 1223 TOKENS, because you were the first one to cash out I will give you 1500 tokens worth of BTC as a prize Smiley

Keep clicking more and soon i`ll hit the withdraw limit and then i`ll pay you Smiley

Thanks for your service.
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Just sent an email now

Alright, the file is indeed cashed out, and got 1223 TOKENS, because you were the first one to cash out I will give you 1500 tokens worth of BTC as a prize Smiley

Keep clicking more and soon i`ll hit the withdraw limit and then i`ll pay you Smiley

Thanks for your service.

Okay, that's great! Keep it up, I'm liking this

Thanks for the help

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:04:43 PM

Email Sent

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:10:11 PM

Email Sent

There was some interesting content in the file, but i think it was a bug, nontheless it showed that you cashed out and that it's 1000 TOKEN.

So you will be paid, i`ll add you to post 1.

You should download the 1.4 version, because i see that you used the 1.3 Smiley
Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:21:52 PM

Email Sent

There was some interesting content in the file, but i think it was a bug, nontheless it showed that you cashed out and that it's 1000 TOKEN.

So you will be paid, i`ll add you to post 1.

You should download the 1.4 version, because i see that you used the 1.3 Smiley

Thanks

that is from last night work still using version 1.3

just now open the thread and version 1.4 was released, now working with version 1.4

can i continue the click or must wait after my 1st payment received ?

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

just now open the thread and version 1.4 was released, now working with version 1.4

You can click again, no problem, i already know that i have to pay you so, you can click again. You can also click 2000 or 3000 tokens, you dont necessarly have to send it at every 1000 units.

I`m now working on version 1.5, i will add more links Smiley

Soon it will come out, i think i`ll raise the cashout limit to 2000, because either way 1000 is too small and the transaction cost will be big, so its better if i pay you at larger sums Smiley
mirjangka

Activity: 154

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:27:30 PM

i want to ask

how to set the default browser to google chrome when i click the link ?

right now when i click it will open firefox and it makes my computer very lagged when open many tabs

regards

Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:37:55 PM

You can click again, no problem, i already know that i have to pay you so, you can click again. You can also click 2000 or 3000 tokens, you dont necessarly have to send it at every 1000 units.

I`m now working on version 1.5, i will add more links Smiley

Soon it will come out, i think i`ll raise the cashout limit to 2000, because either way 1000 is too small and the transaction cost will be big, so its better if i pay you at larger sums Smiley

okay bos

continue clicking Smiley

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:05:13 PM

i want to ask

how to set the default browser to google chrome when i click the link ?

right now when i click it will open firefox and it makes my computer very lagged when open many tabs

regards

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2472437?hl=UK

i think this can help you

okay bos

continue clicking Smiley

I will make a new update which will be 1000x more efficient guarantee without bugs, i will take me 4-5 more hours though but it will be the best one yet. And you dont need to click any more, i will just make it like an autosurf, you only need to enter captcha lets say every 5 minutes to check that you are not AFK.

So be excited because this update will be very nice.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:28:29 PM

UPDATE #1.5

-NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EARLIER VERSIONS, SO ANY TOKENS YOU MADE ON EARLIER VERSION SEND THEM TO ME VIA E-MAIL TO VERIFY IT, THEN DOWNLOAD THE 1.5 VERSION AND PUT IT IN A SEPARATE FOLDER. DON'T PUT IT IN THE SAME FOLDER BECAUSE IT MIGHT CRASH IF YOU RUN THE OLD DATA.TXT WITH IT.

Changelog:
■ Totally reworked the program, now you don't need to click at all, just click once the START SURF button and then every 6.5 seconds a new ad will popup, the same rules apply, you have to wait until the 5-10 second timer runs out, and then close the tab.
■ Also at every 600 seconds a captcha verification will popup too to make sure that you are not AFK
■ Now the cashout file is called CASHOUT.txt, and you need to send me this in e-mail one to validate your TOKENS
■ Token prize lowered to 100 satoshi/view, however because its automated you dont have to really do anything, and its also more efficient now, and alot faster.
■ 170 links now available, not just 43 Smiley

So if you leave this program on for 24 hours, you could make 1.5 million satoshi, i`m not joking Smiley

So update it now, and continue viewing adz, Thanks Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:12:10 PM

While I like the idea of this new system, it doesn't earn as much as the previous one. Before I had been able to click 33 ads once every minute, 33*60 = 1980 satoshi/hour

With this system, there is a 6.5 second delay between each add. 60*60/6.5 = 554 satoshi/hour

The only advantage to this system that I can see is that it is automated and would not require you to be making any actions, however, you are making nearly a quarter of what you did with the old system even with the 33 ads. And you can't run this one forever anyways, as you require a captcha that prevents you from being afk either way. Do you think you could implement BOTH systems? So that I can leave it automated for a small time, but still have the option to do manual clicks

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:56:10 PM

While I like the idea of this new system, it doesn't earn as much as the previous one. Before I had been able to click 33 ads once every minute, 33*60 = 1980 satoshi/hour

With this system, there is a 6.5 second delay between each add. 60*60/6.5 = 554 satoshi/hour

The only advantage to this system that I can see is that it is automated and would not require you to be making any actions, however, you are making nearly a quarter of what you did with the old system even with the 33 ads. And you can't run this one forever anyways, as you require a captcha that prevents you from being afk either way. Do you think you could implement BOTH systems? So that I can leave it automated for a small time, but still have the option to do manual clicks

I could remove the captcha because it;s useless anyway.

And i can reduce the delay more.

Now tell me how much should i reduce the delay, if I reduce it to 1 seconds then it could be irritating, if one has a slow pc then the ads will popup too fast and will make the browser non responsive.

What do you think its an appropriate delay?

I wont restore the previous version because in this i corrected all problems of the DATA.txt, because people lost some tokens, now all of that is corrected, and its also much faster.
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:39:08 PM

Well at this rate, in order to make the same amount as previously, you would need to make a 1.8 second delay. However, as you said, this would complicate things for users, even those with a great CPU.

If you are willing to remove the captchas that need to be solved, then I guess pushing the delay down to 6 seconds would be fine. Even though it's still only 600 satoshis/hour, the fact that it's completely automated would make up for it I think.

Up to you, I'm still gonna keep using it either way  Wink

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:41:02 PM

Well at this rate, in order to make the same amount as previously, you would need to make a 1.8 second delay. However, as you said, this would complicate things for users, even those with a great CPU.

If you are willing to remove the captchas that need to be solved, then I guess pushing the delay down to 6 seconds would be fine. Even though it's still only 600 satoshis/hour, the fact that it's completely automated would make up for it I think.

Up to you, I'm still gonna keep using it either way  Wink
You forget that every token is worth 100 satoshi so its actually 33*60*100 = 200k satoshi Smiley

OK Here is new update

UPDATE #1.6

IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.5 BUT WITH 1.4,1.3,1.2,1.1 IS NOT

Changelog:
■ Removed CAPTCHA totally
■ Now you can manually select how much delay you want between popup ads, if you have a strong PC and fast internet then you can choose even 1 second delay, if not then up to 10 seconds!
■ Now adds are shown in random order not linear order, this will make me gain more BTC and eventually increase the token prize for you Smiley
■ Added a SHOW button opposite to HIDE button

So update it now, and continue viewing adz, Thanks Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:50:33 PM

Right, forgot the token to satoshi conversion  Cheesy

That was a fast fix, and it's absolutely perfect!

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:53:35 PM

Yup, so if let's say you got a very good PC and internet, you can make 60*60*100 satoshi/ hour = 360,000 satoshi

And that is 8,640,000 satoshi /day Smiley

Enjoy.

I`m already at 40% withdrawal limit, so if you guys will click very fast then i could pay you tomorrow Cheesy
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:17:55 PM

Oops sorry, please download the 1.7 , don't use the 1.6, there is a big bug in the 1.6 version because i`ve forgot something from it.

The 1.7 is stable and has no known bugs.

Don't use the 1.6 because there was a bug that if you open if with the internet connection offline it will delete your tokens.

I fixed this at 1.7, so dont use 1.6 Smiley

Sorry for this error, but its now corrected!
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:23:55 PM

Is there any way to make the browser pop up in the background? Because I currently have it set to a 1 second delay, and it's a bit of a pain to try and stop the autosurfer as the ads pop up almost instantly and cover the program. If not, it's fine, there are ways to work around it anyways, just takes a bit more  Smiley

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:27:53 PM

Is there any way to make the browser pop up in the background? Because I currently have it set to a 1 second delay, and it's a bit of a pain to try and stop the autosurfer as the ads pop up almost instantly and cover the program. If not, it's fine, there are ways to work around it anyways, just takes a bit more  Smiley

I dont know how, but you can just hit the maximize button (the one between the minimize and the X) and set the firefox half screen, and then it wont popup, and you can just leave it that way ,and then go AFK.

Like this:
http://i58.tinypic.com/34q4do0.png
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:30:58 PM

Right, you can move the browser page. Silly me

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:33:37 PM

Right, you can move the browser page. Silly me

No problem, also make sure you have the 1.7 version Smiley

Also is there any feature that you want to be added, like some background music or anything to make easier to autosurf?

The 1.7 is a stable version with no bugs, but if there is any additional feature needed, i would implement that, but only tomorrow.

You can use the 1.7 forever, but if there is any other feature that is needed then i can add that into a newer update/expansion.
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:56:14 PM

please fix it as work for macintosh
we want earn bitcoin too Smiley

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:02:36 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 10:57:28 PM by panjul07

just tried it and get 150 token in 10minutes. it means 150x100 = 15k satoshi, am i right?

Edit : Got 579 token, close the apps and reopened...lost that 579 tokens. Start from 0 again...whats the deal about this?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:34:13 AM

is there any way to make it auto close the browser at minute set ?

because when i leave it AFK there is a ton of firefox TAB

make my PC hang

thanks

zinjo

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:53:24 AM

Hmm, send me your DATA.txt file's content, to see what happened where. I have no idea why it does this, for me it worked perfectly ,yesterday I tested it for 2 hours and it worked perfectly.

For me it works perfectly, i get 42 tokens, close it, reopen it, and its the same.

already removed program cuz i don't see reason why i could keep using this :p

iqbal14st

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:32:57 AM

Was So far nothing works ??

[=($)=]
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:53:06 AM

Was So far nothing works ??

Everything has been fine for me. Haven't gotten my payment yet, but as discussed with the creator, it should be  sent sometime soon. Other than that, its been perfect.

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:55:05 AM

hi sir

i sent you 2 email cashout for v 1.4 and ver 1.7

please check and update

thanks

Hope78

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:18:57 PM

Did anybody got paid?
If possible, post some images or transaction ID

This type of software sound like a good idea, but i dont know why i doubt about it?
Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:45:22 PM

Did anybody got paid?

This type of software sound like a good idea, but i dont know why i doubt about it?

still waiting for the payment

panjul07
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:21:45 PM

Did anybody got paid?

And others waiting for your payment report, if you get it..please share us.
thanks.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:35:16 PM

5000 tokens = How much satoshi ?
Crystyan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:35:57 PM

5000 tokens = How much satoshi ?
Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:42:21 PM

Did anybody got paid?

And others waiting for your payment report, if you get it..please share us.
thanks.

Will post it after i received the Payout

rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:02:35 PM

Payment will be sent as soon as he hits the limit with the program. The more we use it, the faster it'll come

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:20:46 PM

Does it contain a virus? I may try it but need to hear from the OP whether it's not blocked by any Anti-virus...

matt007

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:42:39 PM

Hi,

I have sent the cashout file today with 5010 tokens. Grin

Waiting for payment to arrive.... Roll Eyes

I"ll post here once i receive the payment. Wink

Mat
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:25:09 PM

Guys, the links you're clicking are obviously referral links from OP, he's just getting free money and you guys are wasting time. As of now, nobody has received payment, OP probably laughing his ass off as he scammed you so easily.
Making btc is not THAT easy, don't fall for these things...

mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:42:32 PM

Guys, the links you're clicking are obviously referral links from OP, he's just getting free money and you guys are wasting time. As of now, nobody has received payment, OP probably laughing his ass off as he scammed you so easily.
Making btc is not THAT easy, don't fall for these things...

Yeah

looks like this is a joke

coz no one got a payment

stellar1

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:39:16 AM

So can we call this another scam in the BTC economy ?
Vortex20000

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 08:02:35 AM

I think it is no scam, but it's poorly run and I wouldn't download it...

stellar1

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:55:05 PM

I think it is no scam, but it's poorly run and I wouldn't download it...

But no one is claiming to have got the payment promised ?
matt007

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:07:07 PM

2 cashout files sent, no payment yet and no replies... Undecided
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:21:09 PM

I was at 5700 tokens when AdZor crashed!! tokens gone!! Angry
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:27:11 PM

same here

send cashout file and no respond

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:43:31 PM

same here

so many people waiting to get paid, i think it is just waste of time,
if other will got paid then will download it.
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 07:05:23 PM

same here

This is SCAM

BitcoinFreak12 is online but never answer to this thread

panjul07
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 07:30:36 PM

same here

This is SCAM

BitcoinFreak12 is online but never answer to this thread

He was online just to laugh seeing many people use his software.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:54:24 PM

Any Payout yet ?
rio3232

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:28:25 PM

oh god luckly im not download it before.
scam.
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 01:13:13 AM

Any Payout yet ?

Not yet Sir

Morenod

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:56:28 AM

thread starter allready runaway

please closed this thread mod

Vortex20000

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:07:50 AM

thread starter allready runaway

please closed this thread mod
Wait, but

Warning: this is most likely a scam. The program itself may be clean but you are providing the OP with free traffic.

stellar1

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:17:09 AM

In less than a week on this forum I have witnessed 27 scams like this one and yet to find a genuine opportunity. Anyone likes to share a genuine profitable opportunity I may have missed in the last 7 days or so; please be generous to share.

Thanks
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:20:56 AM

realy can we earn guaranteed 8,6 million satoshi per day
it s too high for tp be real
it means we can eran near 3 btc per mouth..

mirjangka

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:58:20 AM

realy can we earn guaranteed 8,6 million satoshi per day
it s too high for tp be real
it means we can eran near 3 btc per mouth..

He/she guarantee to SCAM

not guarantee to PAY

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

grimlock122

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:06:32 AM

hi bro..
im really relly want use your progam ..

but im getting error when im try click "start surfing" ..

this the image  http://prntscr.com/5wosg9

can you help me...
or if you think im using wrong version...
may you give me link ... to download another version ??

thanks before
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:26:53 AM

hi bro..
im really relly want use your progam ..

but im getting error when im try click "start surfing" ..

this the image  http://prntscr.com/5wosg9

can you help me...
or if you think im using wrong version...
may you give me link ... to download another version ??

thanks before

the most help i can give is don't waste your time trying to use it  Tongue

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████